View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 10:30 AM   #93
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Dark Stag Ewan

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Gerardo Bartok, Jonas, Alex, Valentin, Maikel Cash, Gaston Jimenez, Alan Efron, Sebastian Cole, Rick Moreno, Lucas Gabo
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Latino Cast, Muscle Men, Hairy, Cock Sizes: , Fetish, Masturbation (Solo), Outdoor Sex, Rimming, Sex in Public, Tattoos
Video language: English
The Dark Stag, directed by Francesco D'Macho is the fourth movie from Stag Homme Studios, the hot company owned by Damien Crosse and Francesco D'Macho! This is a must own for all fans of incredible all male fucking and sucking.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:17:23
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Dark Stag

Fraternity Rush Carver

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Diamond Pictures
Cast: Lucio Maverick Kevin Cage Leonardo Santangelo Gerardo
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Big Dick. Young Men, Rimming, Group, Cumshot
Diamond Pictures has done it again! Bringing you some of the hottest, freshest models to date. It's an all-male fraternity party, and you're invited.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:07:42
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fraternity Rush

Give and take Cookville

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial
Derek Kage is lounging on the sofa doing some light reading when Ethan Sinns saunters into the room wearing only his underwear. Some suggestive page turning from Ethan has Derek realizing that his novel is far less compelling than the bulging heat pumping between his legs. Ethan gently lays a series of kisses on his man while slowly caressing his girthy cock until it's at full attention. With both men completely stripped of clothing, the two exchange head and Ethan gets into position for Derek to bareback his hole. Derek pumps himself in and out of his partner's muscular cheeks until the roles are reversed with him face down and moaning at every raw thrust of Ethan's big dick. The passionate flip-fuck continues with more rimming and riding until each of these satisfied, versatile men are stroking out their loads into the other's mouth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5901kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Give and take

Sperm Bang 2 Berthoud

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Street Boys
Genres: Group action, kissing, rimming, fingerplay, sperm sucking, sperm eating, muscle guys, big dicks, snowballing, facial cumshots, bareback action
A gang bang in the pool..? That is it what Street Boys and XY-Gay brings to you with the new
Street Boys movie "Sperm Bang 2". The sweet and horny models made a big party.
And for sure there was a sex orgy. Sperm Bang 2 brings you horny and nice guys, muscled hunks, big dicks and tons of sperm.
Be part of the movie and see every details, filmed in increadable positions.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:39:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5803kbps

File size: 5.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sperm Bang 2

Spermboys Dallas City

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Street Boys
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Bareback
Do you like sperm and hot sex? Then you are right with Marek Bruckners
Spermboys. The fuck their holes, suck their dicks and eat the sperm.
Slim and muscled guys in a perfect composition. Hungry holes getting
fucked and spermed by big dicks. Spermboys is a must for fans of hot
teen- & twensex with tons of sperm.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:14:07
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spermboys

ColbyKnox - Ride A Cowboy Mc Intire

Release Year: 2022
Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Calvin Banks, Tyler Tanner
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth
Let's be upfront: cowboys are sexy as hell! No matter if they are on screen or working the rodeo circuit, cowboys make most of us weak in the knees. From the boots, chaps, and hats, they are walking symbols of sexy. This week's ColbyKnox video is about how a good cowboy can handle a "rough" ride. Calvin Banks is tinkering in the garage. Tyler Tanner strolls in, wearing a Stetson, jeans (holes in the knees, of course), and a Wrangler T-shirt. "You excited for the rodeo this weekend," Calvin wonders. "I'm a little nervous," Tyler confesses. "I'm supposed to be riding this bull but I've never ridden anything before." "How can I help you with that,” Calvin says. "I was hoping you could help me practice," Tyler answers. "I could maybe ride you." Cowboys know how to fix problems! Calvin is willing to do what he can. The two studs make out. "I'll take this for a ride," Calvin says, slapping Tyler's ass. "I wish you would," the cowboy whispers. "Be your little cowgirl." Tyler gets on his knees. When he pulls Calvin's cock out, it's plump and ready to play. The cowboy swallows. Or at least tries to. “You better get it wet before you can ride it," Calvin advises. Tyler can barely breathe with all the meat in his gullet. "Work every bit of it," Calvin instructs. Tyler stands up and leans against the work bench. His jeans are pulled down and Calvin turns that cake into a meal. "Make it nice and wet," Tyler moans. "Lube me up with your spit." His pretty man hole is getting rimmed perfectly. Calvin stands up. He's not been licking that ass for nothing. His rod is hard and needs a tight place to rest. He gently enters Tyler, allowing him to get used to it. Calvin starts to fuck. "Put it in me," Tyler whimpers. His own dick sticks straight out as Calvin plugs away. He pulls out to play with Tyler's hole but returns to pounding booty. "The bull is going to fuck you harder than this," Calvin says. He fills his rancher up to the balls. If Tyler is going to be prepared for his bronc, he must learn to ride. Calvin gets on his back and Tyler takes a seat on his instructor's meat. "Open up for it," Calvin orders. "Show me how you're going to ride that bull." Tyler's spot is getting jammed; his dick points to the ceiling. He moans to the gods but doesn’t get off that shaft. "You're so deep," he whispers. Tyler proves he can ride, but can he handle it on his hands and knees? He gets on all fours and Calvin returns home. "That's a deep dick," Calvin says. "It's really deep," Tyler replies. Calvin rides his cowpoke. "Arch that back," he orders. Tyler takes the poking. His legs shake. His hole is wrecked. Calvin pulls out so he can place a wad of spit in Tyler's ass canal. Then he gets back to fucking his cowhand. "I'm going to keep fucking you until I blow," Calvin explains. Tyler is here to see a job done. He gets on his back and Calvin stands over him, jerking his tool. Calvin covers Tyler's face with seed. Glazing it like a tasty doughnut. Calvin puts his meat in Tyler's mouth as the cowman beats his own tool. Tyler pumps a load on his smooth stomach. "I think you're ready for your rodeo," Calvin says. Do you think Tyler is ready to ride some more?
Duration: 32:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6438kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ColbyKnox - Ride A Cowboy

Deep! South Nisswa

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Perfect Match
Cast: Jake B, Alex Knight, Josh, Xavier, Ean, Carson, Austin, Krys, Cash
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Things are certainly different in American, so if you dare to journey down to the Deep South, it's not the red-necks or hill-billies that you need to be wary of – it's the good-looking, straight up horny guys who are on the look out to seduce young visitors and relieve them of more than just their money. Feather-light kisses put them at ease as wandering hands skim over smooth chests before finger-stepping down firm six packs to seek out a hard gristle missile that is aching to be touched and tasted. They get their hard cocks and balls sucked on so good that they can't resist their ass pummelling urges and give in to go deep-ass diving! Debauch yourself with a hot and spicy taste of southern decadence!
Duration: 1:08:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9959kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep! South

Время генерации страницы 0.11088 секунды с 9 запросами