View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 02:11 PM   #12459
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

spooning fist Wevertown

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum
Video language: English
Blondes have more fun and that is certainly the case in today's Fister Twister scene. Gorgeous blonde Cayla may look innocent but this naughty blonde wants to be in control and gives Lucy Angel a lesbian fisting experience she won't forget! These stunning babes kiss before Cayla starts to tease Lucy's nipples. She bends Lucy over and spitting onto her pussy, gapes Lucy's wet hole apart with her fingers. Making sure things get warmed up nicely, Cayla uses a metal speculum which she firstly gets moistened as she makes Lucy lick her instrument. She slides it into Lucy's pussy and stretches her pussy even further.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7012kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: spooning fist

Hand hole Clifton Heights

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jeri Lynn
Genres: BBC, Fisting, Interracial, Squirt, Squirting
This 19 year old ni**a not only has a giant dick but a fist to match! This is a "first time" for both of us. His first time diving wrist deep in pussy & my first time with a man's entire hand in me. Watch as I puddle, pool, and gush in his hand while he seemingly effortlessly punches my cunt over and over. Those that want to know how it was, all I can say is "i want more!!" He gives me just that. Once he's done digging by hand, he flips me over and continues deeper with his big black cock
Duration: 16:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16387kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hand hole

Nicol Love, Chrissy Fox Broadview Heights

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy.
Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicol Love, Chrissy Fox

Riding a thick dildo Ottertail

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Tweetney
Genres: Fantasy Dildo, Huge Dildo, Riding, Big Toys
Long Vaginal riding video featuring my new XL kitalpha. Riding and having fun at the same time, very suitable for this chick who has a fat ass, achieves an orgasm.
Duration: 22:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 22793kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riding a thick dildo

Two Hot Blondes Wawa

Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky!
Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Hot Blondes

spooning fist Otisco

Blondes have more fun and that is certainly the case in today's Fister Twister scene. Gorgeous blonde Cayla may look innocent but this naughty blonde wants to be in control and gives Lucy Angel a lesbian fisting experience she won't forget! These stunning babes kiss before Cayla starts to tease Lucy's nipples. She bends Lucy over and spitting onto her pussy, gapes Lucy's wet hole apart with her fingers. Making sure things get warmed up nicely, Cayla uses a metal speculum which she firstly gets moistened as she makes Lucy lick her instrument. She slides it into Lucy's pussy and stretches her pussy even further.
Duration: 26:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7012kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: spooning fist
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05469 секунды с 9 запросами