View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 02:37 PM   #956
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chrissy & Chichi Tortured By Demons New Berlinville

Cast: Chichi Medina, Chrissy Marie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetis
Video language: English
When we last saw Igor he had helped Chrissy Marie escape and appeared to have been done in by the demon. The camera shot opens with Igor getting to his feet. The demon watches him stand up. "Oh good Igor you are alive". While the demon is grateful his servant is alive he is also angry since he betrayed him and helped Chrissy escape. Igor begs for forgiveness and tells the demon her beauty caused him to lose his head. The demon tells Igor “unless you want a fate even worse than the one you have, you must bring Chrissy Marie back to me. Do whatever you have to do”. Igor promises that he will not fail him and goes to lure Chrissy Marie back to hell. Chrissy is getting ready for bed when suddenly Igor appears next to her. "Igor, what are you doing here?" He tells her "I have come to take you back. You must go, behold the demon has your friend. Look into the crystal ball, this is happening as we speak". Igor holds the crystal ball for Chrissy to peer into. As she looks into the crystal ball she is shocked. "We have your best friend and only you can save her." As she peers into the crystal ball we begin to we see what Chrissy sees. It's Chichi! She is restrained against the wall naked with her arms stretched overhead and is being flogged by the demon. The demon peers back at Chrissy through the crystal ball. "Only you can stop this" he says. Then he goes back to relentlessly flogging Chichi's tits and she struggles and screams. We cut back to see Chrissy’s reactions as she watches her best friend being tortured. Igor tells her "you must return with me or this continues forever". Chrissy continues watching Chichi through the crystal ball. We see the flogger land on her tits from all angles. Chichi is begging the demon to stop. Chrissy can tell Chichi is growing more and more distressed by the minute. She tries to look away but Igor won’t let her. He tells her again "You must return with me. Your best friend is being tortured by the demon who wants you back". Chichi is pleading with demon as the flogging continues “please stop whipping my tits, I can't stand anymore!" but that just encourages the demon and he continues. We cut back to Chrissy who is obviously horrified to see her friend being tortured. Igor reminds her that only she can stop this. Chrissy tells him "I'm not going back. I can't." It turns out the demon can hear her through the crystal ball. "Very well Chrissy Marie behold the next horrible torture for your friend" he snarls. The demon holds an electric pinwheel for Chrissy to see. "These spikes are not only razor sharp but also electrified. Perfect for sensitive nipples!" Chichi, seeing the pinwheel, begs the demon “Please don't torture my nipples!" The demon stops and asks "Igor, is she coming back?" Igor informs the demon that Chrissy refuses to return. So the demon starts running the electrified pinwheel over Chichi's tits concentrating on her nipples. After a couple minutes he asks Igor again if Chrissy has agreed to return. Igor responds “No master” so the pinwheel torture continues until the demon gets another idea. "Look at your best friend Chrissy Marie. There's more…" We see Chrissy peer into the crystal ball looking concerned about what’s coming next. Chichi, because this is hell, is now drenched in sweat. He spreads Chichi's legs far apart and pushes the hitachi magic wand against her sweet spot. As Chichi moans and gasps louder and louder the demon stops and looks back again at Chrissy. "How long will you allow your friend to suffer for you? Return to us Chrissy Marie and save her." He laughs an evil laugh and goes to Chichi's tits with the vibrator. After playing with her tits he works his way back between Chichi's legs. Soon she has a screaming orgasm that leaves her breathless. The Demon says to Chichi "tell your friend to return to us!" but Chichi refuses “No! I'll never tell her to come back here!" The demon growls like an infuriated beast and resumes with the flogger aiming right between Chichi's legs. After a few minutes Chichi can’t take it anymore and her body goes limp. We cut back to Chrissy "OK enough! I'll go back but you have to promise to let her go." Igor informs the demon they are returning and leads Chrissy back through the passageway. Chrissy Marie is now back in hell and has been tied up in the middle of the room, arms stretched very tight overhead so she is on her tip toes. As Igor comes back he stops in front of Chichi, still chained to the wall and knocked out. He looks at Chichi for a long few seconds then points his finger at her. "I know this one!" But he is interrupted by the demon. "Igor, my flogger!" Chrissy is confronted by the demon she escaped from. "You thought you could escape me?" and begins flogging her. As the flogging goes on the camera angle changes from time to time. Each time it does there is less of Chrissy’s sexy top. Soon her beautiful tits are almost completely exposed. The demon cuts away the rest and Chrissy gasps and moans as the demon plays with her now bare breasts with the blade. He pokes her nipples with the point and runs it up and down her sides. Then he squeezes and pulls on her nipples. Next the demon orders Igor to whip Chrissy’s tits. "Yes master" Igor says and begins flogging her while the demon goes to stand next to Chichi. "Wait you said you would release my friend if I returned!" Chrissy says. The demon tells her “I lied” then laughs an evil laugh and orders Igor to whip her harder. Chrissy is becoming increasingly distressed knowing that now both her and Chichi are trapped in hell with the demon and his hideous servant. In a short while the demon stops Igor just long enough to come up to Chrissy and cut her sexy bottoms off. She is wearing nothing underneath so she is now naked and Igor resumes flogging her for a short while longer. Then the demons decides he is not whipping her hard enough and takes the flogger from Igor, ordering him to go stand next to Chichi. The demon waves the flogger in front of Chrissy. "No more please not my tits again!" but the demon resumes. After a couple minutes the camera shifts to Igor. He is again looking closely at Chichi. He is trying to remember something. Something buried deep in his mind from what seems like a past life. He lifts Chichi's face and pushes her hair back to get a better look. "Something about you…something I should know…" Next we find Chrissy restrained on a rack with her bound wrists stretched and secured tightly overhead. She is now dripping with sweat and the demon resumes with the flogger. She begs him "No more, stop, please, my nipples are burning, I can't stand it anymore!" To her surprise he stops. "Your nipples are burning? I have something for that." He returns with a bowl with water and ice in it. He picks up a piece of soaking ice and starts letting the ice water just drip on her nipples. After taking turns with each side he applies the ice directly, massaging Chrissy’s nipples with the ice. She gasps and moans as he roams her body with the ice always returning to her nipples. "People in hell want ice water… so be it!" He continues giving Chrissy Marie the ice treatment. With her nipples now rock hard courtesy of the ice the demon produces a regular pinwheel and starts to roll it over and over her nipples. He takes it down her sexy belly as the camera follows and comes back up. All the while she is moaning, gasping and pleading "please don't torture my nipples" but that just encourages the demon to do it more. After a while the demon calls Igor and orders him to make her legs wider. Now we see Chrissy in an even more vulnerable position. She is frog tied on the rack. Arms still stretched overhead. The demon summons Igor. "Take this" and hands him the Celebrator Sex Toy. He instructs Igor to play with her nipples with it while the demon takes the hitachi vibrator between her legs. They both start double teaming her and driving her crazy. After a while Chrissy can't help but have a screaming orgasm. “Did you just have an orgasm? Do you think this is heaven?!" The angry demon gives Igor a flogger and uses one himself. After a long flogging they stop. "Are you going to tell us why you are here?" Chrissy tells them she can’t,
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:30:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5369kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chrissy & Chichi Tortured By Demons

FrolicMe - Sofia Lee - Spanking Hot Barnardsville

Sofia applies an extra layer of lipstick, her pearl necklace the only accessory to her nudity, before laying bare-bottomed across the wooden suspension wheel. Her exposed rump a delicious sight for all to see as she awaits her sexy punishment patiently, building anticipation for what is to come.
Duration: 23:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24738kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FrolicMe - Sofia Lee - Spanking Hot

ITA - Raven Hatzor

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ITA - Raven

Bound but not broken Yoncalla

Release Year: 2022
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
It's time to go back to London's place and rejoin her for the second portion of her all out weekend of having her ass beaten, banged, and bruised. She is still riled up from the first session and raring to keep going. When we arrive, she is face down on the floor, bare ass naked, having her limbs pulled together and tied up in a hogtie. Face down in some food, London is absolutely humiliated and disgusting.
After finishing her meal of only condiments, London is given the chance to set herself free. She unties herself, rolling around on the floor until she is done, and then stands up. This moment of freedom is all too brief, as Matt Williams almost immediately pulls a rope between her legs to form a crotch rope and London is promptly back down to the ground and into a more elaborate tie than she was in last time. Her arm are held tight in a strappado and she is bound at various points to the walls and ceiling.
They then move London again. Bent over a small table, held down with belts at her back and her calves, she is unable to move. Her friends have a good time taking turns beating her ass in whatever way they see fit. They spank her and punch her ass so that it jiggles. They turn her ass bright red. She squirms as best she can, but there is only so far she can move. Instead she reminds herself that she wanted this. She asked for this.
Duration: 1:17:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound but not broken

Miss Sultrybelle Peoria

Cast: Miss Sultry Belle, Gemma, Amy, Holly
Genres: BDSM, spanking, caning, school uniform
Three school girls are sent for punishment by their teacher to Miss Belle the gym mistress. They are made to change in to their gym clothes and are told to bend over for their punishment. Holly receives 12 with a plimsoll, a prolonged hand spanking and 6 on her hands with a cane. Gemma receives 12 on her bottom with a cane, a prolonged hand spanking and 6 on her hands with a tawse. Amy receives 12 on her bottom with a cane, a prolonged hand spanking and 6 on her hands with a cane. Their punishment ends with 2 full minutes of corner time.
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9639kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Sultrybelle

Ashley Wolf – I’m Not the Fucking Maid Part 1, shinybound Green Mountain Falls

Sexy secretary Ashley Wolf is just finishing up at the office and getting ready to leave when her boss gives her a list of extra things to do that aren’t exactly in her job description.. Ashley of course is defiant and informs him that she is ‘not the fucking maid’.. Fast forward.. Ashley is now shackled, chained, ballgagged, and given a feather duster to start dusting the office and break room. Ashley reluctantly cleans, muttering obscenities and drooling through her gag. When she is finished, her boss decides she needs an adjustment on her attitude before he lets her leave for the day. He makes her hobble upstairs where he pulls up her skirt and rigs her for some nice hard spankings! This is really over the line. What will poor Ashley do?
Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24849kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Wolf – I’m Not the Fucking Maid Part 1, shinybound

IR Crash - Katie Kush Woods Hole

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.
Why won’t he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he’ll let me go.
He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I’ll love him.
The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.
Duration: 46:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Crash - Katie Kush
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10511 секунды с 9 запросами