View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 03:12 PM   #446
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Phoenix Rising - Phoenix Barboursville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
The Phoenix was a mythological bird known for immolating and then rising from the ashes. We've got our own Phoenix on hand to day. Her body is certainly hot, she has a great set of tits and an ass that won't quit. Those smooth, long legs of hers run right up to a pretty little pussy that is begging to be impaled. We're going to add a little friction and see if we can't give this bird exactly what she came her for, a chance to flame out and then rise again, even better than before.
The trick to taking a beautiful woman to the next level is a masterful mix of bondage, discipline, and corporal punishment. Once he's inside of her head PD begins to work his magic on Phoenix like no man ever has before. Her moves her as much with of will as he does with his hands. She submits to him without question or protest. When he canes her she doesn't ask what she has done wrong, when he uses vibrators to bring her to intense squirting orgasms she knows it isn't really a reward.
The combination of cold, metal restraints, sharp pain, and intense vibrations has her cumming her brains out. By the time PD has finished using her it is clear that her namesake is being put to the test. He has no intention of unlocking her after her last round of screaming and squirting. She had better be ready for more soon.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Rising - Phoenix

Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black Cave Junction

Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping.
Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy.
I don't know if it's the nipple clamps, the rope gag, or the incredible feeling of having her pussy pumped, but it is clear that Mia is horny. Her cunt is so hot and wet that the suction cup starts to fog up.
Her clit is going to get the same treatment her nipples did, though. As soon as I take the cup away from her crotch I apply a set of clamps. It is another tried and true method of increasing sensitivity. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart so that I don't have to worry about her trying to defend herself. It lets me control exactly how much teasing she experiences. I leave my little celebrator buzzing away between her legs, knowing that she is already sore and sensitive from the pumps, clamps, and orgasms that she's already endured.
She should be thankful that I started with the small one. Once the Hitachi comes out things get a lot more intense for Mia. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll find and she is already worn out before it even makes contact with her clit. It's a long day of cumming ahead of her.
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black

IR - Hazel Hypnotic Pain Factory Pomona

It is a rare talent to design devices that are capable of both fully restraining a girl like Hazel Hypnotic and leaving her exposed enough to torment. The stocks can show her ass or her tits, leaving them outstretched for punishment. The ring can even have her swinging from the ceiling. And even the seat she takes in the end is manufactured to be malicious. Nothing about her day with PD is crafted for comfort.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Hazel Hypnotic Pain Factory

Night24 - Part 160 Newman Lake

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Night24
Genres: Asian, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: Japanese
素晴らしいアマチュアジャパニーズ� �ームメイドの強姦アクション。楽し� ��で!
す。男たちは彼らのパートナーの肛� �に大きな渇望を持っています。膣と� ��ーラルセックスは性的快楽のうめき 声を伴います。アジア映画は楽しみ� �すべての段階を示します
Format: real
Duration: 38:01
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Night24 - Part 160

ITA - Raven Beacon Falls

Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ITA - Raven

Cry Baby Part 1 - Mercy West, Abigail Dupree Rocky Comfort

Mercy West is hot. Like, really hot. Watch the way that she moves when she strips naked for us. She is not as innocent as she looks. Any girl that shakes her ass like that has had some practice.
Of course, where as some men and women may see such a hot piece of ass and become obsessed with fucking her, we take one look at her and decide that she would look better with a few bruises. Ok... more than a few. We put her into some rough bondage. We're talking about pulling her arms back up into an intense strappado, then pulling her tits down with heavily weighted nipple clamps. It opens up her ass to a caning she won't forget. It lets us run crotch rope through her legs and apply pressure to her clit.
Mercy is pretty damn limber, too. We're going to be putting her into some ridiculous positions today. That's why we do these shows, to see if the hottest girls in the world can handle the most extreme bondage on the Internet.
Duration: 52:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cry Baby Part 1 - Mercy West, Abigail Dupree

IR Crash - Katie Kush Sierra Madre

Release Year: 2019
All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.
Why won’t he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he’ll let me go.
He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I’ll love him.
The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.
Duration: 46:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Crash - Katie Kush
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10198 секунды с 9 запросами