Old 11-27-2022, 03:23 PM   #3444
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Kody Kay - Kody Kay

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo
Video language: English

Kody, a 19-year-old piece of ass from Arizona who's working as a waitress to pay her tuition bills, once told us that quickies with her dildo are all she has time for these days. Fortunately, when she visited us, she made time to fuck in the DVD Naughty Hottie Slumber Party, and she was very grateful for the opportunity. "I really needed to get laid!" she said. "My dildo just hasn't been enough these days. But I'm so busy working and going to school, it was nice to be able to make money and fuck at the same time." Uh, Kody, with a face and body like yours, there's no reason you couldn't do that all the time. "No, I don't want to," she said. "I don't want to be a whore. But fucking on camera, that's different." Yeah, it is. Definitely. By the way, there was a hooker in a Woody Allen movie who, when asked if she liked being a prostitute, says, "It beats being a waitress." So think about that, Kody, while you work your lovely pussy with your lonely dildo.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:21
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 716kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 104.3 MB

Download Kody Kay - Kody Kay

Too Wild For You - Lexi Lore

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen
Video language: English

Occupation: Student; Lives: Leesburg, Virginia; Age: 19; Born: January 30; Ht: 5'5"; Wt: 105 pounds; Bras: 34C; Panties: Colorful thongs; Anal: Yes; BJs: Swallowing depends on flavor; Masturbate: I love my vibrator. Even though Lexi looks innocent, she is probably too wild for you. We asked her if she has any fetishes. "I like , and I love age roleplaying because I have braces and they drive older men crazy. "I'm a vegan, so if you're going to take me out, make sure I have something to eat! If you show that you care about my concerns, then we can go back to your place and have some fun. If you're a vegan, too, I'll swallow! "When I decided to lose my virginity, I ordered a tent off of the Internet, and then I invited my boyfriend over to my ' backyard. I even brought a mattress out there to fuck him on!"

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Too Wild For You - Lexi Lore
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16402 секунды с 9 запросами