Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Lela Beryl helps you pick out a new girly outfit

Lela Beryl helps you pick out a new girly outfit

Genre: Femdom, Female,

Pictures: 16
Max. Resolution: 720x1280
Size: 0 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Lela Beryl wants to help her kinky slave get some hunks so she is going to doll him up in a pretty outfit and some very high heels. There is nothing this mistress would enjoy more than sissifying a horny dude.nToday I am going to teach you how to dress as a woman since clearly, makeup is not enough. By the end of this, you are going to be the prettiest princess. First and foremost you will need to go shopping because you will need to have a closet that resembles mine. And don't forget to stock up on shoes. For today, I will choose these sparkly high heels since you need to learn how to walk in them.nBecause you are a man, I have selected a push-up bra for you. I want to see you in these high shoes first since I think it will be very fun to see you put the rest of your clothes while wearing them. Get your balance, and don't fall off your new heels. Let's get your skirt on and this cute top so you can seduce men and play with their throbbing penises, just like you always wanted.n - Lela Beryl

Download Links:
>>>Lela Beryl helps you pick out a new girly outfit
Freak13 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06897 секунды с 9 запросами