Old 11-28-2022, 05:18 AM   #28236
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bijou East Dubuque

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Bijou had told me she was on The Rag the day before she was to arrive. I told her to come on in, that we would turn that inconvenience into an asset. So once she was here I put her into a box tie, had her get on the Gyno table and roped her feet into the stirrups. Once I had her sequestered I started up a little video for the *Instead Softcup* product. Of course, I've never inserted a tampon into a girl before (I've pulled quite a few out) let alone utilized the latest revolution in feminine hygiene in 40 years. So after watching the videos and reading the step by step instructions as Bijou is bound up tightly beside me on the Gyno table and spider gagged, I got started inserting the new revolution in period protection. I collapsed the device, stuffed it in and then dug around to get it positioned properly. Frankly, I thought it was rather easy to get it in there and seated, like a bag on the top of an upside down volcano. I just hope she didn't find the fact that I'm a stranger, that she's tied to a Gyno table, while I wear latex gloves and dig around in her cunt with the latest revolution in feminine hygiene too impersonal or humiliating. Once done, I went ahead and hooked up electrodes to her clit and ass hole.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bijou

An afternoon with Lottii Rose Pilot Point

Shot by the wonderful Natalia Forrest, this set shows you some fun times with Lottii Rose in bondage! Natalia put her in a nice leather collar and cuffs, and then attached her hands behind her back. Lottii is also gagged with Natalia’s pink ballgag! Lovely struggles in this all female production, very nice to see what they got up to at home!
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14563kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 457.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An afternoon with Lottii Rose

Arielle Aquinas – Domme Gets Owned, shinybound Leamington

Sexy blonde Arielle is a ruthless Domme and has turned many men into quivering cowards at her feet. What happens when the tables are turned on the poor Mistress?.. Now, taken down in her own dungeon and chairtied with her thighs spread wide.. ballgagged.. and tormented by her captor with her own riding crop! She struggles to get free, drooling and demanding to be released. He lets her tire herself out over the course of the afternoon, and by the end.. She becomes very submissive and begs him to ‘please’ untie her..
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24490kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Aquinas – Domme Gets Owned, shinybound

Bound at home Melanie MARTISSANT

A creep in a hockey mask has kidnapped and cleave gagged slender, busty redhead Melanie. He forces her to the floor and hogties her using handcuffs and rope. The kidnapped cutie is then left alone to endure this uncomfortable position. She wrestles exhaustingly with the tight bondage while the villain is away. He returns later and unties her, but not for long. Then, the villain ties Melanie, bent over, to a chair by her wrists and ankles. She is still cleave gagged and wearing a tee shirt and jeans. He removes the cloth gag and replaces it with a wad of packing and some duct tape. He spanks her ass and fondles her menacingly for a while.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:34:11
Video: 640x480, SVQ3, 1188kbps

File size: 946.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound at home Melanie

House Of Frazier - Binding Contract Watford City

When Bill let Feona out of his sight for just one minute, he never thought there would be trouble. Feona was supposed to sign an important contract, but she changed her mine and now Bill is furious. When Feona returns Bill insists that she sign the contract but she refuses. So Bill will have to persuade her. Bill goes to work on her, putting Feona through some very strict bondage ties until she signs the contract. He has his work cut out for him. Feona is very stubborn even when the bondage becomes intense. This makes Bill angry. Even so he still has some tricks up his sleeve for Feona. Will Feona sign the "Binding Contract?" We'll just have to see...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 729.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House Of Frazier - Binding Contract

Realtimebondage Kunt4sale Rain Degrey Des Allemands

Release Year: 2009
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Bondage, humilation
The promises they give her actually bring her to tears. PD has an idea for putting pins under her nails and the merest thought of it makes makes her start crying.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:50:20
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 613kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Realtimebondage Kunt4sale Rain Degrey

Boxed and Fucked Solano

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
The chair, however, is a completely different story. It looks innocuous but unfortunately for Elise it leaves her completely exposed. Once PD has taken a good look at her body he has all kinds of great ideas for what to do to it. She was looking for a way out of the box when all he was doing was making her cum.
Duration: 58:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 662.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boxed and Fucked

Время генерации страницы 0.09868 секунды с 9 запросами