View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 12:02 PM   #1817
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Juliette Black Rhinecliff

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
The box that PD keeps Elise Graves in is not so bad. It has an open back to give him access to her ass and cunt and he was kind enough to put a hole in it so she can stick her head through. It may look tough but it will be the easiest part of her day. The chair, however, is a completely different story.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 689.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliette Black

The new chick Petra is testing hard Point Reyes Station

Cast: Petra
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Here is another hot chick for your pleasure, named Petra. Petra literally means rock, and this yummy is here to be tested if she really carries the characteristics of her name. Dr. Lomp is also eager to see if Petra is ready to handle his severe torments in the further movies. Thus, he will try various painful instruments on the girl’s hot flesh, and examine her pain tolerance. Petra is expected to endure the suffering without any hesitation, to get any role in Graias Studio, even she is allowed to weep or scream on the occasions that she will taste the first time in her life. Petra is ready for the pain, now you watch her getting whipped by experienced master Dr. Lomp. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12297kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The new chick Petra is testing hard

Bratty Whore - Moxxie Maddron Reni

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Moxxie has an intense love of bondage and pain, but nothing could prepare her for the kind of fucked up shit PD is going to do to her. He wants to keep her tongue out and her mouth open so he literally nails it to a post. He sprays fire all over her body, and she is terrified. She is such a stuck up cunt that she does not want to admit she is his whore. When the flames start dancing close to her face she changes her mind pretty quickly. He is going to make sure she understands her place before he takes the nail out.
He proves his point pretty well. When Moxxie is stuck in the stocks she is more than willing to be his cock-slut. She pretended she was above it all before, but now that she is bent over she is wet and horny. She is such a slut that she even gets indignant when that dick she did not want leaves her greedy cunt. She calls out for more when he leaves her empty. PD fills the void with an inflatable dildo and takes a vibrator to her clit. He works her out until he has had enough of her then leaves her there to contemplate what it feels like to be such a cheap fucking slut.
Duration: 31:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps

File size: 353.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bratty Whore - Moxxie Maddron

Hot bird is back (Natalie Gold) Miramar

Cast: Natalie Gold
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Clamps, Pain
Nataly has almost gained her old form back, however there are a few more torments that Dr Lomp desires to make her taste. Now, in this part of the serial, the poor girl is to feel the true pain on her sole. Since it contains many nerve ends, the sole is one of the most sensitive parts of the human body, thus victim girls usually hate the pain of sole beating. Dr Lomp will prefer to use a riding crop, instead of a rattan cane, to spread the pain all over the sole. In addition, at the end of the movie, Dr Lomp will take you to a time travel to the old days, to Nataly's first session in Graias Studios. Watch the movie and see the difference between yesterday and present status of Nataly Gold’s slavery process.
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12256kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot bird is back (Natalie Gold)

Wrong House: Pretzel Port Saint Joe

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it.
Duration: 39:06
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 809.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Pretzel

Pouty Pain Slut West Hurley

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Things escalate quickly between Arabelle Raphael and Jack Hammer. He starts off getting to know her a bit, then he moves right into putting her into a brutal hogtie. She's face down on the floor, her beautiful tits being crushed under her weight, while her arms and legs are pulled up behind her and tied securely with rope.
Duration: 1:05:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pouty Pain Slut

Boxed and Fucked Suzhou

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
The chair, however, is a completely different story. It looks innocuous but unfortunately for Elise it leaves her completely exposed. Once PD has taken a good look at her body he has all kinds of great ideas for what to do to it. She was looking for a way out of the box when all he was doing was making her cum.
Duration: 58:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 662.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boxed and Fucked
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16505 секунды с 9 запросами