View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 12:22 PM   #491
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Katy Kiss Glen Haven

Cast: Katy Kiss
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Katy Kiss has one of those long, thin bodies like a model, and when Matt Williams sees a body like that, he knows all he wants to do is bend it like a pretzel. Katy's body isn't the only thing that's going to be bent today. Her will and resolve will be flexed within an inch of breaking. It's going to be pretty rough on her, but she wouldn't want it any other way and neither would any of us.
After Matt has Katy gag herself with a black ball gag, he grabs some rope and ties her arms back into a brutal strappado. Then he adds a neck rope, which he ties up to the ceiling so that Katy can feel the tension in her neck. He takes this opportunity to practice his forehand, spanking Katy until her ass turns bright pink. After that it's off with her clothes and on with the torment. Takes out his scissors and cuts away her clothing until she is bare, and adds a crotch rope threaded between her thighs. The rope rubbing right up against her clit is a lot for Katy to handle, but not nearly so much as the hitachi Matt is about to put there.
Matt ties Katy to the top of a table, each of her limbs to one of its legs, so that her back is arched up and her torso open to whatever he wants to do to it. He clips some nipple clamps onto her tits and decides to give her the flogging of her life. He swings the flogger at her pussy, at her stomach, at he perky little tits, and all the while she is crying out and tearing up. Eventually the sensation becomes too much for her. Matt stops hitting her, puts the flogger down, picks up her head and lets her catch her breath. Then, once she has recovered herself, he takes out the hitachi and lets her have a little fun.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katy Kiss

The new chick Petra is testing hard Pacific Palisades

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Petra
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Here is another hot chick for your pleasure, named Petra. Petra literally means rock, and this yummy is here to be tested if she really carries the characteristics of her name. Dr. Lomp is also eager to see if Petra is ready to handle his severe torments in the further movies. Thus, he will try various painful instruments on the girl’s hot flesh, and examine her pain tolerance. Petra is expected to endure the suffering without any hesitation, to get any role in Graias Studio, even she is allowed to weep or scream on the occasions that she will taste the first time in her life. Petra is ready for the pain, now you watch her getting whipped by experienced master Dr. Lomp. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Duration: 17:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12297kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The new chick Petra is testing hard

Wrong House: Pretzel Indian

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it.
Duration: 39:06
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 809.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Pretzel

Yoga Slut Rio Grande City

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
She is never sure if what he is doing right now is the worst of what is to come or if there is some fresh torment waiting right around the corner. When he whips her feet all she can think is how she wishes he were doing anything else. When he starts flogging her tits she kind of wishes that he would go back to the feet. She is happy when she is cumming, though.
Duration: 49:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6818kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yoga Slut
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05249 секунды с 9 запросами