View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 01:48 PM   #1828
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tyler File part 3 Killen

Release Year: 2022
Studio: HardTied
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File part 3

SP Interrogation Of Slave Abigail Marks

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
As hedonists, their appetites for entertaining every single one of their senses, has led them to creating some extremely elaborate and off the cusp productions with pain and pleasure being at the forefront of what drives them.
Along with the full-length productions in BDSM, you will also find the solo workings of Abigail Dupree. She will take your wildest sexual and or sadistic fantasies, and give you a one on one, live Skype show you will not soon forget that will have you coming back for more. There is no stone to be left un-turned and she feeds off of your twisted perversions. It is very evident that she loves what she does and loves to please.
Duration: 28:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8708kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP Interrogation Of Slave Abigail

Tits torture Lazaro Cardenas

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Torture
Sexy brunette slave Tits torture bondage and gags extreme action.
Duration: 12:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 208.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tits torture

Sasha Sparks - Needs Versus Wants Barhamsville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
Sasha starts and ends the shoot with her neck cinched to the top of a post. She needs to come so badly she's practically in tears by the time PD allows her first orgasm. And it's a huge one. He gets a second set of orgasms out of her until she's frantic, saying she can't take anymore. With breasts bound and her ankles tied toward the middle of her back, PD whips her pussy, feet, and nipples, vibrating her to orgasm yet again. She begs him to cane her instead. But PD has a better idea. He's taking her to Infernal Restraints. He locks Sasha in a nasty filthy cage (her own words), her final pound of flesh for so much pleasure.
Format: real
Duration: 43:16
Video: 640x480, RV40, 442kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 140.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Sparks - Needs Versus Wants

Brutal Fuck For Juice Hole Princess Erlanger

Release Year: 2017
Genres: 3DCG, Anal, Big Tits, Demons, Deepthroat, Threesome, Cumshot, Creampie, , Torture, Fantasy
Against their evil onslaught, the Elven kingdom's Noble Princess and Knight, Melulian protects her country but...
she was unable to protect herself. The demon's infiltrate the castle, abduct her and take her to their hellish
lands for a demon style execution. Mouth, p*ssy, anal... No hole on her body is left . An erotic fantasy video product where an elegant, proud and strong Elven princess is plundered by her demonic enemies.
Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3543kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Fuck For Juice Hole Princess

Angel Allwood part 1 Saint Stephens Church

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Angel Allwood is neck bound on a Sybian and throat fucked while violently cumming over and over!In the end we put her perfect ass up in the year and fuck her tight pussy to several screaming orgasms!
Duration: 10:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 566.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Allwood part 1

Cock Crunch Winterset

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
BDSM princess Ashley Lane is in quite the predicament. Her neck is locked in a strict metal collar, hands shackled below her. She kicks her feet in nervous anticipation before Jesse enters to shove his cock down her waiting throat. She struggles to swallow every inch against the restrictive collar. Ashley’s a perfect little throat slut, gagging down his dick while he holds her head down on him.
Next, Ashley is on her back, legs spread and chained to reveal her gorgeous, vulnerable pussy. Jesse pulls aside her lacy pink panties and rams into her full force. Her eyes roll back in her head with pleasure. Her pert natural tits bounce to her chin with every stroke. He bends her legs back to take full advantage of how perfect her ass looks bent over like this.
Finally pretty little Ashley is on her hands and knees, taking in rough doggy style. Her neck secured in a leather collar, she cries out in anguished passion as Jesse manhandles her perfect ass. Her cheeks blush pink against her pale skin from spanking and rough fucking as her toes curl in an earth shattering orgasm!
Duration: 31:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Crunch
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03660 секунды с 9 запросами