View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 01:51 PM   #451
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fucked with the big strapon on the swing in chastity Ostia

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Alexxavonhell
Genres: femdom, strapon, bdsm
Video language: English
There is only one way to punish a disloyal slave when he gets caught trying to escape the clutches of The Femdom Empire. His ass gets brutally punished, and fucked back into submission by the 3 baddest bitches to ever walk this planet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23279kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked with the big strapon on the swing in chastity

Obedience - Lydia Black, London River Grambling

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
London River is an expert trainer, but Lydia is just too much of a brat for her to handle so she calls in a friend for a few pointers. Putting it in its place is the first step. We don’t talk to it. We don’t let it talk to us. We make it wear a thick heavy metal collar and we make it play fetch.
Vanity is in opposition to obedience. Obedience requires selflessness. Once it no longer sees itself as important we can see the beauty of obedience emerge. To remove the importance of self we must make it feel ugly.
When it finally recognizes its place as property it must be retrained to feel pain. It will learn to be used for our pleasure.
Duration: 38:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obedience - Lydia Black, London River

Deep Pegging On The Bed For My Slave Amana

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Femdom, POV, Polish, Dungeon, Torture, Submission, Slave, Strapon
In femdom I love the fact that I am your goddess. The queen who can decide what and when you can do. I love when people are giving their lives up to me absolutely and trust me.
Trust is my biggest fetish.
Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6823kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 478.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Pegging On The Bed For My Slave

Headless Hunter - Delirious Hunter Ellettsville

Release Year: 2014
Delirious Hunter has her head between the floor boards and that fine ass of hers sticking up in the air when PD walks into the room. She can hear his steps on the floor boards so she knows he is coming closer. What she doesn't know is why. She's called him every name in the book, a dirty old pervert and worse, but he just seems to feed off of her anger. It really pisses her off.
PD doesn't actually care what makes her happy, sad, or mad enough to fight. All he knows is how to make her compliant. A little bit of pain, some tight bondage to make her feel helpless, and controlled orgasms to let her know that she is not in charge of her own body, each one sends the same message, that he is in charge and she is just an object. Objects can't really get angry.
Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Headless Hunter - Delirious Hunter

Sosha Belle Finds A New Life In Bondage. New Carlisle

Release Year: 2017
They told me not to go to the house at the bottom of the hill. They said the man there does weird things. I've heard that you can hear women screaming from his garage. I knew I should stay away, but I just had to see for myself. When I looked in the window what I saw made me so horny.
As if he knew I was coming, there was a bondage device and a gag left out for me. I put myself in the bondage and oh it felt so good. He caught me masturbating in the bondage. I just couldn't help myself. The feeling of the cold hard restraints made my cunt drip.
One device after another he put me in and made me scream. Every stroke of the cane, every lash of the whip, every time he spanked me it just got me closer and closer to cumming. When I did finally cum I squirted all over his shop. I guess this bondage stuff is my new life.
Duration: 51:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sosha Belle Finds A New Life In Bondage.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10224 секунды с 9 запросами