View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 01:51 PM   #1038
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Miss Sultrybelle - Holly Gemma & Amy (Gym punishment) Barrington

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Miss Sultry Belle, Gemma, Amy, Holly
Genres: BDSM, spanking, caning, school uniform
Video language: English
Three school girls are sent for punishment by their teacher to Miss Belle the gym mistress. They are made to change in to their gym clothes and are told to bend over for their punishment. Holly receives 12 with a plimsoll, a prolonged hand spanking and 6 on her hands with a cane. Gemma receives 12 on her bottom with a cane, a prolonged hand spanking and 6 on her hands with a tawse. Amy receives 12 on her bottom with a cane, a prolonged hand spanking and 6 on her hands with a cane. Their punishment ends with 2 full minutes of corner time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9639kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Sultrybelle - Holly Gemma & Amy (Gym punishment)

Yuki Kawai Triadelphia

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Gay, Vintage, Bareback
Japanese model Yuki Kawai bondage punishment and gang banged.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:34:58
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1854kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yuki Kawai

Ariel's Judicial Caning Zullinger

Studio: Dreamsofspanking
Cast: Ariel Anderssen, Michael Stamp
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Caning, M/F
To avoid prison, Ariel Anderssen submits to a 24-stroke judicial caning on the bare bottom. Officer Michael Stamp orders her to strip naked, then straps her to a spanking bench for punishment.
Duration: 20:45
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 964kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 162.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel's Judicial Caning

My spoiled wife Dallardsville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: HardTied
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment
My Master left me waiting in his dungeon. My first slave training session had me so anxious. I didn't know what to expect from him. He had me bent over and arms belted to a rood, giving him easy access to my pussy and mouth. My energy depletes by the time he finally walks into the room. When he's gone, he's gone. When he's in front of me, it's usually with a throbbing erection. He doesn't waste anymore time when he's standing before me. He shoves his cock deep down my throat, giving me no time to prepare for it, causing spit to pour out of my mouth, rubbing it around my face. My lips always stretch around his shaft. His cock is so thick. I definitely feel it when he penetrates my shallow pussy. It's painful, but I can't get enough of it. I wish he'd keep it there, yet he loves to go back and forth between my mouth and tight pussy. He pushes my limits with his favorite sybian fucking machine. My body weakens with every orgasm. All I can do is hang on to what I've been attached to and enjoy the taste of his great cock when he isn't pounding me in.
Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13745kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My spoiled wife

Fucked with the big strapon on the swing in chastity Locust

Studio: Alexxavonhell
Genres: femdom, strapon, bdsm
There is only one way to punish a disloyal slave when he gets caught trying to escape the clutches of The Femdom Empire. His ass gets brutally punished, and fucked back into submission by the 3 baddest bitches to ever walk this planet.
Duration: 23:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23279kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked with the big strapon on the swing in chastity

Pinned down and strapped Weaubleau

Studio: Sweetfemdom
Keit is giving the recruit some extra training and punishment to improve his lax attitude. She soon has him performing star jumps and press ups, using her boots as motivation to complete each set. She then commands him to do situps as she teases him with her ass as encouragement to finish, cooling him down by spitting water at his face. She then proceeds to the punishment, putting a lead around his cock and dragging him around before whipping his cock hard.
Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23468kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pinned down and strapped

UnrealPerfect New Excellent Gold Sweet Collection For You Slave M. Part 1. Godwin

Busty slave girl tortured by which they get no pleasure experienced, diverse punishments, whipping, binding, piercing hooks

Total size: 4.2 GB in 20 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: UnrealPerfect New Excellent Gold Sweet Collection For You Slave M. Part 1.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03369 секунды с 9 запросами