View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 01:54 PM   #283
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

OT Plays With His New Toy, Bonnie Day Ravencliff

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Bonnie Day is sitting in the dark on a cold, metal grate. It's terrible. It's awful. Her ass hurts from the grating. Her jaw hurts from the metal gag in her mouth. Her wrists and ankles hurt from the heavy shackles that are holding them, and the chains that hang from those. It's uncomfortable. It's painful. It's her life.
OT is a kind of collector. He brings these women to his dungeon and he calls them his Pain Dolls. He confines them, undresses them, and abuses them. Some guys would probably just take a hot piece of ass like Bonnie over to the mattress and fuck her brains out. OT isn't interested in that. She may learn to like it too much. No, instead he's going to try to train her to like something that isn't nearly as nice as a hard cock between her legs. Today Bonnie is going to learn to love the whip. While it leaves long, red stripes across her ass, Bonnie is struggling and screaming to get away. She had better learn to moan like a whore and wiggle like she likes it, though, if she ever wants him to stop.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OT Plays With His New Toy, Bonnie Day

Vip Cool Wonderfull Perfect Unreal Collection For You Dungeon Corp. Part 7. Radcliff

Release Year: 2022
Such a beautiful smile and so much sexual appeal...and a hint of shyness...she looks down when she laughs, and it's easy to make her laugh by saying nasty things...and then you find her giggling as you discuss her next treatment, and you know, there is more than shyness under that surface...there's a raging submissive monster who is dying to be controlled and used...but before long, the monster is quite helpless and begging for mercy upon command...Feenix keeps her in that state as he tames this beautiful beast...

Total size: 9.2 GB in 31 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vip Cool Wonderfull Perfect Unreal Collection For You Dungeon Corp. Part 7.

Fuck All You Want, And Give All The Orders You Want Breaking Wood River

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Sod Create
Fuck All You Want, And Give All The Orders You Want Breaking In The Orgasmic Dungeon - Uncensored Leak!
Duration: 3:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1879kbps
Audio: 215kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck All You Want, And Give All The Orders You Want Breaking

Katarina Blade in the dungeon North Ridgeville

We have finally got Katarina Blade on our website! This fierce girl is a true bondage lover and she is very strong! If you are ever going to restrain Katarina, you will need to use quality materials, and strap her down tight! She will struggle, fight, drool, and even try to kick you! She looked so awesome in her military style corset, we just had to use an armbinder to leave her boobs very exposed. A very heavy locked collar and a tight ballgag were absolutely necessary too, but she could still kick in those high heels, so we locked her in the dungeon!!
Duration: 4:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14577kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 511.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katarina Blade in the dungeon

Time Travel Adventures With ChiChi and Chrissy Hayes

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Damsel in Distress, Bound Orgasms, Dildo Fucking, Flogging, Orgasms, Bondage, BDSM
The battle of Troy rages outside. The Greeks, including Achilles, are at war with the Trojans and are assaulting the city of Troy. A beautiful damsel, Chichi, finds herself in a dungeon, restrained to a post. She's a time traveller from the 21st Century, and her captor, a menacing Inquisitor, believes she might be Aphrodite. His beautiful slave girl has told him that's who she must be. The Inquisitor wants the Apple of Discord that only Aphrodite possesses. He goes through the bag that Chichi had with her and can't find it...the bag only contains strange things that he doesn't recognize. Apparently Chichi likes to time travel with a variety of sex toys. A harsh interrogation ensues and the Inquisitor attempts to find out who his captive is.
Duration: 57:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6336kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Time Travel Adventures With ChiChi and Chrissy

Cruel Sounding By 3 Mistresses Salome

Genres: Femdom, POV, Polish, Dungeon, Torture, Submission, Slave, Strapon
If you dream about serving and adoring your lady, you want to get into amazing world of femdom and you think that physical pain and total mental control by serving to a person you trust absolutely makes you free, you are in the right place!
Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 577.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Sounding By 3 Mistresses

My spoiled wife Sunndal

Studio: HardTied
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment
My Master left me waiting in his dungeon. My first slave training session had me so anxious. I didn't know what to expect from him. He had me bent over and arms belted to a rood, giving him easy access to my pussy and mouth. My energy depletes by the time he finally walks into the room. When he's gone, he's gone. When he's in front of me, it's usually with a throbbing erection. He doesn't waste anymore time when he's standing before me. He shoves his cock deep down my throat, giving me no time to prepare for it, causing spit to pour out of my mouth, rubbing it around my face. My lips always stretch around his shaft. His cock is so thick. I definitely feel it when he penetrates my shallow pussy. It's painful, but I can't get enough of it. I wish he'd keep it there, yet he loves to go back and forth between my mouth and tight pussy. He pushes my limits with his favorite sybian fucking machine. My body weakens with every orgasm. All I can do is hang on to what I've been attached to and enjoy the taste of his great cock when he isn't pounding me in.
Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13745kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My spoiled wife
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04729 секунды с 9 запросами