View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 01:58 PM   #686
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

All Grown up -720p East Saint Louis

Video language: English
Gia OhMy was away at college for some time. When she returned, her step , Damion, was surprised at how much she had changed while away. Her ass is huge now. Shacked by his step ’s amazing ass, he decided to spy on her while she was in the shower. However that wasn’t enough, he started masturbating to her as she showered. Eventually, she got out of the shower and caught him as he was enjoying himself too much and forgot to hide. This is when Gia got a surprised of her own. Her younger step , has a huge fucking cock. She decided to drag him over to the couch and she started sucking his big ol’ dick. From there, things escalated quickly. Gia was soon getting her tight little pussy stretched by her step ’s giant cock. She took dick in several different positions as she begged him to cum all over her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Grown up -720p

Interracial Deepthroating Moms - Kit Mercer - Diabolic Leiden

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Diabolic
Cast: Isiah Maxwell, Kit Mercer
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Milf, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Lingerie, Face Fucking, Stockings, pussy eating
Sits at the base of a tree, legs spread as she dumps the contents of her school bag on the ground in front of her. Andy has failed senior year twice. She rummages through her things, opening a notebook full of lesbian doodles. She notices Sarah unknowingly pass by. Andy has been waiting all morning for Sarah. Something about Sarah has always made Andy curious. She grabs her things and hurries to catch up. Walking slowly behind Sarah so she can check her out for a moment, Andy takes in the beautiful student before gradually catching up and removing her headphones. She introduces herself to Sarah, mentioning that they have homeroom together.
Duration: 25:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8148kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interracial Deepthroating Moms - Kit Mercer - Diabolic

Needing that BBC - Sunni and Lucas Stone Kabul

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Cumshot ,Facial ,Interracial ,XXX
Lives: Concord, New Hampshire; Occupation: Unemployed; Age: 23; Born: April 26; Ht: 5'3"; Wt: 114 pounds; Bras: 32C push-ups; Panties: Bootyshorts; Anal: About ready to be persuaded; BJs: Swallow most of it; Diddle: Absolutely. "I had a FWB at college, so my sex life was great," said Sunni. "I haven't been laid since because trying to find a job has been more important. My girlfriend's guy is a naughtymag member and we sometimes check it out when he's not around. The idea of fucking a stud appealed to me, so I went for it. Lucas didn't disappoint me! When I was sucking his dick, I was wondering how it would fit in my pussy. But I was so juiced up that it slid in easily. I came twice which I didn't really expect because of the surroundings, so I got orgasms, experience, memories and a nice check out of it. It was a super day that I'll never, ever forget. And my pussy was satisfied--for a while, anyway."
Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 861.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Needing that BBC - Sunni and Lucas Stone

My Tutor - WebYoung Toulouse

Release Year: 2014
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Chloe Foster, Dani Daniels
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Hairy
Chloe Foster´s Social Studies exam is tomorrow. She isn´t a fan of Social Studies which makes it all so hard to study. Who memorizes useless statistics anyway? Dani Daniels! that´s who and she´s not shy about being a smarty-pants with her thick glasses and her preppy cardigan! She´s got other tricks up her sleeve too as we´ll soon find out. Chloe is desperate for some much needed study help and Dani is just what the doctor ordered. Dani shows up to Chloe´s bedroom ready to blow Chloe´s mind with her wits and her tits.Dani shares that she´s a lesbian and Chloe´s eyes light up with curiosity. Curiosity may have the cat, but curiosity has a much different gift for Chloe today. Dani lets down her hair to get more comfortable meanwhile Chloe is intent on sizing up her smoking hot college tutor. More curious about college than anything else, Chloe practically grills Dani on her experiences. Realizing Chloe has something for her, Dani sizes up the possibility of getting a bit rowdy with Chloe. Chloe is all for it! Anything would be better than her Social Studies. It doesn´t take long before they´re caressing one another tenderly and making out on Chloe´s crisply lit bed. Realizing she´s not working with an amateur Chloe gets more excited than ever. Dani slowly stimulates the erogenous zones around Chloe´s soft ears and her long neck. Next, Chloe´s small and supple tits get a chance in Dani´s expert mouth.Chloe´s clothes continue to fall away from her body as Dani undresses them both. Taking a moment to taste every inch of Chloe´s torso, Dani takes off Hhloe´s shorts and underwear, as well as her own bra and moves in for ´the kiss.´ The most succulently sweet kiss of Chloe´s tender ripe peach. Dani knows what she´s doing, and instantly Chloe´s moans fill the space. Dani guides her into with her gentle hums and her fervent licking. As Chloe´s torso begins to contract we can see her amazed at the expertise of the beautiful college babe. Chloe lets her orgasm come savoring every last muscle contraction. Dani is eager to let her own pussy come to the party, so she shifts to bring them both face to face, pussy to pussy. As the two rub one another´s inflamed snatches together the moaning and breathing grows fast and high-pitched. Chloe climbs a top Dani´s face and Dani plunges her tongue deep within the horny young lady. Chloe is in heaven but wants to give Dani a try. She gives Dani a kiss to taste her own wet pussy which gives her the urge to go down on Dani. Dani is obviously a wonderful tutor. Chloe knows exactly what Dani wants and is able to bring her to orgasm with a suck or two and a brisk flick of her tongue. Chloe is an expert already. It´s really too bad it wont help her on her exam.
Duration: 25:40
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1727kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 348.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Tutor - WebYoung

Fine Bi Me 3 Lo Espejo

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Bacchus Releasing
Cast: Alex, Anastasia, Priscilla, Dante, Kelly, Andrea, Vincent, Shane, Stephanie, Candy, Big Brian, David
Genres: Oral, Anal, Vaginal Sex, Group, Cumshot, Strapon, Toys
These hot, cute guys want to give being bi the old college try. And that's Ok, because if you want to experiment sexually - that's just fine bi me!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:10:55
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fine Bi Me 3

Breakfast Beauty - Avery Cristy Pelican Lake

Genres: 4K UltraHD ,Amateur ,Brunette ,Kitchen ,Masturbation ,Solo
Avery is a 19-year-old student from Ohio. She's 5'8" tall, weighs 130 lbs. and wears a B-cup bra. She's currently studying healthcare management, and she masturbates at least once a day. In this scene, the former honor roll student is cooking a little breakfast for her boyfriend. He seems more focused on her curves than the eggs, so he points his camera at her and tells her to strip for him. He'd better eat those eggs, though. He's gonna need his protein when he's got Avery butt-naked and spreadeagle in front of him!
Duration: 18:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 34047kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breakfast Beauty - Avery Cristy

Armani Black 720p Jessheim

Atlanta is just getting home from University while her is enjoying the newspaper. Her biology lesson today made her extra horny, and when she finds out that her mom isn't home she decides to make some moves.
Duration: 52:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armani Black 720p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04571 секунды с 9 запросами