View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 02:13 PM   #830
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Letter Game - WebYoung Benjamin

Release Year: 2013
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Angel Piaff, Tess
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Pussy Licking
Video language: English
Angel Piaff is visiting with her girlfriends today. Delphine was just over, but she has to get to work so she´s just leaving as Tess arrives. Tess has beautiful brunette locks and she has been looking forward to catching up with Angel. Angel tells her the story of how she cut her finger cutting the cucumber earlier, and the naughty aftermath. Tess and Angel play the letter game. They play words like kiss, big, lesbo, love, and lick me!The girls take the words literally and you can tell the fooling around is really getting them nice and horny for each other. Tess shows she´s a bit embarrassed and then Angel leans in to snag a kiss from Tess. Tess is lightening up and she kisses Angel back. Now, the two horny ladies are passionately kissing. Angle Tess onto her back on the floor and they continue to make out. Tess touches Angel´s soft tender breasts then she kisses and sucks them clean. Angel tears off Tess´s top and the girls are suddenly on the floor writhing against each other. Angel kisses Tess´s body everywhere. Tess removes Angel´s pants and quickly shoves her hand under Angel´s panties. She tears them off and positions Angel on the floor and kisses the trail leading to Angel´s tight shaved pussy. Angel moves Tess´ hair out of the way so she can see what Tess is doing and it makes her even more horny. Tess adds her hands with her pussy eating and the intense pleasure escalates to a point where Angel is breathing heavily and moaning. Tess continues to lick and suck on Angel gently until she is in . Angel takes control of her clit and with a loud scream her orgasm is so intense that her entire body tenses up and she is clearly in a state of pure bliss. Tess leans forward to kiss Angel´s breasts and torso while Angel enjoys the moment of after glow. Tess´ turn has come. Angel peels off her panties and shares them in her mouth with Tess who takes a bite too. Angel goes down on Tess licking her bald pussy with her powerful tongue. Angel holds Tess´ ass with her firm hands while she digs deeper into Tess with her mouth. With the addition of a finger, Tess is moaning more and more loudly. Tess rubs her breasts gently with her soft palms. Tess is now writhing under Angel´s tongue and her fantasy has become reality. Angel thrusts two fingers inside Tess who´s breath instantly quickens. As Angel kisses Tess´s thighs the pleasure becomes insane, and Tess is ready to cum. As she begins to come she holds her breath because she can´t even scream it is that good! Alas, finally the orgasm blooms from within her warm body and the cries of pleasure prove that she is really in heaven. The girls kiss and embrace. They finish off the letter game, but this time on top of Tess´s nude body!
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:37
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1721kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 226.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Letter Game - WebYoung

Asshole Fever - Pleasant Homecoming Kirvin

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Asshole Fever
Cast: Kristof Cale, Kaisa Nord
Genres: Big Tits, Anal, Fingering, Toys, Facial, Deepthroat, straight, gape, pussy eating
Kaisa Nord comes after a trip and she misses her partner dearly! She can't wait to feel Kristof Cale's big cock in her asshole, filling her and gaping her.
Duration: 28:56
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16512kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asshole Fever - Pleasant Homecoming

DP Fanatics - They Like It Hot Porta Westfalica

Studio: DP Fanatics
Cast: Willy Regal, Frankie G, Hanna Rey
Genres: Blonde, Threesome, Anal, Natural Tits, Teen, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Double Penetration, straight, rimming, pussy eating
Sexy Hanna Rey takes two cocks in her pussy and ass! Willy Regal and Frankie G are more than ready to fuck this perfect blonde beauty!
Duration: 18:36
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17173kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DP Fanatics - They Like It Hot

Not Just Roommates Orange Beach

Studio: Anal Teen Angels
Cast: Frankie G, Bloom Lambie
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Natural Tits, Teen, Petite, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, straight, gape, pussy eating
Petite brunette Bloom Lambie seduces her roommate Frankie G. She's craving anal sex and wants his big dick in her tiny ass!
Duration: 23:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17344kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Not Just Roommates

Libidinous Milf Silvia Saige Rules The House - Spizoo Smithers

Studio: Spizoo
Cast: Nathan Bronson, Silvia Saige
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Milf, Facesitting, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, pussy eating
Thorough and professional as she carefully checks over everything, from Ella's heart rate to their reflexes. Once Dr. Williams is satisfied, she tells Ella that she's going to invite her nurse in to help with the rest of the examination. That's when Khloe Kay steps into the examination room, revealing that she's now a past patient turned nurse!
Duration: 22:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12712kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Libidinous Milf Silvia Saige Rules The House - Spizoo

Intense And Intimate Anal Orange Park

Cast: Aj Applegate
Genres: All Sex, Anal Play, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Blowjob, Girl Orgasm, Hitachi, Passion, POV, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Rough Sex
This scene features the gorgeous AJ Applegate and I having some intimate afternoon sex while I get to indulge in her amazing butt. We make out, I lick her pussy and ass a bunch before we start to fuck. After a little bit I start to fuck her ass and things quickly get more intense as she holds a hitachi on her clit and has an intense orgasm. We have sex in multiple other positions, with some POV shot during the blowjob, and we return to missionary where I go back and forth from her pussy to her ass while she cums again with the hitachi. The scene ends with AJ spoiling me with her mouth, licking my ass and balls while I jerk off. I edge myself while she licks my ass until I cum and she licks all of my cum up
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10485kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Intense And Intimate Anal

Fantasies Come True - WebYoung Nesconset

Release Year: 2014
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Diva, Jenny
Genres: Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Pussy Licking
Diva and Jenny have been best friends since primary school. Diva invited Jenny to come keep her company for the weekend while Diva´s parents are out of town. Being typical teens they watch the most horrifying movie Diva can find. And of course, at the climax of the film´s reign of terror, Diva spills her tea everywhere, and requires a moment to clean herself up. Jenny has always had a bit of a thing for Diva. In fact, you could call it a huge crush. Jenny thinks about Diva at home in bed while she´s falling asleep. She dreams of the day she´ll finally get to kiss her lifelong crush. But there´s something bittersweet about living most of your young life with such a secret. Especially when you´re led to believe that the other doesn´t feel the same way. But, Diva is a smart girl.When Diva comes back to the couch in just a towel they begin caressing one another, and Jenny´s fantasies have just begun to come true. They kiss gently at first, and then more passionately as they both realize what they´ve been missing all these years. Neither can believe that their fantasies have finally come true. Jenny sucks on Diva´s tits, and then Jenny reveals her own for Diva´s warm mouth. The passion in the room the heat to rise, as they continue to make out, as if they´ve never had a chance. Diva helps Jenny out of her dress, while kissing Jenny´s soft supple breasts. After they heap themselves panty-clad across the couch, Jenny is already writhing under Diva´s mouth, against her wet panties. A buildup of hundreds of fantasies about Diva has left Jenny hornier than she could ever have imagined. Diva doesn´t hesitate to kiss and lick at Jenny´s shaved pussy, using her fingers to help coax jenny slowly toward the orgasm of a lifetime. Diva eats at Jenny´s pussy like a soft juicy peach in summer, and Jenny just can´t handle it anymore. Jenny takes control, lying Diva back against the couch, and quickly finding a place between Diva´s sacred legs. Having the chance to worship Diva for real, doesn´t faze Jenny, as she inserts two fingers, and laps at Diva like she´s always dreamed. In moments Diva is breathing heavier and letting squeaks and moans emanate from her diaphragm. Finally Jenny´s precision g-spot fingering, and expert tongue have brought Diva close to bliss. Jenny places herself behind Diva, spooning her to get access to Diva´s mouth. While kissing Jenny continues to finger Diva giving her the juicy orgasm of a lifetime.Jenny Feeds Diva a taste of her own pussy, before climbing to mount Diva´s face, so that Diva can use her warm expert mouth and tongue to lap at Jenny´s tender enflamed pussy until her moans and breaths quicken and crescendo accelerating to the point where Jenny is in a version of heaven she created years ago while masturbating to this exact moment, which has finally, after years of fantasy come true.
Duration: 19:29
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1740kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 265.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fantasies Come True - WebYoung
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10263 секунды с 9 запросами