View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 02:25 PM   #649
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Apricot Pitts Bound and Buzzed Part 1, shinybound Soldiers Grove

Gorgeous Apricot Pitts is progressively tied up in her silky swimsuit and nylons. Apricot loves bondage and as the ropes are stacked across her beautiful body.. She gives some fantastic reactions.. So I left most of the rigging in this video uncut! Once she is tied and gagged, I play with her with the Hitachi vibrator. She love this! So much so, that when I remove it, she whines and tries to follow it around when I hold it away.. I take another small piece of rope and tie the vibrator deep in between her bound nylon thighs, resting it tightly against her clit.. and turn it on! Apricot explodes and struggles hard, moaning and drooling over her gag. I give her some spanks. She cums. She cums again. I tie her wrists under her crotch and to the head of the vibrator so now she can pull it into her pussy harder. She cums again! I leave her dangling there, helplessly cumming hands free over and over, before I re-enter and grope and choke her as she cums some more. Finally I lay her onto the ground and tie her into a hogtie. She convulses as the vibrator takes another couple orgasms from her! I turn off the vibe and she lays there.. A slobbering, drooling, horny mess.. This is only the first video we are doing today…
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16643kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apricot Pitts Bound and Buzzed Part 1, shinybound

Teenage Devotion Teil Dubois

Release Year: 2017
Studio: MMV
Today, Hot Svenja and her master Tony Evil are going to the next level of educational torment. Even if the little submissive sow has already been beaten into a lot of obedience, there are still one or the other treatment that still fits the cow skin. With a colorful bouquet of forced orgasms, stretch hank units, spanking sessions and lots of humiliation, we put the young slave on the virgin skin. No wonder today's youth is getting out of control. On the other hand, anti-authoritarian education can of course only stink.
Duration: 1:57:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4708kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teenage Devotion Teil

Pinky - Permission Clarkson

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
Video language: English
Pinky and her pliant body struggle to endure severe bondage positions as Pinky bends over backwards for PD. The shoot starts with waterboarding, but before long Pinky's hanging from a post by the wrists and ankles, her back deeply arched. She comes without asking permission, so PD ramps up the pain. Bound face down with her ankles lashed up and backward, Pinky's arched to the max. She comes again and again, claiming that after the first orgasm, the whole scene is just one long orgasm.
Format: real
Duration: 38:24
Video: 640x480, RV40, 442kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 124.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pinky - Permission

Submission - Yulia Catava and OT Merry Point

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
One word says it all with Yulia Catava: Submission. It is her ultimate desire to submit to a higher power and find something greater than herself. Some people go looking for god when they feel that. Yulia came looking for O.T. She is a sexy young thing. He would never turn her away, She looks so sweet and innocent in her dress, but if that
Her wrists are tied to her ankles, her elbows to her knees, leaving her sitting awkwardly, just waiting for him to decide what to do with her next. He ignores her completely while drilling into the floor and she knows better than to interrupt him with questions. It isn't long before he turns his attention to her and silently begins to elaborate upon her bondage.
Her legs are spread wide by the rope. O.T. doesn't say a word as he moves around her and Yulia doesn't dare break the silence. She wonders to herself if he knows how wet she is, being exposed the way she is. When she feels his hand slide between her legs she doesn't have to wonder anymore. He can feel her lust through the panties that cover her and she knows it. She thought the humiliation of being found out would be too much to bear, but now that it has happened she is so turned on by it.
That is the moment O.T. knew he owned her. Her passion for bondage had completely overwhelmed her senses and she had barely even started. Everything after that just pushed her deeper into subspace. When most people would scream at having their clothing cut away, Yulia just let out a little gasp. While most women would scream at having their back whipped, she just let out small, satisfied moans. The caning, the humiliation, the feeling of helplessness and exposure, she knew they should make her run or beg for mercy, but all they did was make her more and more horny until her eventual orgasm was the hardest and most satisfying of her life.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submission - Yulia Catava and OT

Cherry Crush Lanagan

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Vibed, Orgasm
Blonde sexy girl Cherry Crush hands bound and vibed pussy orgasm.
Duration: 18:38
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7899kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Crush

Orgasm Training Posoltega

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p
Kristen is teaching her favorite submissive, Hope, to cum on command. Unfortunately, Hope has no control over her orgasms and starts cumming whenever she puts more than a bit of pressure on her pussy with the vibrator. Therefore, the only way to train her little slave is to keep her on the edge of orgasm with a delicate application the wand forcing Hope to gyrate and struggle to reach a climax. Every time she gets close, Kristen pulls the vibrator away from her clit only to tease her again as soon as she has regained some composure. Eventually, Kristen lets Hope cum only to discover that her slave can’t stop cumming any better than she can keep herself from cumming.
Duration: 18:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7738kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasm Training

Headless Hunter - Delirious Hunter Gravel Switch

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Delirious Hunter has her head between the floor boards and that fine ass of hers sticking up in the air when PD walks into the room. She can hear his steps on the floor boards so she knows he is coming closer. What she doesn't know is why. She's called him every name in the book, a dirty old pervert and worse, but he just seems to feed off of her anger. It really pisses her off.
PD doesn't actually care what makes her happy, sad, or mad enough to fight. All he knows is how to make her compliant. A little bit of pain, some tight bondage to make her feel helpless, and controlled orgasms to let her know that she is not in charge of her own body, each one sends the same message, that he is in charge and she is just an object. Objects can't really get angry.
Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Headless Hunter - Delirious Hunter
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07889 секунды с 9 запросами