View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 03:07 PM   #28270
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

New Nice Beautifull Magic Perfect Collection For You Bitch Slapped. Part 8. Loretto

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
I hope you like them because Mina has a speccial gift when it comes to being hogtied

Total size: 2.0 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Nice Beautifull Magic Perfect Collection For You Bitch Slapped. Part 8.

Sosha Belle Finds A New Life In Bondage. Scooba

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
They told me not to go to the house at the bottom of the hill. They said the man there does weird things. I've heard that you can hear women screaming from his garage. I knew I should stay away, but I just had to see for myself. When I looked in the window what I saw made me so horny.
As if he knew I was coming, there was a bondage device and a gag left out for me. I put myself in the bondage and oh it felt so good. He caught me masturbating in the bondage. I just couldn't help myself. The feeling of the cold hard restraints made my cunt drip.
One device after another he put me in and made me scream. Every stroke of the cane, every lash of the whip, every time he spanked me it just got me closer and closer to cumming. When I did finally cum I squirted all over his shop. I guess this bondage stuff is my new life.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sosha Belle Finds A New Life In Bondage.

Cherry Crush Kopperston

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Vibed, Orgasm
Blonde sexy girl Cherry Crush hands bound and vibed pussy orgasm.
Duration: 18:38
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7899kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Crush

Valentina Bianco – magic wand predicament Yemen

Inspired by a fan request, Valentina Bianco was our choice of model to try this predicament position. Legs open wide and up, her arms restrained in a box tie armbinder, and a magic wand harness strapped to her pussy. She tried to fight bravely, but soon she had to give up her struggles and let the pleasure waves roll over her. It was beautiful to see! Completely helpless and vulnerable. Our sweet submissive Valentina was exhausted after this!
Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14575kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 439.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Bianco – magic wand predicament

Latex Day Dream Searchlight

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Carissa and I were at work when a bad man came in demanding documents. He gagged me and wrapped microfoam tape around my mouth. He made me tie Carissa's wrists and elbows behind her. He kept asking her where the documents were but Carissa refused to answer. The bad man then made me gag Carissa with green panties and clear tape. He then forced me to tie her knees and ankles together.
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4093kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 405.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Day Dream

Headless Hunter - Delirious Hunter Price

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Delirious Hunter has her head between the floor boards and that fine ass of hers sticking up in the air when PD walks into the room. She can hear his steps on the floor boards so she knows he is coming closer. What she doesn't know is why. She's called him every name in the book, a dirty old pervert and worse, but he just seems to feed off of her anger. It really pisses her off.
PD doesn't actually care what makes her happy, sad, or mad enough to fight. All he knows is how to make her compliant. A little bit of pain, some tight bondage to make her feel helpless, and controlled orgasms to let her know that she is not in charge of her own body, each one sends the same message, that he is in charge and she is just an object. Objects can't really get angry.
Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Headless Hunter - Delirious Hunter

Sasha Sparks - Needs Versus Wants Harrodsburg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
Sasha starts and ends the shoot with her neck cinched to the top of a post. She needs to come so badly she's practically in tears by the time PD allows her first orgasm. And it's a huge one. He gets a second set of orgasms out of her until she's frantic, saying she can't take anymore. With breasts bound and her ankles tied toward the middle of her back, PD whips her pussy, feet, and nipples, vibrating her to orgasm yet again. She begs him to cane her instead. But PD has a better idea. He's taking her to Infernal Restraints. He locks Sasha in a nasty filthy cage (her own words), her final pound of flesh for so much pleasure.
Format: real
Duration: 43:16
Video: 640x480, RV40, 442kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 140.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Sparks - Needs Versus Wants

Время генерации страницы 0.03840 секунды с 9 запросами