View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 03:10 PM   #28281
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Penelope in tight locking leather straps Lissie

This tall statuesque model is reduced to an obedient bondage slave, simply by adding a few leather straps. Very tight straps, of course. Her elbows are almost touching, a nice position which makes Penelope’s large breasts stand out even more! A big leather collar, her wrist cuffs, and her thigh belts, they are all padlocked, to prevent an escape (and possibly a revenge!). We added a tight ballgag too, just in case she would feel the need to complain about the tightness of her elbow bondage. Penelope still puts up quite a struggle, but she is harmless now.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 145.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penelope in tight locking leather straps

Bella Luxx – Office Gal Pole Predicament, shinybound Reardan

First captured and chairtied, now sexy office gal Bella finds herself tied standing to a pole. Her blouse has been ripped open and her skirt has been lifted, exposing her gorgeous bright blue lingerie and stockings! She is tightly tied to the pole with her arms behind her and her mouth was stuffed and taped over so she can barely make a sound! She moans and whines as she tries to wiggle herself free. Her captor re-enters and feels up her gorgeous body before tying her crotchrope up to the ceiling in front of her! Now, even the slightest movement is transferred to the tight rope wedged up inside of her satin covered pussy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24751kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Luxx – Office Gal Pole Predicament, shinybound

Tyler File part 3 Jieznas

Release Year: 2022
Studio: HardTied
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File part 3

House of Gord S.B.I. Trilogy - SD Remastered pt.1 Lian Xian

Release Year: 2006
Studio: House of Gord
Gord and Lady Serena enjoy an evening of bizarre bondage debauchery, relaxing amidst their human furniture suite and reminiscing about their fateful meeting during a Special Bureau of Investigations sting operation. Everyone's evening is interrupted when a burglar appears on the estate's security monitors. Karl, head of security, captures a very sexy redhead with a shapely figure. A quick call to a bent cop confirms Miss Celia Minton's got a record longer than a bullwhip and is facing life in prison as a 3-strike offender. Lady Serena, anxious to achieve the month's quota for new slave girls, jumps at the chance to add another beauty to Gord's ever-growing stable of women. Unfortunately for the Gords, Celia ends up having a bit more fortitude than one might expect...leading to a world of trouble at the House of Gord!
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House of Gord S.B.I. Trilogy - SD Remastered pt.1

Cock Crunch Kallax

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
BDSM princess Ashley Lane is in quite the predicament. Her neck is locked in a strict metal collar, hands shackled below her. She kicks her feet in nervous anticipation before Jesse enters to shove his cock down her waiting throat. She struggles to swallow every inch against the restrictive collar. Ashley’s a perfect little throat slut, gagging down his dick while he holds her head down on him.
Next, Ashley is on her back, legs spread and chained to reveal her gorgeous, vulnerable pussy. Jesse pulls aside her lacy pink panties and rams into her full force. Her eyes roll back in her head with pleasure. Her pert natural tits bounce to her chin with every stroke. He bends her legs back to take full advantage of how perfect her ass looks bent over like this.
Finally pretty little Ashley is on her hands and knees, taking in rough doggy style. Her neck secured in a leather collar, she cries out in anguished passion as Jesse manhandles her perfect ass. Her cheeks blush pink against her pale skin from spanking and rough fucking as her toes curl in an earth shattering orgasm!
Duration: 31:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Crunch

Brooke Johnson – Hogtied, Hoisted, and Helpless, shinybound Hatfield

Sexy Brooke Johnson submits to a tight backarched hogtie suspension on the table. Wearing a sleek black pleather catsuit, she is carefully harnessed up with rope and fitted with metal metal rings. Once on the table, she is gagged, the rings are attached to rope cinchers, and she is pulled up into a nice strenuous hogtie! Now fully backarched, a vibrator is added for stimulation. Brooke writhes and squirms, everytime she give up an inch, Shiny tightens the cinchers! Before long, poor Brooke is completely off of the table and hanging there helpless. She moans and drools from her gag as she cums again and again!
Duration: 27:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24433kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Johnson – Hogtied, Hoisted, and Helpless, shinybound

Ela Darling Plevna

Cast: Ela Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape. She can barely struggle in his grip, even before he gets the ropes around her limbs. He takes her down to the ground and subdues her while she desperately tries to scream or plead through the hand clapped over her mouth. When he gets the rag stuffed in there it will make it even harder for her.
Jack gets Ela tied up and he walks away. She watches him go and has to be wondering what the hell he's doing. She's used to being desired. She just assumed that if a man was going to go through all of the trouble to get her helpless on the floor he was doing it so he could fuck her. He's got much more in store for her than that. He wants to see her scream and squirm and cum. When she looks at him now he can see the fear in her eyes. Before he's done with her it will be replaced with lust and devotion. Maybe then he'll use her the way she wants, when she is so hot for him that instead of begging for freedom she is begging for cock. Until then she'll just keep getting her holes with everything else he has close at hand.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ela Darling

Время генерации страницы 0.03755 секунды с 9 запросами