View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 03:11 PM   #28285
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Apricot Pitts Bound and Buzzed Part 1, shinybound Streeter

Gorgeous Apricot Pitts is progressively tied up in her silky swimsuit and nylons. Apricot loves bondage and as the ropes are stacked across her beautiful body.. She gives some fantastic reactions.. So I left most of the rigging in this video uncut! Once she is tied and gagged, I play with her with the Hitachi vibrator. She love this! So much so, that when I remove it, she whines and tries to follow it around when I hold it away.. I take another small piece of rope and tie the vibrator deep in between her bound nylon thighs, resting it tightly against her clit.. and turn it on! Apricot explodes and struggles hard, moaning and drooling over her gag. I give her some spanks. She cums. She cums again. I tie her wrists under her crotch and to the head of the vibrator so now she can pull it into her pussy harder. She cums again! I leave her dangling there, helplessly cumming hands free over and over, before I re-enter and grope and choke her as she cums some more. Finally I lay her onto the ground and tie her into a hogtie. She convulses as the vibrator takes another couple orgasms from her! I turn off the vibe and she lays there.. A slobbering, drooling, horny mess.. This is only the first video we are doing today…
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16643kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apricot Pitts Bound and Buzzed Part 1, shinybound

Cowgirl Cowshow - InfernalRestraints Kremmling

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints
CowGirl is the consummate Guinea pig in the PD laboratory. She is so open to trying anything.
Holes, holes everywhere — oh what to do. Well, put six of them on display. They want to audition for Insex; let them watch a class act.
He steadies her as she wobbles in six inch heels out to the cunt spot. She’s dressed in a flourishing floral dress. He must have grabbed her off a street in Manhattan as she strutted about.
Not to be undone by the fashionistas in Manhattan he presents her to the members with his own ensemble. He must have rummaged through the trash. She is wrapped in a 6 mil garbage bag sealed with silver duck tap wrapped in a criss-cross pattern.
Unwrapping the package took some time. When he gets to the head we see that the skull hole is stuffed with a plumbing tube wrapped in a crotch napkin. This is all sealed with another layer of surgical tape.
The experiment of the day examines the efficacy of sucking on your own cunt with a tube attached to the plumbing pipe sealed in the head hole. He is so exited about trying out his new pear gags. He fashioned them on his wood lathe; soaked them in beeswax and with the wooden screws now turns them into the tender holes of his latest flesh pod. They worked!
Duration: 41:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Cowshow - InfernalRestraints

Aris Cant Stop Cumming Providencia

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Vibed, Orgasm
Video language: English
American milf Aris, hard belt bondage cuffed and vibed action.
Duration: 18:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7837kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aris Cant Stop Cumming

RealTimeBondage SyrenDe Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer Newberry Springs

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, Anal sex, MILF, big tits, Hardcore
In part two of our relentless and fast paced live Bars show, the destruction of Syren De Mer continues. We have already blasted her into next week with brutal throat training on hard cock.
Duration: 10:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 557.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage SyrenDe Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer

Natalia - The Real Thing Moundville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
A lovely Russian girl with beautiful tits and a luscious pussy, Natalia wants the "real thing" in bondage. PD ties her up in a painful kneeling position and leaves the studio, returning with a chair he bought especially for her. Three ties and three orgasms later, natalia has learned a thing or two about the "real thing" at Hardtied. Besides all the evil smiles and laughs from PD, Natalia's gained a new fascination for PD's heady brew of pleasure and pain.
Format: real
Duration: 44:29
Video: 640x480, RV40, 442kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 144.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalia - The Real Thing

HT - AbbyBot - Young Girl Abigail Dupree, OT Eastern

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Meet Abbybot. She is the next generation of pleasure toy, delivered right to OT's door. She may look, feel, and even react like a real person, but she is just an object, and one that he owns, which means that he can use her however he sees fit.
I'm sure there are plenty of men out there who would look at Abbybot's body and decide that she is the perfect fuck-doll. They would spend day and night plowing the tight pussy or asshole on this beautifully equipped and perfectly obedient slave. But for the BDSM enthusiast Abbybot is so much more than just holes. She is the perfect submissive. She feels everything, she obeys everything, she takes anything, and unlike a real person, OT doesn't have to worry about safe words, hard limits, or taking things too far.
Duration: 46:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - AbbyBot - Young Girl Abigail Dupree, OT

Claustrophilia Trilby

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Blonde sexy girl extreme caged cuffed and metal gagged action.
Duration: 1:06:37
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 4819kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claustrophilia

Время генерации страницы 0.02174 секунды с 9 запросами