LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Golden fund bdsm video Borderland bound part 25 Manzanillo

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bondage, Domination, Humiliation
Video language: English
Having hidden them away, he attends the nearby market to purchase an apple, and try to not look in any way like a man capable of snatching two fit country chicks and holding them tied up in his home.

Total size: 3.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund bdsm video Borderland bound part 25

Elaine wakes up elbow tied Pequot Lakes

Elaine must have been asleep really deep, because she did not even notice someone gagging her and then strapping her elbows together. Imagine waking up like this! Elaine panics and tries to struggle out of her ties, but the elbow bondage is just too tight. Her elbows are touching! She has no idea who would do such a thing to her, but she is clearly not happy about it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 369.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elaine wakes up elbow tied

Carmen slut bondage Costa Mesa

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied
Slut girl Carmen in stockings, silk gag and hard bondage punishment at a home.
Duration: 9:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 248.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carmen slut bondage

InfernalRestraints - 1016 Live Tillatoba

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints
A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I’d stopped dating. It wasn’t the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I’m over ‘relationships’ for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That’s all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I’d watched my sisters and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head. And I’d fumbled with myself some nights, unsatisfied, my fumbling increasing my longing. Like cocks were doing now. Oh, I’d had lots of cocks the last few years, big ones, small ones. Cocks that were hair-trigger, and cocks that had to be coaxed. Cocks that loved your basic fuck, and cocks that wanted anything but your basic fuck. And I’d lie in bed afterwards with every one of those cocks (never guys, or men, just cocks), damp, salty, sometimes fumbling in the dark after they started snoring, and I wanted more, less, nothing, everything. I wanted something I couldn’t admit to myself. I wanted and wanted, but I was afraid. "Call him," my friend said. It was the thought of lying in the dark that stopped me from calling, and the scent of supposed love, and the emptiness, the loneliness, the unhappiness that was always worse after it was over. I was fumbling in the dark. When I finally made the call, he told me to come alone and to wear a skirt and blouse. No underwear. My hands shook. I shaved everything that night. Everything but my head. I shoved a chair in front of the mirror and sat in it, naked. I touched myself, my legs spread and feet resting against the wall on either side of the mirror. I investigated each fold of my pussy and cunt, then touched my fingers to my mouth, tasting myself. And I fondled my breasts, watching, playing with my nipples until they hardened. I slipped my fingers in and out of myself, the fingers of one hand in my asshole, the fingers of the other in my cunt. And all the while, I watched. I was a stranger to myself. I was nobody I’d ever met before. The first thing he did that night was to tie me bent over a cage. Some other girl was locked inside of it. "You think I’m going to fuck you?" he said, leaning close, but not touching me. "Only if you’re lucky." And he cocked his head, his eyes sad, as though he pitied me. "Don’t worry." He smiled then, but it made me shiver. "I’m only going to hurt you a little." I wanted to say something sexy. I wanted to make him want me. I wanted to do all the things I’d learned through the years, the way a girl takes control. But I couldn’t. I was falling. I was out of control. I was breaking into pieces. He smiled because he knew everything the moment he saw me. He’d watched my eyes wander once he’d unlocked the door to his "special room" and led me inside. The walls were covered with straps, ropes, chain, shackles. My body was on fire. That night he cut my clothing off me. He shackled me to a metal bar. He locked a heavy steel collar on my neck. Chain between my legs, around my breasts. Metal in my mouth, my ass. Metal clamps pinching my nipples. And later, vibrator in my cunt. He stretched me out spread-eagle, lying on my back. He wrapped leather around my neck and tightened. He cut off my air. He made me come over and over. After he was done with me and let me loose, I kneeled in front of him and kissed his boots. He put a thinner collar on my neck and locked it in place. "You’ll do everything I say. When I call, you’ll come immediately." I stared at the floor. "Yes sir." "You’re mine now." I shivered, not from cold, but from something else, something new, an electricity. For the first time, I wasn’t fumbling in the dark anymore. "Yes sir."
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints - 1016 Live

BBW Captives - Omg! He is pulling her panties down! gndbondage Dupree

Cast: Bunny Dela Cruz and Jessica Lust
A man brings Jessica into the room and makes her sit on a chair. There, he ties her up and gags her. He leaves Jessica to struggle bound and gagged on the chair as he goes to use the men’s room. While he is away, Bunny, the hotel manager walks in to find Jessica. But before she can do anything, the man returns and grabs her. Soon, Bunny finds herself bound and gagged on the floor right next to Jessica. The girls struggle hard to get loose. But they cannot. Later the man returns to them and pulls their big boobs out. After watching them bounce those big tits about as they struggle, gets the man very turned. So he takes Jessica off of the chair and walks her to the bed. Bunny watches as the man pulls Jessica’s panties down and gets on top of her. She knows that after he is done with her, she will be next.
Duration: 16:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24484kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BBW Captives - Omg! He is pulling her panties down! gndbondage

Lizzie frogtied Sewanee

Beautiful Lizzie is perfect. Her body, breasts, ass, face, feet, you name it… she’s soft, she’s round, she’s cute… And she is locked in leather! Locked in a leather collar and breast belted, our popular slave girl soon realises the collar will not be the only thing that will be locked on today! Her wrists are soon tied to her upper arms with sturdy leather belts. Her ankles are strapped to her thighs and padlocks are everywhere! This position is called a frogtie, but you knew that already, of course! Lizzie didn’t know that, and she doesn’t care either, she just wants to escape!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 156.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lizzie frogtied

Threesome bondage Carrolltown

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Sexy girls triple bondage hard tied up Threesome kinky action.
Duration: 10:55
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6274kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 527.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Threesome bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.06477 секунды с 9 запросами