View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 03:15 PM   #28296
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fayth on Fire – Defiant wench tied to a post for her own pleasure, jimhunterslair Darlington

Defiant Fayth pulls at the ropes that pin her elbows tightly together behind a steel pole. Her legs are frogtied with her knees spread wide sitting on a low padded stool. The Hunter comes in and shows Fayth her instrument of torment, Fayth mocks peril when she sees the wand vibrator. Rope makes her pussy wet and for the nemesis the Hunter to actually bring her please is a welcome novelty. He ties the wand vibrator to her pussy then ties her wrists together. He adds another pleasure rope around Fayth’s throat knowing how much she enoys the feeling of rope biting into her throat.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24678kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth on Fire – Defiant wench tied to a post for her own pleasure, jimhunterslair

Dacey Harlot Steel bound handcuffed escape challenge, jimhunterslair Palembang

Fiesty Dacey loves to be challenged, so the Hunter has her in another steel bound predicament. A chain is padlocked around her neck and locked to the table top she is lying on. Her wrists are locked in handcuffs in front of her with a chain wrapped around her tiny waist. The chain is run down her ass and up through her crotch then her handcuffs are padlocked to the end of the crotch chain. Her slender ankles are locked in leg shackles and the chains between the leg shackles are attached to the chain wrapped around her waist to prevent her from being able to straighten out her legs. A set of keys for the padlocks and handcuffs dangle just above Dacey’s hands, Dacey struggles to reach up for the keys but they are just out of reach. The Hunter comes back in to give her a little assistance. He attaches a wand vibrator to her pussy and turns it on to distract her then frees her chained ankles from the waist chain but then runs the chain through the padlock that holds her wrists to her belly. Now Dacey is able to stretch out one leg at a time. She now is able to reach the keys with her stiletto heels but it is a real challenge to get the swinging keys hooked on her stiletto heels. Everytime she manages to hook the key on her heel it slips off as she pulls. Finally Dacey is able to get the key low enought to grab it between both of her stiletto heels. She pulls on the key and it finally fall free of the cord it was dangling from. With the key in her hand she know has to try to find the right key for the right keyhole and free herself.
Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24223kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dacey Harlot Steel bound handcuffed escape challenge, jimhunterslair

Gia Love Hard tied Ravenel

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied
Video language: English
Sexy boobs model Gia Love Hard tied, ball gagged and vibed action.
Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 238.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Love Hard tied

Worn Out Karlskoga

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Sister Dee isn't ordinary in any way. From the moment she steps on stage it's clear that she's something special. The interview reveals that she's got quite a bit of experience with BDSM. She's looking to be pushed. The sack she's tied in covers her pretty face, but there's plenty to see. Her muffled screams can be heard as her suffering begins.
She's strung up by her ankles and the bag comes off. She's going to have to suck his dick to get the treatment she wants.
Duration: 41:31
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 857.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worn Out

My spoiled wife Ruthville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: HardTied
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment
My Master left me waiting in his dungeon. My first slave training session had me so anxious. I didn't know what to expect from him. He had me bent over and arms belted to a rood, giving him easy access to my pussy and mouth. My energy depletes by the time he finally walks into the room. When he's gone, he's gone. When he's in front of me, it's usually with a throbbing erection. He doesn't waste anymore time when he's standing before me. He shoves his cock deep down my throat, giving me no time to prepare for it, causing spit to pour out of my mouth, rubbing it around my face. My lips always stretch around his shaft. His cock is so thick. I definitely feel it when he penetrates my shallow pussy. It's painful, but I can't get enough of it. I wish he'd keep it there, yet he loves to go back and forth between my mouth and tight pussy. He pushes my limits with his favorite sybian fucking machine. My body weakens with every orgasm. All I can do is hang on to what I've been attached to and enjoy the taste of his great cock when he isn't pounding me in.
Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13745kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My spoiled wife

Gotta Have Heart! Monett

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
It doesn't matter how much she says she doesn't want it, Sasha Heart is going to be getting some tough attention from O.T. today. He's got to have her and she's got to hold on tight and hope that whatever he is planning, he gets it over with soon. She is freaking out the second that she sees him, but Sasha can't stop him. He can do anything. He takes his time, letting her panic build as he runs his hands over body, outside of her clothes, before he strips her naked and starts to play with her tits. He grabs her by the pussy and instantly tears are in her eyes. And the worst is yet to come.
Duration: 36:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gotta Have Heart!

Sybil Hawthorne - Getting Ahead Pine Bluffs

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tits Torture, Vibrator, Suspension, Outdoor, Ball Gag, Whipping, Hooded
Sybil came for a private lesson from their professor. It's already been quite the ordeal, but there's a lot more for them to learn. Sucking is the name of the game and a good cocksucker always gets ahead. He pulls them from the shed and drags their hobbled body through the grass to his workshop. They're going to prove that they are a good cocksucker. This student has some lovely tits. They are perfect for hanging them. Once they are up on their toes the whip is going to really teach the lessons that he's been trying to get across.
Duration: 39:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne - Getting Ahead

Время генерации страницы 0.03098 секунды с 9 запросами