View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 03:16 PM   #28299
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Melissa in chastity belt Likely

Melissa!! This cute little slave girl is collared and belted for the very first time in her life! She does not really like the tall posture collar, but it is (double) padlocked onto her small neck. The solid leather chastity belt also uses two padlocks to secure it. But the real challenge today is Melissa’s ballet boots! She tries to stand in them for the very first time in our video. A must-see if you love ballet boot practice! Melissa is a little unstable, but she does very well! She is such an obedient little slave that we will not ask her to come back to BeltBound, we will just order her. She will come back, definitely! Please use the comments below to suggest Melissa’s next torment!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 128.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melissa in chastity belt

InfernalRestraints - aka J.P, Kitty - Farm Vol. 4 Bunola

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: Bdsm
The farmer in black strikes again and continues with his mission to transform spoiled city girls into wet, wanton bondage sluts. Stolen from their comfortable homes, 49, 412, and 731 are first introduced to PD's barn. While 49 stands with arms held in strappado, 412 wallows in the moldy hay below. 731, dragged out to join the others, is folded into a ball tie and pulled close to watch as 49 is stripped and her bare pussy is beaten. Bent over with necks tied to a ladder and ankles bound together, the girls take advantage of their moment alone to discuss their predicament.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints - aka J.P, Kitty - Farm Vol. 4

Good Vip Nice New Wonderfull Collection Close-up Concepts. Part 5. Griffithville

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
has asked me to tie her up and gag so she can drool all over herself. I have no problem with that so the clip starts with me tying her wrists. She stand patiently wearing just pantyhose and a shiny gold blouse.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Vip Nice New Wonderfull Collection Close-up Concepts. Part 5.

Cane Rain Calvert City

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
I laid my canes next to Rain Degrey so she would know what was coming. Her hands, feet and ass are all exposed to the impending punishment and she's terrified. When she has had enough I will move her into a new position and start working on fresher flesh.
Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 806.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cane Rain

Lina Roselina – pet training Somerdale

Tiny teen submissive Lina Roselina likes to learn more about bdsm. She is always very eager to try new things, and today we are going to train her as a leather bondage pet. It involves walking on elbows and knees of course, and that is a lot harder than Lina expected! A nice cute harness bone gag and a leash are also needed for her pet training. Lina did pretty good, she is a quick learner!
Duration: 5:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 404.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lina Roselina – pet training

Angel Allwood part 2 Raalte

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Bound and helpless, Big titted blond is deepthroated, face fucked and made to cum over and over! This girl love the big cocks and now she love the bondage as well!
Duration: 10:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 555.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Allwood part 2

Carmen Valentina Hopelessly & helplessly hogtied, jimhunterslair Mathews

Hot blonde Carmen struggles on a tall stool in the lair with her arms helplessly boxtied behind her back. Her cruvy legs are fused together with ropes cinched around her ankles and knees as well. He thick black leather gag is pulled deep between her lips and strapped tightly behind her head. the Hunter comes in and moves her to the floor. A rope is tied around her tiny waist then pulled down between her legs and buried deep in her lacy panties, splitting her pussy in two. He runs the end of the crotch rope up between her stiletto heels and bends her legs. From her stiletto heels the rope is run up to her bound wrists and pulled bowstring tight, helplessly hogtying poor Carmen on the floor. She struggles helplessly on the floor before the Hunter comes back in and pulls her big tits out of her satin blouse. He leaves her alone to suffer hoplessly and helplessly hogtied on the floor. Carmen tries to struggle but every movement causes the crotch rope to slice deeper into her pussy.
Duration: 9:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24986kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carmen Valentina Hopelessly & helplessly hogtied, jimhunterslair

Время генерации страницы 0.04001 секунды с 9 запросами