View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 02:21 PM   #690
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Vip Party - WebYoung Clarkridge

Release Year: 2014
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Sara Luvv, Chloe Foster
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Pussy Licking, Petite
Video language: English
Chloe Foster and Sarah Luvv met a college guy today at the mall. They were shopping for clothes to go out tonight but had with no where to go. The guy was excited to see the girls and asked them if they wanted to come to a VIP frat party he was having later that night. Excited to be invited to such an exclusive event they go and prepare for the VIP party. Chloe and Sarah chose the cutest and least appropriate outfits they could find to ensure they have a good night. For Chloe a lacy dress that is so short you can see her bright pink underwear and for Sarah an edgy revealing tank with shorts. Without the trouble of a chaperone, the girls are in for a real treat tonight.Once the party begins Chloe and Sarah are having the time of their lives! They love the music and it them. The smell of boys wafts through the air, but they have other plans. They first try to hide to start making out, but before long they realize the hall is not private enough. Breaking through the door to the bedroom they continue. By now Sarah´s top is rendered practically useless and Chloe can´t resist tasting her tender nipples. Once they´re alone and the bump of the party is behind a number of doors they undress. Sarah first, so Chloe can admire her perfect body. Chloe is eager to go down on Sarah, tasting her sweet shaved pussy. Sarah is instantly wet with all the excitement and the smell. She helps Chloe out of her dress so Chloe can continue to lick her clean. Being such good friends, these two know exactly what each other needs. Chloe squeezes moans of intense pleasure from Sarah. Chloe is such an expert that moments later Sarah is experiencing one of the best orgasms she´s ever had, accompanied by the moist smacking of Chloe´s expert clit-sucking. As she lies back she tastes herself from Chloe´s mouth as they make out. After some heavy making out and grinding against one another, Sarah finally gets a chance to peel Chloe´s pink undies off over her hot cowgirl boots. Next, Chloe climbs on top of Sarah´s face, beginning to grind her fresh baked pie against Sarah´s tongue and lips. Chloe pans between with her eyes closed and watching the action. Moments in, she begins her signature screams and squeaks as she comes with Sarah´s tongue inside her.They´ve been so caught up in their heat of the moment exploration together that they forgot to notice you video taping them from the door they left ajar! Happy to see you, their newest friend and your sexy camera they invite you to join them. They open your pants and whip out your swollen dick. Chloe takes a taste first, leaving it covered in her lube. Sarah´s next, allowing your cock to slide down her warm throat, expertly masturbating the base the same time. Both girls admire each other´s technique, learning from each other more and more each turn they get to deep throat your slick dick. Before long you´re about to cum. Watch as the young ladies share your load together, leaving your man sauce dripping from their cute chins as they run back to the party.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:39
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1701kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 308.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Vip Party - WebYoung

My Favorite Sisters - WebYoung Tachikawa

Release Year: 2014
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Kiera Winters, Lola Foxx, Jenna J Ross
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Pussy Licking
Jenna´s on her way over to meet Keira for an overnight playdate while Lola and Keira´s parents are out of town. Unfortunately while thinking of what to do, Keira´s crazy step-sister Lola shows up to ruin their lives! Lola, the bitchy vegan sister fresh from college was feeling lonely, though she´d never admit to it. She just had to impose upon the best friends. Jenna, awkwardly sits on the sidelines waiting for the sister drama to pass over. Jenna reassures Keira there´s tons of fun to be had on their sleepover. In Keira´s room things begin take a romantic turn. Keira professes she´s into Jenna and Jenna admits she´s thought about Keira that way too.With a simple passionate kiss their secret is realized, only to be thwarted by Keira´s evil step-sister Lola. With her pirate flags flowing Lola accuses Keira of being a lesbian, and steals the budding teen bestie from Keira´s embrace. Lola, who seems to think she´s the babysitter threatens to call Jenna´s mom, and forces Jenna to come to her room. The dynamic changes, and Lola forcefully imposes herself upon Jenna. Jenna being the follower she is believes everything she hears, and takes Lola´s instruction to heart. Next, Lola seduces Jenna, telling her she´s really beautiful and peeling off her spaghetti strap top. Jenna is convinced that the crazy college girl is the perfect idol, and they begin to make out. What is going through Jenna´s mind must be bittersweet. On one hand she has the advances of a very close friend who she´s fantasized about and who she trusts and on the other hand she has an experienced college girl with lots to learn from. What is she to do? Of course Keira storms in on them and Jenna is caught in the middle once again. Keira kisses Jenna, and Lola´s fury returns. Jenna seems ready to be with both of them, so the feuding family decides to share.Keira takes Jenna´s bottom half and Lola takes her top half to start off. Keira licks Jenna´s pussy with her strong tongue and Lola stimulates the petite teen´s sweet tits with hers. Lola feeds Jenna, the nubile teen her seasoned snatch, and instantly the step-sisters are under Jenna´s spell. Moans echo in the open space of Lola´s white room. Keira knocks and prods at her enflamed pink pussy, while she digs deeper and deeper with her agile tongue. Then, finally Jenna gets to taste her best friend´s sweet nectar, and her loins shudder and she lets loose screams of intense pleasure as Lola takes her place between her legs. Lola´s licking and sucking sends Jenna over the edge, and into a cavern filled with orgasm after orgasm. They make a doggy train and the moans grow more intense and rise in volume to the point where all three have chain reaction orgasms in their servicer´s mouth. How convenient is it that the bitchy sister has to get herself off? Revenge for stealing her bestie, Keira must think. Jenna turns out to be a well-studied lover, and Even though the step-sisters still hate one another, Keira surely relishes Lola´s help taming the beauty.
Duration: 28:22
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1723kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 385.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Favorite Sisters - WebYoung

Natsumi Hayakawa Ellisville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Japanese, Hardcore, Uncensored
Busty teen student Natsumi Hayakawa awesome hardcore fucking shaved pussy.
Duration: 26:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natsumi Hayakawa

Alina Lopez, Kenna James - Almost Caught Seducing My Stepbrothers Fiancee Ripon

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alina Lopez, Kenna James
Genres: Lesbian
Blond stunner Kenna James was excited to meet her fiancee's younger sibling... until she realizes she is her former college lesbian fling Alina Lopez! Kenna begs Alina not to tell her fiancee about their sordid, lesbian past but Alina will only keep quiet for one price: sex. Wanting to protect her fiancee.
Duration: 32:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 276kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alina Lopez, Kenna James - Almost Caught Seducing My Stepbrothers Fiancee

Ms Erika Teaches ChiChi a Lesson Skive

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Damsel in Distress, Bound Orgasms, Dildo Fucking, Flogging, Orgasms, Bondage, BDSM
Sexy student Chichi is exploring the desk area of her teacher Ms. Erika. She has suspected that Ms. Erika has a kinky side...and she discovers a box of bondage gear. She climbs up on the desk and starts touching herself as she imagines being dominated by her teacher. Ms. Erika comes in slowly...and observes, unseen, for a few moments before addressing her student. She admits that she too has had thoughts about dominating Chichi. Her student agrees to do anything that the teacher asks of her.
Duration: 29:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6818kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ms Erika Teaches ChiChi a Lesson

Blonde Brit Babe Baby Kxtten Fucked in Public Taquarituba

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Baby Kxtten
Genres: Public, European, Big Dick, Small Ass, Athletic, British, Blonde, Small Tits, Natural Tits, One-on-One, Cumshot, Cum Shot
I saw a pretty blonde student walking by and asked her name. Little Kkstten moved here from England to study biology and doesn't have a boyfriend because she loves to party. I asked if she was shy and she replied that it depends on the situation, but for 150 euros she is ready to show me her ass! She was wearing the shortest G-thong, and for another 150 euros, she showed me her small tits. I thought she was a minx and asked if she would blow me for 500. She was so horny and quickly began to swallow my cock. My big cock turned her on so much that she begged me to fuck her tight shaved pussy. I fucked her like a missionary, then stretched her cleavage, and finally she ate all my cum!
Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6002kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Brit Babe Baby Kxtten Fucked in Public

Elena Vega, Shona River - Art student eats out cute lez model FullHD 1080p Hammerfest

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Elena Vega, Shona River
Genres: Lesbian Work Fantasies Sex Face Sitting Spanking Pussy Licking Pussy Fingering Indoors HD
With the college semester coming to an end, sexy blonde artist Shona River hires brunette model, Elena Vega, to pose naked for a portrait. Concentrating on her work proves to be more difficult than Shona predicted. She can't keep her eyes off of Elena's pink nipples or alabaster skin. Walking over, Shona adjusts Elena's position. With their hands touching, Elena pulls Shona in close and kisses her. The floodgates open, and the two lesbians begin to passionately kiss. Stripping out of her shorts, Shona lifts her leg onto the chair so Elena can eat her tight pussy, then Shona gets on her knees and worships Elena's tits. The ladies take turns tasting each other until both have masterpiece orgasms!
Duration: 24:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elena Vega, Shona River - Art student eats out cute lez model FullHD 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06114 секунды с 9 запросами