View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 02:22 PM   #691
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sharing - WebYoung Jeddah

Release Year: 2014
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Dillion Harper, Nickey Huntsman
Genres: Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College, Pussy Licking, Hairy
Video language: English
Nickey Huntsman is having a rough time. See, she´s different than the average overconfident teen, and she clearly has some issues with her self-identity and like most teens doesn´t know how to talk about it, and would rather just go along in her own way trying not to make a big deal out of something that´s almost as intense as life and ! To be at that age is tough, but if she´s open enough, and confident enough, Dillion Harper will know just how to make her day. When Dillion finds out that Nickey has been dating her , she is a bit surprised, but she knows just like anyone else that rejection is cold, and Nickey really needs a break from her self-deprecation. Dillion decides to stroke Nickey´s ego at first, hoping she´ll soon get to stroke something else. Dillion situates herself behind Nickey caressing her tender teen tits, and helping her out of her swimsuit. Soon, they´re making out, and Nickey´s depression is melting away, faster than it came.When they move inside their experimental first time fantasies together energize a passion that is both playful and sexy. Both of them relish being together melting their tensions like jealousy and stress instantly. Dillion helps Nickey out of her bra, and they feed each other their budding tits. Nickey wants Dillion badly, and you can see Dillion gets hot for Nickey´s aggressive attitude. Before long, Nickey is devouring Dillion´s sweet pussy, using her strong excited fingers to finger Dillion while she takes care of her swollen clit. Dillion returns the favor, in the style Nickey clearly wants it. Next they rub their swollen shaved pussies together, scissoring until they both cum again. Finally they both take turns grinding their holes against one another´s warm wet mouths while fingering to turn their sunny afternoon into the mind-blowing aggressive orgasms that they both so desperately needed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:05
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1725kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 372.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharing - WebYoung

Double 4 Me please! Phelps

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Wifeysworld
Cast: Megan Rain
Genres: Teens, All sex
A young student brought a classmate to her place for quick sex. But the girl's neighbor looked at them and she also wanted to fuck. A cool gangbang of young students began in the apartment. Beautiful bitches skillfully caressing each other's pussies, sucked the guy's big dick so that he became ready for sex. Then the girls in turn began to substitute their shaved holes for fucking and finally got the long-awaited orgasm. From such hot group sex with chicks, Karl delightedly released a stream of his hot sperm right into the girls' greedy mouths.
Duration: 17:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4790kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 635.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double 4 Me please!

Miyu Shiina - Models with her teacher in the art class and gets fucked (2022) Mc Gehee

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Miyu Shiina
Genres: Asian, Orgy
Miyu Shiina is an actress that has turned into an art lover and she was here to show us how she could model nude and she really got into some teacher and model sucking cock and that was just a fun day of letting Miyu try out her cock sucking skills. Miyu Shiina had such a great time as well as she was able to really enjoy the art and her nude model co-worker. She was not getting her pussy worked on but she really did suck the fuck out of that cock. So today Miyu is back and the class gets started with Miyu nude kissing her art teacher. This was a nice turn on for her and she really got into it. She had her teacher direct her and push her back so the students could get in close and really see how wet her pussy gets from the teacher as he fingers her clit. The teacher really is getting the students a good class today as he lays her down and spreads open her pussy so he can lick and suck her pussy. And then as he slips his tongue deep into her pussy Miyu reaches down and helps him spread open her pussy so he can slide in deep. Her sweet pussy is so lovely to see as it is all shaved and her cute lips are small so we can really see how pink her inner pussy is. What a hot fucking show and since she was naked and her teacher was hard she did a full fuck show for her fellow students.
Duration: 37:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miyu Shiina - Models with her teacher in the art class and gets fucked (2022)

Anal at the Office - GirlsTryAnal Saint Paris

Release Year: 2018
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Abella Danger, Angela White
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, College, Strapon, Big Toys, Pussy Licking, Petite, Deepthroat, Ass, Lesbian
Abella Danger is at her desk barely working. When her boss picks up her work, she asks her if it´s completed. Abella lies to her and says that it´s finished, but when Angela White checks it she sees that the statistical analysis is missing. Angela tells her that she can´t believe that she never completed the work. When Abella comes up with some excuse, Angela cuts her off and tells her to shut up. When she asks her about her appointments with human resources today, Abella neglects to mention that it´s in five minutes. Angela can´t believe her incompetence! She shakes her head and walks away. When Quinn Wilde from human resources walks in, Abella greets her and tells her that Angela is in a really bad mood. But Quinn´s not worried. As Abella listens in on their meeting, she can´t believe how nice Angela is to her. Before she leaves, Quinn tells Abella that her secret is simple: Angela is into girls and if she wants to be on her good side, all she has to do is dyke it out with her. Not only that, but they have both fucked each other in the ass. Abella can´t believe it! When Angela yells at her to get her a coffee, Abella bends over and makes sure her ass is sticking out. Angela can´t help but look at her bootie. Abella isn´t shy about trying to seduce her boss. When Angela asks her if she´s been talking to Quinn, she doesn´t deny it. She starts grinding her ass on Angela´s pussy. She wants to be treated better and isn´t shy about it. She´s even willing to get fucked in the ass as long as she gets what she wants. And when her boss starts being nice to her, she knows she´s gonna fuck that ass.
Duration: 44:07
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1328kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 491.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal at the Office - GirlsTryAnal

Carter Loves Serena - GirlsTryAnal Raeford

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Carter Cruise, Serena Blair
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, College, Tattoos, Big Toys, Pussy Licking
Hey guys, Carter Cruise here. As you know I´m no stranger to Anal Sex. You´ve probably seen me on the site here before, but today, I want to try something a little different. A little bigger. So, I have this friend Serena, and she´s a really hot brunette with a great ass. I was just checking her out before I came up here to tell you guys about it. I want her to take this big black cock. Take it and stretch out my tight little asshole with it. I want her to come in and spread open my ass, put her little pink tongue inside there and make it nice and wet, probably put a finger or two in and stretch it out, cause it´s a really big cock, so I´ll need a little bit of a warm up. Just slide in the BBC and stretch out my asshole till I can´t take it anymore, and I cum all over it. I bet you just can´t wait to see my asshole get stretched out by a BBC you little perverts.
Duration: 30:03
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1749kbps

File size: 419.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carter Loves Serena - GirlsTryAnal

Adriana Loves Penny - GirlsTryAnal Marrakesh

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Adriana Chechik, Penny Pax
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, College, Butt Plug, Fisting, Pussy Licking, Hairy
So, I´ve always had this fantasy, of walking down to a white room, and seeing this gorgeous redhead sprawled out on the floor, ass up, just gyrating around waiting for me to come touch it, touch her. And then I see myself slowly walking up to her and licking her sweaty body, licking all the way up on her nipple, and eventually touching her lips to my lips. And then I´d just picture us making out, and slowly sliding my hand down around from her ass and into her pussy, and feeling how moist and wet it is, feeling her tight little asshole on the tip of my fingers as her pussy´s cumming all around my hands. Then, slowly put one finger in her ass and then two, and three fingers in her ass, mmm till eventually I have my whole hand, up to my wrist in her tight little ass hole. What I really wanna do, which no one has ever let me do before, is put my own hand in my ass while I have all five fingers and my wrist in hers. And just feel both of us pulsating cum together, having two asses wrapped around my fists, so hot, and so delicious, I just love her tight little asshole until there´s nothing left, until she couldn´t cum anymore! Mmm wouldn´t that be hot?
Duration: 30:46
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1735kbps

File size: 425.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adriana Loves Penny - GirlsTryAnal

My BFF Seduced Me: Part One - WebYoung Harkers Island

Release Year: 2015
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Sammie Daniels, Alex Tanner
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Girl on Girl, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College, Pussy Licking, Petite
Sammie Daniels and Alex Tanner have been best friends forever since they could walk. They relay on each other for everything from, which shampoo to use to, advice on how to give a guy the best blowjob. Nothing is off limits for them, so it seemed pretty normal for Sammie to invite Alex over to her house while her parents were out of town for one of their super fun sleepover parties. Sammie also wanted to have Alex over so she could show her the new chair her parents bought. Upon hearing that Sammie´s parents are out of town, Alex comes right over, realizing with Sammie´s parents out of the house, she can show Sammie a few new ´techniques´ she recently learnt from her Step-Mom. When Alex´s arrives at Sammie´s house, she takes her into the living room to show her the new chair. Alex tells Sammie that she recently learnt of some new techniques from her Step-Mom that would be really fun to try on each other. Sammie is a little reluctant at first but when Alex tells her they can do it in the chair, Sammie is on board! The girls slowly get undressed leaving just their bra´s and panties on for each other to take off. Alex takes on the role of teacher, and Sammie surprises herself at how eager she is to learn. Sammie and Alex sit in the chair together, as Alex guides Sammie into knowing what she likes when it comes to making herself cum. They start by rubbing they´re pussy´s at the same time, placing one finger in slowly and then faster in and out. Things start to get really hot, which is when Alex decides to show Sammie how it feels to have her pussy licked. As Sammie begins to moan, Alex tells her to turn around and begins licking her ass hole. Sammie screams out in and tells Alex to lay back while she licks her pussy giving her the greatest orgasm she´s ever had.
Duration: 27:55
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1747kbps

File size: 389.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My BFF Seduced Me: Part One - WebYoung
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04139 секунды с 9 запросами