View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 02:37 PM   #844
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sexual Favors - WebYoung Rocky Mountain House

Release Year: 2015
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Sierra Nevadah, Veronica Rodriguez
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, 69, First Lesbian Experience, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Latina
Video language: English
Sierra has missed her rent . Sierra´s Landlord has a that´s her age, named Veronica. Well the landlord send Veronica over today to get the rent from Sierra. Sierra´s new at college and like every fresh college student, it takes time to adjust to being a grown up. Veronica understands this all too well, and it leads her to seduce Sierra into giving her some happy touching in order to postpone Sierra´s due date for the rent. Sierra is quick to rise to the occasion, having Veronica lie back on her bed it one of the sexiest things she could even imagine. She lies awake at night sometimes dreaming of what it might be like to spend an evening with her. Sierra will settle for a daytime hangout, and when Veronica asks her to start by rubbing her feet, she´s entranced, and excited to see where this leads. Soon, Veronica takes off her top, and Sierra´s mind runs wild, trying to hide her lust for the Latina teen. Veronica feels the heat rising as Sierra grinds her bottom against hers, and she asks to have her masseuse remove her pants. Sierra plays dumb when Veronica asks her to masturbate with her, but we all see that she really was waiting for this moment, when the sexy Latina teen came for the rent. Veronica shows her how to masturbate her using her saliva, and when things heat up these horny teens can´t help but explore deeper and deeper, eventually licking one another and fingering each other until they both have the afternoon of their life, screaming at the top of their lungs while experiencing the orgasm they´ve always dreamed of.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:37
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1743kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 272.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual Favors - WebYoung

Sharing - WebYoung Portachuelo

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Dillion Harper, Nickey Huntsman
Genres: Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College, Pussy Licking, Hairy
Nickey Huntsman is having a rough time. See, she´s different than the average overconfident teen, and she clearly has some issues with her self-identity and like most teens doesn´t know how to talk about it, and would rather just go along in her own way trying not to make a big deal out of something that´s almost as intense as life and ! To be at that age is tough, but if she´s open enough, and confident enough, Dillion Harper will know just how to make her day. When Dillion finds out that Nickey has been dating her , she is a bit surprised, but she knows just like anyone else that rejection is cold, and Nickey really needs a break from her self-deprecation. Dillion decides to stroke Nickey´s ego at first, hoping she´ll soon get to stroke something else. Dillion situates herself behind Nickey caressing her tender teen tits, and helping her out of her swimsuit. Soon, they´re making out, and Nickey´s depression is melting away, faster than it came.When they move inside their experimental first time fantasies together energize a passion that is both playful and sexy. Both of them relish being together melting their tensions like jealousy and stress instantly. Dillion helps Nickey out of her bra, and they feed each other their budding tits. Nickey wants Dillion badly, and you can see Dillion gets hot for Nickey´s aggressive attitude. Before long, Nickey is devouring Dillion´s sweet pussy, using her strong excited fingers to finger Dillion while she takes care of her swollen clit. Dillion returns the favor, in the style Nickey clearly wants it. Next they rub their swollen shaved pussies together, scissoring until they both cum again. Finally they both take turns grinding their holes against one another´s warm wet mouths while fingering to turn their sunny afternoon into the mind-blowing aggressive orgasms that they both so desperately needed.
Duration: 27:05
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1725kbps

File size: 372.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharing - WebYoung

Christy Love - One Way Out Imogene

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Christy Love
Genres: Anal, Blonde, MILF, Cum on Ass
Anal, Asian, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Mature, Milf, Missionary, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy, Small Tits, Smart, Straight, Straight Hair, Tall, Toned, Wild
Duration: 32:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8147kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christy Love - One Way Out

Adriana Loves Penny - GirlsTryAnal Hawkeye

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Adriana Chechik, Penny Pax
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, College, Butt Plug, Fisting, Pussy Licking, Hairy
So, I´ve always had this fantasy, of walking down to a white room, and seeing this gorgeous redhead sprawled out on the floor, ass up, just gyrating around waiting for me to come touch it, touch her. And then I see myself slowly walking up to her and licking her sweaty body, licking all the way up on her nipple, and eventually touching her lips to my lips. And then I´d just picture us making out, and slowly sliding my hand down around from her ass and into her pussy, and feeling how moist and wet it is, feeling her tight little asshole on the tip of my fingers as her pussy´s cumming all around my hands. Then, slowly put one finger in her ass and then two, and three fingers in her ass, mmm till eventually I have my whole hand, up to my wrist in her tight little ass hole. What I really wanna do, which no one has ever let me do before, is put my own hand in my ass while I have all five fingers and my wrist in hers. And just feel both of us pulsating cum together, having two asses wrapped around my fists, so hot, and so delicious, I just love her tight little asshole until there´s nothing left, until she couldn´t cum anymore! Mmm wouldn´t that be hot?
Duration: 30:46
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1735kbps

File size: 425.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adriana Loves Penny - GirlsTryAnal

Lana Roy Lititz

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Russian, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Ejaculation, FaceSitting, Stockings, Ass Licking
Lana Roy is one of the hottest mistresses around, and today she decided to make one dude's dreams, come to life. After riding him like a pony, Lana Roy will fulfill his naughty foot fetish, by allowing him to lick her feet and high heels. After a bit of passionate pussy licking, and ball stepping, he will ejaculate on the floor.
Duration: 22:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8351kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lana Roy

Sheets In The Wind - WebYoung Oruro

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Whitney, Alexis Crystal
Genres: Outdoors, Blonde, Redhead, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Pussy Licking
Alexis and Whitney have chores to do today. They saved the laundry until last so they could be outside and have fun hanging the clothes on the clotheslines. There were a lot of panties that needed washing. The girls choose their favorite underwear and fool around with different pieces of the clothing. The fooling around turns passionate when their soft lips meet. The wind blows their soft dark blonde hair against each other´s faces and the sun glares at them and illuminates their soft skin.Alexis removes Whitney´s shirt and Whitney removes Alexis´ and the kissing becomes more lusty. Whitney gently caresses Alexis´ teen tits and begins to suck them. Alexis focuses herself on Whitney´s behind, kissing it´s roundness like she would bite a crisp apple. Whitney removes her shirt and Alexis introduces her mouth to Whitney´s soft nipples. Alexis directs Whitney to kneel on the ground as she removes her shorts to gain access to her shaved pussy from behind. She wets her fingertips and begins to rub the saliva between Whitney´s labia. She kisses her pussy and begins to lick her deeply, tasting the juice of her fresh young fruit. Whitney is enjoying everything Alexis throws at her because Alexis knows exactly how Whitney likes to be pleased. Alexis continues to lick Whitney´s pussy more voraciously until Whitney begins to work up a rhythm with her breath. The breathing becomes harder with each lick and they slide into gentle moans. Whitney turns herself around sitting on a wicker stool. The girls continue to make out with the wind licking their soft long hair. Whitney is on a mission and with one fell swoop she is on top of Alexis on the ground kissing her as her palm slides down her torso to discover Alexis´ shaved pussy. Whitney quickly removes Alexis´ frilly panties and starts to lick and suck her labia. Alexis moans and breathes as she writhes under Whitney´s hungry mouth. Whitney uses her fingers rubbing Alexis´ outsides and then with her index finger gingerly penetrates Alexis to prime her for what she has planned next! Whitney adds her middle finger and shoves both deep inside Alexis´ sweet privates. Whitney kisses Alexis´ lips and pussy repeatedly, alternating with her hands. Now, both girls have their hands working each other´s pussies. The moaning and breathing crescendo to louder moans which keep a rhythm with Alexis´ penetrations and kisses to Whitney´s pussy. The moans turn to screams of pleasure as Alexis´ fingers meet the exact spot where Whitney hides her orgasms. Whitney is in heaven and now it´s Alexis´ turn. Whitney spoons Alexis to gain access to her sweet pussy from behind. She sticks two fingers deep inside Alexis and thrusts them in and out to finish Alexis off. Alexis holds her breath and with a loud scream of you know she´s cumming. She holds Whitney´s hand to tell her not to stop. Once she finally relaxes and the tension is gone the girls embrace and kiss passionately. Alexis found some clothespins which Whitney puts to auxiliary use by clamping Alexis´ soft nipples. The lightness of the day has caught up with them and their playful mood is restored.
Duration: 21:23
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 292.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sheets In The Wind - WebYoung

Carter Loves Serena - GirlsTryAnal ZHENGZHOU

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Carter Cruise, Serena Blair
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, College, Tattoos, Big Toys, Pussy Licking
Hey guys, Carter Cruise here. As you know I´m no stranger to Anal Sex. You´ve probably seen me on the site here before, but today, I want to try something a little different. A little bigger. So, I have this friend Serena, and she´s a really hot brunette with a great ass. I was just checking her out before I came up here to tell you guys about it. I want her to take this big black cock. Take it and stretch out my tight little asshole with it. I want her to come in and spread open my ass, put her little pink tongue inside there and make it nice and wet, probably put a finger or two in and stretch it out, cause it´s a really big cock, so I´ll need a little bit of a warm up. Just slide in the BBC and stretch out my asshole till I can´t take it anymore, and I cum all over it. I bet you just can´t wait to see my asshole get stretched out by a BBC you little perverts.
Duration: 30:03
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1749kbps

File size: 419.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carter Loves Serena - GirlsTryAnal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12743 секунды с 9 запросами