View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 02:38 PM   #846
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Vanna Bardot - Treat Me Right Ragsdale

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Vanna Bardot
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum in Mouth, Hitachi, Passion, Petite, POV, Pussy Licking, Rough Sex
Video language: English
This scene features the amazingly cute, 19 year old, Vanna Bardot and I having sex for the first time. We have strong chemistry and love kissing and being all over each other. We have fun, energetic sex all over the bed. There is POV shot during blowjob portion and when Vanna is riding my dick with her butt facing the camera and while she rides on top of me facing the camera. She gives me an amazing blowjob and licks my ass a bunch while I jerk off. Vanna has multiple intense orgasms while I fuck her while holding a hitachi on her clit and a hand around her throat. The scene ends with her giving me a blowjob until I cum in her mouth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10181kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vanna Bardot - Treat Me Right

A Day To Remember - FullHD 1080p Fields

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: Anal, First Anal, ATM, Ass To Mouth, Butt Plug, Doggystyle, Riding, Facial, Reverse Cowgirl, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Gape, Small Tits
Naomi has never had anal sex but wants it bad. She decides that she wants her first experience to be extra special, and decides to have it with someone she's had a crush on for a long time - her best friend's . Two birds with one stone.
Duration: 39:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11997kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Day To Remember - FullHD 1080p

Double Booked 2: Ranch Vacation Episode 3 - Adam And Eve Pictures Vedbaek

Studio: Adam And Eve Pictures
Cast: Michael Swayze, Autumn Falls
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Squirt, Hairy, Latina, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum On Tits, pussy eating
May have a bad reputation, but Sarah is going to find out how that can feel sometimes...
Duration: 20:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1825kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 293.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Booked 2: Ranch Vacation Episode 3 - Adam And Eve Pictures

My Favorite Sisters - WebYoung Berkhout

Release Year: 2014
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Kiera Winters, Lola Foxx, Jenna J Ross
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Pussy Licking
Jenna´s on her way over to meet Keira for an overnight playdate while Lola and Keira´s parents are out of town. Unfortunately while thinking of what to do, Keira´s crazy step-sister Lola shows up to ruin their lives! Lola, the bitchy vegan sister fresh from college was feeling lonely, though she´d never admit to it. She just had to impose upon the best friends. Jenna, awkwardly sits on the sidelines waiting for the sister drama to pass over. Jenna reassures Keira there´s tons of fun to be had on their sleepover. In Keira´s room things begin take a romantic turn. Keira professes she´s into Jenna and Jenna admits she´s thought about Keira that way too.With a simple passionate kiss their secret is realized, only to be thwarted by Keira´s evil step-sister Lola. With her pirate flags flowing Lola accuses Keira of being a lesbian, and steals the budding teen bestie from Keira´s embrace. Lola, who seems to think she´s the babysitter threatens to call Jenna´s mom, and forces Jenna to come to her room. The dynamic changes, and Lola forcefully imposes herself upon Jenna. Jenna being the follower she is believes everything she hears, and takes Lola´s instruction to heart. Next, Lola seduces Jenna, telling her she´s really beautiful and peeling off her spaghetti strap top. Jenna is convinced that the crazy college girl is the perfect idol, and they begin to make out. What is going through Jenna´s mind must be bittersweet. On one hand she has the advances of a very close friend who she´s fantasized about and who she trusts and on the other hand she has an experienced college girl with lots to learn from. What is she to do? Of course Keira storms in on them and Jenna is caught in the middle once again. Keira kisses Jenna, and Lola´s fury returns. Jenna seems ready to be with both of them, so the feuding family decides to share.Keira takes Jenna´s bottom half and Lola takes her top half to start off. Keira licks Jenna´s pussy with her strong tongue and Lola stimulates the petite teen´s sweet tits with hers. Lola feeds Jenna, the nubile teen her seasoned snatch, and instantly the step-sisters are under Jenna´s spell. Moans echo in the open space of Lola´s white room. Keira knocks and prods at her enflamed pink pussy, while she digs deeper and deeper with her agile tongue. Then, finally Jenna gets to taste her best friend´s sweet nectar, and her loins shudder and she lets loose screams of intense pleasure as Lola takes her place between her legs. Lola´s licking and sucking sends Jenna over the edge, and into a cavern filled with orgasm after orgasm. They make a doggy train and the moans grow more intense and rise in volume to the point where all three have chain reaction orgasms in their servicer´s mouth. How convenient is it that the bitchy sister has to get herself off? Revenge for stealing her bestie, Keira must think. Jenna turns out to be a well-studied lover, and Even though the step-sisters still hate one another, Keira surely relishes Lola´s help taming the beauty.
Duration: 28:22
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1723kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 385.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Favorite Sisters - WebYoung

deepWinter Jade - Teen Angel Ravalli

Cast: Winter Jade
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Girl Orgasm, Hairy Pussy, Hitachi, Passion, Petite, POV, Pussy Licking, Rough Sex
This video features the petite teen Winter Jade and I having sex for the first time. We make out before having energetic and rough sex all over the couch. I hold her down and fuck her while using a Hitachi on her clit. She gives me an amazing sloppy blowjob show in POV along with her riding my cock while squatting down on to it. We kiss and are all over each other until I cum deep in her cute pussy with a close up of it dripping out.
Duration: 31:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8070kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: deepWinter Jade - Teen Angel

Pushover - Pure Taboo Navajo

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Kit Mercer, Alex Jett, Jimmy Broadway
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Cuckold, Stepson, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Nora (Kit Mercer) fussing with her outfit and not looking completely happy with it. Her husband Roger (Jimmy Broadway) tries to reassure her by saying that she looks great, but Nora still appears unsatisfied. Roger and Nora are recently married, and Roger's boy (Nora's new stepson) Mark (Alex Jett) is coming home from college today. Nora glares at Roger, saying it's fault that her new dress didn't arrive on time. If he had paid for faster shipping instead of using the shipping method, she wouldn't be in this situation. Roger is desperate to keep Nora happy, and offers to take her out on a shopping spree sometime, to make it up to her.
Nora hugs Mark, and then Mark says that he still has some more of his belongings in the car and that he'll be right back. As Mark walks away, Nora points at him, with a hungry expression on her face. Nora tells Roger that instead of the shopping spree, she wants... Mark.
Roger is in disbelief that Nora wants to have sex with Mark. She asks Roger if he's refusing her request, but he is unable to stand up to her. Nora says that Roger will watch while she has Mark for 'dessert' after they eat.
A little later, Nora and Mark are relaxing on the couch after the meal. Roger is sitting with them as well, but he looks nervous. Mark says that he still can't get over how good Nora's cooking was, and smiles fondly at her. Nora smiles back, and says that now would be a good time for the dessert surprise. Nora then tells Roger that HE should be the one to explain the surprise to Mark.
Roger looks horrified and ashamed at the idea of being the one to tell Mark about this. Nora continues to look at Roger expectantly, while Mark seems puzzled. Roger regretfully tries to explain to Mark what Nora wants, but he can't and ends up stammering.
Nora then impatiently steps in and tells Mark about the 'surprise' instead, saying that she wants to have sex with him right in front of Roger. At first, Mark is taken aback, but it quickly becomes clear that he resents Roger and decides to give Nora what she wants.
Rachel swoops in and demands to know if any of it is true? Dwight starts to show signs of becoming flustered, though tries to hide it behind his alpha exterior. Connor continues to detail the extent of his discovery to the stunned wife. Rachel cannot believe what she's hearing, as Dwight doubles down on his blustering behavior, defending himself even more while antagonizing Connor. But the more he rants, the more Rachel clearly sees that her husband has indeed done what he's accused of. She looks betrayed, then furious. She turns on Dwight and chews him out, telling him that he's just making things by speaking. If he keeps this up, they're going to lose because of Dwight's stupidity. She tells Dwight to sit down and shut up. If he wants to ever see her again, he's going to have to stay there and face the consequences for what he's done.
Rachel's going to give Connor what he wants...and her husband's going to watch every second of it...
Duration: 43:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6201kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushover - Pure Taboo

Castings - Mary Kalisy - Rocco Siffredi Sparkill

Studio: Rocco Siffredi
Cast: Rocco Siffredi, Mary Kalisy
Genres: Blonde, Hardcore, Small Tits, Fingering, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Fetish, Foot Fetish, rimming, pussy eating
Later that evening, at dinner, Jessie and Daya pretend that they have finally realized that they are lesbians, and are a couple now. Christie and Ebony are delighted, and Christie says she'll go get a special dessert from the kitchen to celebrate. Seeing an opportunity for the next step of the plan, Jessie leaves the room with Christie. Now that Daya and Ebony are alone in the dining room, Daya pretends that she has a thing for Ebony. However, Daya is shocked when Ebony says that she feels the same way about her!
Duration: 31:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17438kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Castings - Mary Kalisy - Rocco Siffredi
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11928 секунды с 9 запросами