View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 12:20 PM   #16378
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tara Loves Bree - GirlsTryAnal Talkeetna

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Tara Morgan, Bree Daniels
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Redhead, Piercings, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Anal Beads, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking
Video language: English
Hi Guys, My name is Tara Morgan.I crave attention on camera. I also crave sex. But what I crave the most is to have my biggest fantasy come a reality. I want to lose my anal virginity to a special girl called Bree Daniels. I want her to do it to herself, so I could watch and learn. And once I´ve paid close enough attention, do it to myself just as good. After she shows me how she gets off, I´m going to have her put anal beads in my ass! I want to start with small anal beads, then work my way up to a bigger size once I´m all loosened up. And at the end, have a double-sided dildo so we can fuck each other! I like the sound of that, don´t you?Tara Morgan
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:20
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1745kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 422.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tara Loves Bree - GirlsTryAnal

Harmony Films - Kiki Neighbours Scene 4 Pentwater

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Harmony Films
Cast: Katy Rose, Nelly Kent, Kiki Minaj
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Lesbian, Lingerie, Spanking, Ebony, Black Hair, rimming, pussy eating
As they have a conversation, it becomes evident that their relationship is somewhat strained.
At that moment, there is a knock at the door and Teresa (Olive Glass), Abby's home-care professional, walks in, smiling pleasantly. When she locks eyes with Mike, he smiles back, but his expression is tense, as if he is hiding something. There seems to be something unspoken between Mike and Teresa, but Abby doesn't notice. Teresa announces that she's leaving for the day, says goodbye, and exits the room. Mike excuses himself for a moment, following Teresa out of the room.
Mike catches up to Teresa. It becomes clear that Mike and Teresa have been having an affair, which Mike now wants to end. He fires Teresa, insisting that she leave immediately. She stares at him for a moment in shock before she turns around and walks down the hall.
Moments later, Mike is in the bathroom when he hears a door open in his wife's room. He goes to investigate.
Entering the bedroom, Mike is shocked to see Teresa standing over Abby, who now has her eyes closed, snoring softly. Teresa comes on to Mike, insisting that they fuck, right here, right now. Try as he might, Mike is powerless to resist Teresa's allure.
Duration: 26:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 545.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harmony Films - Kiki Neighbours Scene 4

Just Like Her Boyfriend Used To - GirlsTryAnal PUERTO BARRIOS

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kira Noir, Jade Baker
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Masturbation, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Petite, Tribbing, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Ass, Lesbian, Ebony, rimming, pussy eating
Kira Noir enters Jade Baker´s bedroom where Jade lies on the bed looking miserable, surrounded by tissues and food wrappers. Jade thanks her for coming over...Kira carefully asks if there´s anything she can do. Jade laments that unless Kira can get her and her boyfriend back together, no, there´s not much she can do...Jade can´t believe that he cheated on her, and fucked the girl he cheated with, no less! Kira tells Jade that it´s his loss and that she should focus on finding someone better for her. Jade says she knows she should but she´s still stuck on him...they did have some good times! Especially the sex... God, the things he did to her...Kira laughs, saying it sounds like Jade misses his dick more than him! Kira assures Jade that she doesn´t need her ex to have fun in bed. She´s a wonderful girl! She can have all the hookups she wants. Jade is flustered, saying she can´t just get out there and grab some guy off the street! Kira is thoughtful for a few moments, then casually suggests that down to bang. Jade is surprised, then laughs it off, not thinking that Kira is serious at first. However, Kira insists that she is! Gender´s no boundary when it comes to friends with benefits! Jade is curious, even seems to be giving it some idle thought as she admits that she´s never done it with a girl before. Kira says that it´s the best thing ever -- Jade might not go back to boys after this! Jade half scolds and half teases Kira for being so eager to have sex with her - she had no idea Kira was even interested. Kira shrugs and says that until now, Jade was taken, but now that she´s single and up for grabs, Kira would happily be the one doing the grabbing! ´How do you intend to do me like him, then?´ Jade curiously and playfully challenges. Kira grabs a strap-on out of her bag and grins. Jade is surprised, insisting that this must´ve been Kira´s plan all along! Kira shrugs, saying that, well, she doesn´t want her best friend to mope forever, and what better way is there to shake off the blues than getting laid? Finally Jade agrees, biting her lip flirtatiously. Kira´s going to fuck Jade just like her boyfriend used to...give her something a little too!
Duration: 35:44
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1037kbps

File size: 305.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Like Her Boyfriend Used To - GirlsTryAnal

Pure Taboo - The Captain's Slot Toutle

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Jane Wilde, Gabbie Carter
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, 69, Tattoos, Petite, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Schoolgirl, Cheerleader, rimming, pussy eating
Katie (Gabbie Carter) is curled up miserably on her bed, surrounded by crumpled tissues and food wrappers. She's been too depressed to go to school for the past few days, but today she has no choice but to go back. She opens her closet door to get her school uniform, but gets upset when she sees her cheerleader outfit, hinting that her depression has something to do with cheerleading.
Duration: 33:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8422kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - The Captain's Slot

Cheeky Sense Of Humor - GirlsTryAnal Wickliffe

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Serena Blair, Kenna James
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Serena Blair likes everything to be neat and tidy. However, her roommate, Kenna James, is the most disorganized person she´s ever known! How Kenna can be so carefree about everything drives her insane, even if she secretly thinks Kenna´s hot. One day, they clash, with Kenna lamenting about how Serena is. It´s obvious to her that Serena needs to loosen up a bit and have some fun. Little does Serena know, from that point on, things are about to get cheeky. Serena is stunned when the mischievous Kenna uses every chance she has to be naked to show off her perfect butt. Although it shocks Serena at first, she´s unable to keep her eyes off those cheeks. It doesn´t help that Kenna, ever the trickster, keeps sticking things in her butthole to get her attention! Finally, when Serena´s looking for a remote, only to find it in Kenna´s butt, she can´t stand it anymore. Her curiosity gets the best of her and Kenna pounces. With Serena being so neat and tidy all the time, wouldn´t she like to get for once...? Unable to hold back anymore, Serena gives into her desires. They both lose themselves in the heat of the moment as they tongue each other´s pussies and play with each other´s buttholes. As Serena melts with pleasure, she´ll never be so uptight again! Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, DrMikeJr!
Duration: 33:15
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1661kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 451.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheeky Sense Of Humor - GirlsTryAnal

Cougariffic: Sweet Birthday Shambaugh

Studio: Cougariffic
Cast: Alexia Anders, Brooke Banner
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Old Young, Asian, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, pussy eating
Alexia Anders has just finished celebrating her 18th birthday party and is now relaxing with Brooke Banner, a friend of her parents. While licking some icing from a slice of leftover birthday cake, Alexia admits that she is unhappy because even though she's finally an adult, her parents still don't treat her like one. Brooke tries to cheer her up, telling Alexia that her parents love her very much and are just having a hard time letting go.
Duration: 25:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9304kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cougariffic: Sweet Birthday

Dakota Loves AJ - GirlsTryAnal Bankstown

Cast: Dakota Skye, AJ Applegate
Genres: Blonde, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Strapon, Butt Plug, Squirting, Pussy Licking, Petite
So, I have this super dirty fantasy about fucking a tiny little blonde chick with this big black strap on that I have. First, I want to lay her down and sit my huge ass on her face, and bury her face in there until she can´t breathe, and lick my pussy and make it so wet! And then, I want her to take a glass dildo, and stretch out my tiny little butthole with it while she dps me with my big black strap on. Can´t wait to see her cute little face when she sees how big my black strap on is gonna be and how much it´s gonna stretch her tiny little butthole. And then I´m gonna make her lick off all my pussy juice before I put that big black cock strap on in her tiny little ass. I can´t wait to watch her face when she´s getting fucked by me. And, after she takes that big strap on she´s gonna love it, and she´s gonna want me to fuck her in her tiny little butt hole all the time. It´s not even that my fantasy is just... fucking her. I just want her to love it and crave getting anal all the time. So... let´s see how it goes!
Duration: 26:26
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 360.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakota Loves AJ - GirlsTryAnal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23829 секунды с 9 запросами