View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 12:21 PM   #16382
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Abigail Loves Dana - GirlsTryAnal Hoskinston

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Abigail Mac, Dana DeArmond
Genres: Outdoors, Toys, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, MILF Mature, Strapon
Video language: English
Hey guys, its Abigail Mac and I want to tell you about something that I keep on fantasizing about over and over. You know, I have done a few scenes for and there´s one girl that I have on my mind in particular. Her name is Dana DeArmond. I know that she could just dominate me, fuck me like no one ever would. I really want to take my anal experience to the next level. She´s so experienced and she knows exactly what she´s doing, especially when it comes to Anal. And I just want her to fuck me until I just can´t take it anymore. Do you want to watch that?
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:20
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2027kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 500.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Loves Dana - GirlsTryAnal

Behind The Times - GirlsTryAnal Pontypridd

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sovereign Syre, Vera King
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Toys, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Vera King is having a nice, relaxing day at home when she gets a panicked phone call from her step-sister, Sovereign Syre. Sovereign needs her right now and will explain once Vera gets there. Vera doesn´t hesitate and quickly makes her way to Sovereign´s home. When Vera arrives, the thing she expects to see is Sovereign gesturing to a butt plug delicately laid out on the table. Apparently, Sovereign was cleaning her teenage daughter´s room when she found . What is she supposed to do about this?? Vera is a bit confused about how she´s supposed to help until Sovereign points out that it´s Vera´s niece they´re talking about. Isn´t Vera concerned about her safety? Shouldn´t they talk to the girl about how to be safe while experimenting? Sovereign doesn´t have any experience with anal -- does Vera?? Vera tries to get her sister to calm down and think things through. After some back and forth, they decide to experiment a bit themselves. Although it´s awkward to think about, the personal experience better help them have ´the talk...´ Although they are hesitant at first, it´s not long before they plug themselves and have some fun. Any reservations they have quickly fade away as they revel in how good it feels to play with the other hole, too. To spice things up even more, they let loose and use their tongues to make each other tremble with delight. It looks like they not only learned about anal that day but themselves!
Duration: 29:51
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1318kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 330.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind The Times - GirlsTryAnal

The Booty Judge - GirlsTryAnal Sargents

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Penny Pax, Alexis Fawx, Kira Noir
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Threesome, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, MILF Mature, 69, Older Younger, Pussy Licking, Ebony, Interracial, Ass, Lesbian
Alexis Fawx and Penny Pax are both engaged in a yoga routine with Alexis leading the way. Penny is having trouble keeping up with Alexis but tries her best, following her into poses such as downward dog. The various poses lead to them showing off their bodies, but especially their sexy butts! Meanwhile, Kira Noir has a perfect view of those tight butts through their tight yoga pants. She doesn´t say anything but sneaks looks now and again. Who could possibly resist the temptation? Then Alexis pauses the routine and breaks out a rose quartz healing crystal, mentioning to Penny how good it is for the whole yoga and meditation process. It´s all about self-love, after all! Maybe so, but Penny´s more interested in if its mystical powers will help her butt get bigger. Alexis cheekily runs a hand over her own butt and says it´s worth giving it a try -- look what it´s done for her! Penny is not convinced, even as Alexis does squats in front of her to show off that butt. It´s just the yoga pants making Alexis´ butt look big. Alexis exclaims that yoga pants can´t do that and wants Penny to take a closer look. They both get distracted from their yoga routine as they compare butts, wondering whose is bigger and firmer. They even slap their butts to test said firmness, which really gets Kira´s attention. They are going nowhere fast, so Penny invites Kira over to be the judge. Kira eagerly slides in behind them as Alexis and Penny go down onto their hands and knees, ready for the inspection. Of course, Kira takes her time when choosing which butt looks better -- there are a lot of things to consider, obviously! She´s aroused by both of them as they both vie for her vote. Kira says it´s hard to tell who is the ultimate winner because they´re wearing yoga pants. Penny then throws out there that she´s game for naked yoga, which Kira insists is good for the chakras. Since Alexis and Penny were just talking about healing energies, their attention is drawn back to the healing crystal. Penny suggest that whoever can hold the crystal between their butt cheeks obviously has the bigger butt. Kira picks up the crystal, marveling over it and how its vibrations speak to her. She then asks Alexis how best to absorb the healing powers of the crystal, which Alexis responds that its by holding the crystal close to you. Kira asks if Alexis ever tried to absorb its power internally and she says, oh yeah, all the time! Penny then volunteers, wanting to have this experience firsthand. Instead of trying to hold the crystal between their butt cheeks, they instead make a contest out of who can take the crystal deeper inside them. Of course, the girls can´t help having a little extra fun by eating each other´s pussies out at the same time. Surely this will somehow prove once and for all who has the biggest butt.
Duration: 35:40
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1496kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Booty Judge - GirlsTryAnal

Sara Loves Sammie - GirlsTryAnal Sweet Springs

Cast: Sara Luvv, Sammie Daniels
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Teen, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Petite, Latina
Hi, I´m Sara Luvv and you might remember me from WebYoung. I have another WebYoung girl with me today, Sammie Daniels. It´s so hot, that I finally found another girl that´s even smaller than I am. Actually, she´s teeny, tiny cute little thing. I just love the thought of just being able to completely dominate her. I´ve had this fantasy for a while now and she´s going to help me play it out today. I love buttholes, I don´t know if that´s crazy of me to say.... I just think that having someone that I can be a little ruff with and kind of take control over is really sexy. I want to start playing with her, licking her and slowly starting to get her really nice and wet and horny for me. I love her cute, little asshole.. I want to put a toy in it, some fingers. I want to dip my tongue in it and show her how pleasurable getting your asshole played with can be. I want to teach her how to make someone else feel really good, playing with their ass. I want her to shove toys in me and make me feel really good and then, I want to put my fingers in her asshole. She comes really hard on me, I just want to feel all her muscles contracting as she´s screaming. Big orgasm, it´s just driving me crazy, it´s going to be beautiful. I can´t wait for you to see it!
Duration: 27:28
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1735kbps

File size: 380.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sara Loves Sammie - GirlsTryAnal

Ana Loves Natasha - GirlsTryAnal Swansea

Cast: Ana Foxxx, Natasha Starr
Genres: Outdoors, Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Tattoos, Petite, Interracial
Hi, I´m Ana Foxxx, and I´m really excited to share another fantasy with you guys. I´m going to take what I learned with Phoenix and try it out with a really experienced girl, Natasha. She´s really sexy and she has a hot accent. I really want to go first, maybe, and surprise her after kissing her for a while. I´ll take whatever she gives me. This time I´m a lot more comfortable and I´m going to use bigger toys and make her really proud and excited to play with me. I can´t wait to see what she´s going to do when it´s her turn. Maybe she´ll take the same toys and show me what she can do with them, and I can´t wait to see her freaky ways. I hope you guys enjoy this anal scene as much as I do.
Duration: 26:58
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1905kbps

File size: 406.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ana Loves Natasha - GirlsTryAnal

Dazzling black lezzo Lloydminster

Studio: Jet Multimedia
If you want to know what a perfect body must look like on a black girl, see this lesbian sex video. One of its stars is beyond mouthwatering – she’s skinny in her waist and still she’s got all the curves that a black girl should have. She’s the best!
Duration: 17:34
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3798kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 505.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dazzling black lezzo

Jo, Ann Joy - My House Guests Part 2 (2022) Jetmore

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jo, Ann Joy
Genres: Lesbian
Gorgeous Ann Joy strips naked with seduction on her mind, as episode two of Sandra Shine’s hot lesbian series "My House Guests" begins. Naughty voyeur Jo is so absorbed in watching the video she made of her guests having sex in the garden that she’s unaware of Ann’s presence until the horny beauty grabs her playfully; but she only hesitates for a moment before returning Ann’s sensual kiss with passion. Ann caresses Jo’s sexy small breasts and sucks her nipples, then pulls down her jean shorts and panties, and kneels to eat her shaved pussy. Jo perches on the edge of the hot tub as Ann licks her skilfully, driving her wild, then fingers her to a powerful orgasm. Jo is eager to repay the favor, frigging Ann’s juiced-up pussy and licking her clit until she’s overwhelmed by her climax.
Duration: 25:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7758kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jo, Ann Joy - My House Guests Part 2 (2022)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12015 секунды с 9 запросами