View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 02:04 PM   #496
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Evil Box part 2 Conger

The memories stagger in upon me chaotically, as in a dream. Insects stinging, drawing blood. My hands, my breasts, trapped in unyielding metal. My movements secured with hooks buried deep inside my body: I am filled, I am owned. I walk like a marionette, with every step the hooks pull with cruelty inside my ass and my pussy. When I am released it is only to be stretched over a log and staked out in the grass; again I am left vulnerable, unable to protect myself from insects, biting my open body. My head secured in place with stakes and a gag. Shrieking as a worm is dangled over my face, crawling into my nose, squirming its slippery flesh over my tongue and my lips. And yet one memory towers above the rest of my torment; he called it the mala mansio.
In the box, this mind is a shell. 
Where is my torrent of dream? Here is the silence that follows the thunder and blood? 
I breathe in this space, four corners no light- four corners that bind me 
and 
I am strapped into this place. 
I am held here like a moon in helpless orbit.
My voice echoes so strangely from these aggressive corners. 
Every moment my panic threatens to overtake and drown me.
He has kicked the door shut: the echo surges through my naked body. 
Some booming metal doom. 
And now- the moving pictures? The glory I was drenched in? 
My eyes are open but there is only darkness.
The warped dreams begin: weird worlds for reflections to inhabit. 
They stomp over my fear; leave me restless, electric. 
This girl in the box- slippery and throbbing: can it be? 
I envy the moment of my recognition, some towering bliss. 
Rusty walls tremble upon me. My fingers reek animal fear. 
Hell is so small.
I lean over the precipice of some dangerous understanding. The red drums And roarings seem so far away; is someone there? A voice rings hysterical- A scream: my own?
This haze somehow soothing- the metallic womb. I float free from the Ropes and tangles, free from the traps of reason. Free of any will: but this I have chosen.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil Box part 2

Willpower Corry

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
It requires a lot of strength to submit your body to the kind of torments that we here at INSEX are doling out. It takes a certain type of woman to willingly give up control of her body for the pleasure of another. Rose Quartz has what it takes. She lets herself become helpless, being bound for over forty minutes straight while all manner of mean things are done to her.
Duration: 41:15
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 850.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Willpower

Recapturing yultsi part 3 Delanson

Studio: Graias
Cast: Yultsi
Genres: BDSM, Belts, Whipping, Pain, Clamps, Milf
Loyal slave is slowly remembering her place under Dr Lomp’s feet. To assure this reminder, she is now given to another sadistic mistress. She will be restrained to the torment cross, and under Dr Lomp’s supervision, she will be whipped on her sensitive udders. Cruel mistress will use a multi-tail bullwhip for this session. While being tormented, slave Yultsi is sobbing silently, not just for the pain, but also for the disgraceful situation she has been pushed into after a long time. Her dominant side is completely depressed now, and she feels the subspace that she had forgotten months ago. Watch Yultsi pay for her faults, until Dr Lomp completely is satisfied.
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12291kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Recapturing yultsi part 3

Testing Petra, the new chick Alderpoint

Cast: Petra
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Here is another hot chick for your pleasure, named Petra. Petra literally means rock, and this yummy is here to be tested if she really carries the characteristics of her name. Dr. Lomp is also eager to see if Petra is ready to handle his severe torments in the further movies. Thus, he will try various painful instruments on the girl’s hot flesh, and examine her pain tolerance. Petra is expected to endure the suffering without any hesitation, to get any role in Graias Studio, even she is allowed to weep or scream on the occasions that she will taste the first time in her life. Petra is ready for the pain, now you watch her getting whipped by experienced master Dr. Lomp. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Duration: 17:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12297kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Testing Petra, the new chick

Himekishi Olivia (2021) Bahia De Caraquez

Release Year: 2021
As with all Princess in hentai Olivia becoming hostage to the next invader with delusions of grandeur. Aspiring to conquer the world, or at least most of it, to some extent he succeeds and captures the Princess. Through blackmail, he confronts her with a difficult choice: surrender or I will destroy your kingdom. In return, he would promise not to touch her, at least not until she asked him to. Of course, she was not going to agree, until she found out that her sister was being tormented by orcs in the dungeon and in order to save her sister, she had to give the evil prince a massage, of course I'm joking, to give herself to this scoundrel. "Even if it is cute" One question torments the princess, how the orcs were able to capture the fortress, the answer to this question will be in the continuation of the series where we will meet an elf who let the enemies into the fortress. What she received in return or better to say what she will receive, we will soon find out!

Total size: 2.6 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Himekishi Olivia (2021)

fragile sub returns home part 1 Harrold

Cast: kate bootal
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Talented master Dr. Lomp has captured one of his former girls, Kate Bootal. Experienced sub seems eager to remember her old times, and ready to serve her master with all her being again. Although she is hesitant to face a tough torment at the beginning, her weakness will surely make you enjoy her sessions more. While testing her, Dr. Lomp will secure her waists and neck through the stocks, which will cause the poor girl not be able to escape from the pain. She will taste the unbearable electro pain right on her sweet pussy and hot small tits. It will take some time for Kate Bootal to catch her former fitness, and now you watch and enjoy her slowly getting used to suffering on a barbed path, prepared by Dr. Lomp.
Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12286kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: fragile sub returns home part 1

Kerri Taylor in bondage collection, jimhunterslair West Wendover

We’ve compiled 5 old clips of sexy Kerri Taylor struggling in her bondage. The first clip features busty Kerri struggling the old lair suspended upside down hogtied on a bar. She is wearing shiny black boots, skin tight spandex leggings and a bikini top. An evil woman dressed in black comes in to taunt and torment her helpless captive. The next clip has sexy Kerri as an unruly detainee left hogcuffed on the floor wearing a mini tube dress with handcuffs locked around her wrists, elbows and ankles. She is next bound to a chair with evil speaker wire and tormented by a hooded fiend. Then pretty Kerri is brutally bound to a chair with rope by her boyfriend’s crazy mum, Kelliann who slaps and interrogates her helpless captive. Kerri is next hogtied on the floor of the lair in a denim mini skirt and heels. Her hogtie rope is attached to a winch hoist where is stretched tight.
Duration: 28:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23474kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kerri Taylor in bondage collection, jimhunterslair
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07986 секунды с 9 запросами