View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 02:06 PM   #852
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Carter Loves Dakota - GirlsTryAnal Heyworth

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Dakota Skye, Carter Cruise
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Tattoos, Butt Plug, Pussy Licking, Petite, Hairy
Video language: English
So, I have this fantasy of dominating another girl. Everyone always thinks that I´m just this sweet innocent thing that they can throw around like a doll. Maybe sometimes I am, but lately I´ve been thinking that I want to be the one in control, but I want to find a girl that´s even smaller and cuter than me, and totally dominate her. I think it´s my turn now. First, I´m going to take her into a steamy hot bath so it´ll be extra hot and wet, just the way I like it, then I´ll loosen her up by sucking on her small titties, massaging her round plump ass, Then, I´m gonna make her do stuff to me, just the way other people make me do stuff to them! I can make her stick her fingers in my wet pussy, and lick my asshole to make it extra dirty. I love anal sex, and I´m gonna make her love it too! I´m gonna start off by licking my clit, just till I get wet. Then, maybe stick a finger or two in my pussy. Then, start with toys. I like to start small first, but once I get warmed up, I like it really big. After I´m satisfied and I cum as many times as I want to, I´m gonna turn my attention on her. Now, she´s innocent and sweet, but she´s not nearly as experienced with this kind of stuff as I am, but I´m gonna make sure that she is by the end of this! I´m gonna start of slow with her as well, don´t want to scare her too much. Maybe a small toy, finger in the butt, a little licking, squeezing the butt, warming her up, and I´m gonna take the biggest toy and I´m gonna shove it into her tight little asshole over and over again as deep as I can go, until she´s cum harder than she´s ever cum before. Corrupting a sweet innocent girl just like I used to be brings back memories... Let´s see how innocent she is after I´m done with her
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:20
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1739kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 399.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carter Loves Dakota - GirlsTryAnal

Cougars' New Plaything - GirlsTryAnal North Pownal

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Dana DeArmond, Bridgette B, Kat Monroe
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Threesome, Anal, Rim Job, MILF Mature, Strapon, Older Younger, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Latina, Ass to mouth, Double Penetration, Ass, Lesbian
The front door opens and Bridgette B., Dana DeArmond, and Kat Monroe are all laughing and in a good mood as they pile into the house. Kat remarks that she´s never had so much fun in her life! She was so happy to be able to finally join Bridgette and Dana in public for dinner! Although she´s excited about the evening, Bridgette and Dana exchange looks then smile to Kat. Bridgette says she had a lot of fun, too, and it was really nice seeing Kat letting loose and being as cute and bubbly as she always is. All eyes were on Kat for sure! They´re sorry that they´ve never brought Kat out before but they´re private people. Both their families are already not on board with the cougars being married, so they´d be even less thrilled with Kat being a part of their group, too. However, they couldn´t go out and celebrate Kat´s birthday! Kat gazes adoringly at the couple. She insists that she wants to be more than just a part of them -- she wants to be their girlfriend! The wives coo over Kat, saying that she´s so sweet... It was so nice going out with Kat because everyone was totally checking her out! Kat is flustered, soaking up the compliments from the cougars. ´But... the sneaking around is the best part of the arrangement, right?´ Dana playfully says. Kat, fearing that they may be rejecting her, tries buttering them up more as she insists that she wants to be their ! Dana is taken aback by the sincerity and looks to her wife for help. Bridgette insists that they´re both flattered, but before that can happen, they need to discuss some things. Kat looks between them and curiously asks, ´Like what?´ Bridgette beckons her closer with a crook of the finger, and Kat innocently slides in between Bridgette and Dana. Dana lightly rubs Kat´s shoulders. ´You know, we´re mature women, and we have certain needs,´ Dana starts, exchanging playful looks with Bridgette. Kat is curious what those needs are -- she´ll do anything! Bridgette brushes her hands along Kat´s face, cupping her cheeks. ´In this household, we enjoy things that involve ass,´ Bridgette purrs as Dana gives Kat´s tush an appreciative slap. Kat is flustered as the cougars paw at her, admiring her butt. She admits that she´s never done ass play before... The cougars mess with her, saying that if she doesn´t to, she doesn´t to, but if she wants to be part of their relationship... Kat is eager to please, remarking that she´s game, wanting nothing more than to be with them. Dana and Bridgette continue to tease her, commenting that maybe they should take some time to think about it. you could show me your bedroom,´ Kat is quick to say, trying to win them over with a cute, flirty look. ´In case...´ Bridgette says with a grin as she takes Kat´s hand, leading Kat and Dana to the bedroom. Kat can´t wait to get started, even as the cougars toy with her some more. They ease her into the experience by starting off with familiar territory, like eating out each other´s pussies. Gradually, Bridgette and Dana introduce her to rim jobs, anal dildos, and butt plugs, working her up to the grand finale of double-penetration with strap-ons. Although these are all first-time experiences for Kat, she´s already excited to do them all again -- if the cougars keep her!
Duration: 32:35
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1536kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 398.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cougars' New Plaything - GirlsTryAnal

Exes Mark The Spot - Girlsway Ethiopia

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Evelyn Claire, Maya Woulfe, Alexis Tae
Genres: Brunette, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, 69, Facesitting, Interracial, Ass, Lesbian, Ebony, Black Hair, rimming, pussy eating, romantic
Alexis Tae visits her friend, Maya Woulfe, (who also happens to be her ex-girlfriend), so she can meet Maya's new girlfriend. However, when the new girlfriend arrives, it turns out that the new girlfriend, Evelyn Claire, is an ex-girlfriend of Alexis'! What are the odds?!
Duration: 32:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6718kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exes Mark The Spot - Girlsway

Adam And Eve Pictures - Double Booked 2: Ranch Vacation Episode 1 Condon

Studio: Adam And Eve Pictures
Cast: Victoria Voxxx, Alex Davis
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Face Fucking, pussy eating
As soon as Whitney is gone, Chanell takes this rare opportunity alone to have a bit of... . As she strips away her clothes and plays with herself, fondling her breasts and massaging her pussy, she's getting some much-needed stress relief!
Duration: 21:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1885kbps

File size: 321.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adam And Eve Pictures - Double Booked 2: Ranch Vacation Episode 1

Alex Loves Halle - GirlsTryAnal Mantoloking

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Halle Von, Alex Chance
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Tattoos, Butt Plug, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking, Hairy
Hi, My name is Alex Chance and I have this crazy fantasy. Something I´ve really always wanted to do is lose my girl/girl anal virginity. I´ve played with girls multiple times. I have dominated them, and they´ve dominated me, but the one thing I´ve never done is have a little small girl (Halle Von) dominate me. Secretly, I really want her to throw me down and lick my ass, and just me. I want her to start off by licking my asshole. I have these really pretty bejeweled butt plugs that just feel so nice in my ass, and I would just love for her to shove them in there. And, there´s another pretty glass toy that feels really good in my pussy, and I´ve never had it in my ass before, and I think this girl would be the perfect one just to shove it up there. After she makes me cum, I want her to make me to make her cum. I want her to make me her little sex slave. I´ll lick her asshole, I´ll finger it. I´ll make her cum any way she likes. I just wanna make her happy. I can´t wait to see how this is going to feel. It´s a completely new experience for me. I´ve never been dominated by a little girl. It´s a very surreal thing and I can´t wait for you to watch my fantasy.
Duration: 22:53
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1711kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 312.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Loves Halle - GirlsTryAnal

Maid For Sex Scene 1 Brandt

Studio: Harmony Films
Cast: Jasmine Jae, Angelo Godshack, Steve Q
Genres: Piercings, Threesome, Masturbation, Anal, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Milf, Facial, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Double Penetration, Big Dick, Lingerie, Face Fucking, Black Hair, Big ass, rimming, pussy eating
Determined to let Aiden claim her prize too easily, and sets about making excuses to get Aiden out of the room so that can massage Nathan. As soon as Aiden is out the door, Victoria also strips down and takes over the massage, rubbing her naked body all over Nathan's.
Duration: 35:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3473kbps

File size: 939.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid For Sex Scene 1

Ultimate Milf Briana Banks Is Full Of Sex - Spizoo Millerton

Studio: Spizoo
Cast: Briana Banks, Johnny Goodluck
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Milf, Hairy, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum On Tits, pussy eating
Embarrassed, the women joke that they have become the stereotype of lesbians being a small community who have all dated each other. While Alexis tries to dismiss the idea, she can't exactly prove them wrong!
Duration: 30:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13576kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ultimate Milf Briana Banks Is Full Of Sex - Spizoo
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21682 секунды с 9 запросами