View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 02:06 PM   #853
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Curious Cousin - GirlsTryAnal Birdeye

Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Alexis Fawx, Christie Stevens
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Toys, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
Christie Stevens opens the front door and happily reunites with her second cousin, Alexis Fawx, who is staying with her a bit. The two women excitedly catch up as Christie gives Alexis a tour of the place, which ends up in the guest bedroom. Unfortunately, given the limited space, Christie and Alexis will be sharing the bed! Although Alexis isn´t quite sure about this, because she hasn´t shared a bed with anyone in awhile, she agrees to since she´s the guest, and all. Later that night, while Alexis is resting, Christie begins masturbating right beside her, even fingering her butthole. Alexis is shocked she stirs and catches her second cousin in the act. What the hell is going on?? Christie is super embarrassed, admitting that Alexis is just so hot -- their whole family is hot! She couldn´t help herself... Once Alexis gets over the initial shock, she curiously asks what Christie was doing. Christie is amused as she answers Christie´s questions about anal, though Alexis is still nervous about the act as a whole. Doesn´t it hurt? ´Not if you do it properly,´ Christie insists while adding that she´d be happy to show her how to do it properly! Although Alexis is still a little hesitant, she admits it´d be a nice way to ease back into dating... But she´s never even kissed a girl before! Christie tells Alexis to just relax -- they´re family, so Christie´s going to take good care of her. Alexis is in for the night of her life as Christie guides her through the sensual experience. After warming her up with some fingering and pussy licking, Christie grabs a dildo and dives into Alexis´ tight ass. Although Alexis never experienced anal before, she has a feeling it´s going to be a staple in her bedroom romps from now on!
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:25
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1413kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 423.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curious Cousin - GirlsTryAnal

Devil's Film - Take A Ride On The Bi Train - Aria Banks, Rodrigo Amor Mygind

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Draven Navarro, Aria Banks, Rodrigo Amor
Genres: Blonde, Threesome, Anal, Small Tits, Interracial, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Bisexual, Handjob, Uncut, caucasian, double blowjob, open mouth facial, pussy eating
Aria Banks and Rodrigo Amor are a married couple who wish to start a new clothing business, but they want to know if it will be successful. They ask a psychic medium, Draven Navarro, for advice. Draven says that if Aria and Rodrigo keep their thoughts focused on the clothing business while holding his hands, Draven will be able to psychically reach another dimension to know their future.
However, when Draven tries to reach the other dimension, he claims that something is blocking him. Aria and Rodrigo are upset, but Draven says that it's because they're not keeping their thoughts focused on the business. Draven explains that one of them is thinking about... a cock going into Rodrigo's mouth? Aria looks a bit guilty, and it turns out that she has a fantasy about taking part in a bisexual sex train with Rodrigo and another guy.
Duration: 35:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15619kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devil's Film - Take A Ride On The Bi Train - Aria Banks, Rodrigo Amor

Harmony Films - Kiki Neighbours Scene 4 Severn

Studio: Harmony Films
Cast: Katy Rose, Nelly Kent, Kiki Minaj
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Lesbian, Lingerie, Spanking, Ebony, Black Hair, rimming, pussy eating
As they have a conversation, it becomes evident that their relationship is somewhat strained.
At that moment, there is a knock at the door and Teresa (Olive Glass), Abby's home-care professional, walks in, smiling pleasantly. When she locks eyes with Mike, he smiles back, but his expression is tense, as if he is hiding something. There seems to be something unspoken between Mike and Teresa, but Abby doesn't notice. Teresa announces that she's leaving for the day, says goodbye, and exits the room. Mike excuses himself for a moment, following Teresa out of the room.
Mike catches up to Teresa. It becomes clear that Mike and Teresa have been having an affair, which Mike now wants to end. He fires Teresa, insisting that she leave immediately. She stares at him for a moment in shock before she turns around and walks down the hall.
Moments later, Mike is in the bathroom when he hears a door open in his wife's room. He goes to investigate.
Entering the bedroom, Mike is shocked to see Teresa standing over Abby, who now has her eyes closed, snoring softly. Teresa comes on to Mike, insisting that they fuck, right here, right now. Try as he might, Mike is powerless to resist Teresa's allure.
Duration: 26:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

File size: 545.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harmony Films - Kiki Neighbours Scene 4

Dakota Loves AJ - GirlsTryAnal Gettysburg

Cast: Dakota Skye, AJ Applegate
Genres: Blonde, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Strapon, Butt Plug, Squirting, Pussy Licking, Petite
So, I have this super dirty fantasy about fucking a tiny little blonde chick with this big black strap on that I have. First, I want to lay her down and sit my huge ass on her face, and bury her face in there until she can´t breathe, and lick my pussy and make it so wet! And then, I want her to take a glass dildo, and stretch out my tiny little butthole with it while she dps me with my big black strap on. Can´t wait to see her cute little face when she sees how big my black strap on is gonna be and how much it´s gonna stretch her tiny little butthole. And then I´m gonna make her lick off all my pussy juice before I put that big black cock strap on in her tiny little ass. I can´t wait to watch her face when she´s getting fucked by me. And, after she takes that big strap on she´s gonna love it, and she´s gonna want me to fuck her in her tiny little butt hole all the time. It´s not even that my fantasy is just... fucking her. I just want her to love it and crave getting anal all the time. So... let´s see how it goes!
Duration: 26:26
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 360.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakota Loves AJ - GirlsTryAnal

Caught Fapping - Sorority Scandal Hortense

Studio: Caught Fapping
Cast: Chanell Heart, Whitney Wright
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College, Interracial, Lesbian, Original Series, Ebony, Big ass, Curvy, pussy eating
Chanell Heart and Whitney Wright, both part of a sorority, are busy cramming for finals. But it's so stressful and Whitney has to catch up with some of the other sorority girls. When she asks if Chanell wants to come with for a breather, Chanell hesitates, saying that she's going to stay home instead.
Duration: 37:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7246kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught Fapping - Sorority Scandal

Club Sweethearts - Teen Exhibitionists Caught On Film - Scene 1 Tagaytay

Studio: Club Sweethearts
Cast: Timea Bella, Sara F
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Lesbian, Black Hair, outdoor, pussy eating
Draven says that in order to remove the block so he can finally reach the other dimension, they'll have to live out Aria's sexual fantasy so she'll stop thinking about it. Aria is all for it, and Rodrigo takes the clothing business very seriously, so he agrees as well. They remove Draven's pants and take turns touching and sucking his cock, then get undressed for even more fun, including the bi sex train of Aria's dreams!
Duration: 40:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4326kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Club Sweethearts - Teen Exhibitionists Caught On Film - Scene 1

Interviews-Carter Cruise - GirlsTryAnal Lyon

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Carter Cruise, Serena Blair
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Girl On Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, College, Tattoos, Toys, Interview, Outdoor, Pussy Eating
A guide who will lead her through her first shared experience with her anal obsession, so that Jane doesn´t do any harm to her mental health in the process, Carter Cruise continues. Jane is still hesitant and nervous. Carter Cruisesees this and moves a little closer to her on the couch. She caresses Jane´s arm softly. ´I noticed you looking at ass when you came into the office.
Duration: 16:57
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1737kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 235.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interviews-Carter Cruise - GirlsTryAnal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09680 секунды с 9 запросами