View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 02:48 PM   #75
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Leana Lovings - December Fantasy Of The Month (2022) Schwerin

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Leana Lovings
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Video language: English
Leana Lovings is the December 2022 Flavor of the Month, and boy does she have a sexy fantasy to live out. Her boyfriend, Codey Steele is laying in bed watching as Leana gets herself all dolled up in the corner. Her sheer lingerie highlights all those lush curves. Just watching herself in the mirror gets Leana so turned on that she can't help but touch herself from her perky titties to her dripping wet pussy.
When Codey offers Leana a compliment about how amazing she looks, she tells him that it looks even better up close. Strutting over to the bed to ensure that Codey gets the best view possible, Leana climbs into bed and crawls up Codey's body until she's straddling him. Leaning forward, she takes Codey's hands and puts them right where she wants them: on her ass.
Rising up in a sexy position of power, Leana talks dirty as she pops her titties out and puts Codey's hands on them. He can feel her nipples hardening against his palms as he squeezes and kneads those lovely all naturals. Sliding even lower, Leana finally gives Codey some relief as she goes in for a hot blowjob. Licking and sucking, she gives her love every trick she has.
In return, Codey pushes Leana onto her bottom. Her thighs fall apart in an invitation for Codey to make himself comfortable between them. Using his tongue masterfully, Codey licks and suckles at Leana's sweet twat. He gets her nice and warmed up, then rolls her onto her side so he can spoon behind her. Sliding home, he fills Leana's velvet glove up to until she throws her head back on a moan of delight.
Spooning sex is satisfying in and of itself, but Leana is in it for so much more. Gently pushing Codey onto his back, Leana climbs on top of him. Straddling his hips once again, she guides his fuck stick into her slippery fuck hole and goes for a cowgirl ride as Codey squeezes her tits and ass. When Leana leans forward, she gets her nipples sucked as she keeps on riding.
Getting on her hands and knees, Leana hands the position of power back to Codey. He comes into her from behind, thrusting hard in doggy. Leana is putty is his hands as he kneads her ass and gives it to her nice and hard. Pulling out, Codey covers that butt he loves so much with his hot sticky love as he enjoys a climax of his own.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6472kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leana Lovings - December Fantasy Of The Month (2022)

Victoria Nyx - Dragon Balls (2022) Chesapeake Bay

Cast: Victoria Nyx
Genres: Public Sex
Don Diego and Pavlos Hard are showing off their best moves in hopes of winning Victoria Nyx's affection. Turned on by the studs’ virility, blonde, pigtailed Victoria spreads her slender legs and asks them to eat out her soaking wet pussy! After treating Don and Pavlos to a sexy double blowjob, the tattooed babe invites the horny duo to fuck her in missionary position while she plays with her clit. When Victoria is disappointed in their performance, Pavlos and Don decide they need to step up their game, and so they combine all their masculine energy into one all-powerful sex machine (Denny Lou). Cum-hungry Victoria greedily sucks on the muscular hunk’s well-hung dick before finally getting the vigorous pounding she has been craving! The gorgeous slut gets on all fours for a doggy-style fucking after riding her ripped lover's thick shaft in cowgirl, then she opens her mouth wide and takes a messy facial!
Duration: 30:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5432kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Nyx - Dragon Balls (2022)

Helping My Step-Aunt Land the Job - My Pervy Family Imperia

Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Brick Danger, Carmela Clutch
Genres: Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Latina, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Face Fucking, Black Hair, Big ass, Curvy
My Step-Aunt Carmela has always been so well put-together. That's why it was a little surprising when she asked to stay at my place so she could go to a job interview in the area. I welcomed her into my home none the less and wished her good luck on the gig. The thing is, my step-aunt is a lot more depraved than I ever realized. She started coming onto me, talking about how we aren't related technically and then all of a sudden she was gobbling my cock like she hadn't seen one in years! She let me spread her ass apart while she sucked my hard cock. Once she climbed on top she was unstoppable, my step-aunt came over & over again. I fucked her in doggy and her amazing tits and ass bounced all over the place. When I was about to nut, I pulled out of her soaked pussy and came all over my step-aunt's face. I really hope she has more job interviews!
Duration: 19:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10975kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helping My Step-Aunt Land the Job - My Pervy Family
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04343 секунды с 9 запросами