View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 02:56 PM   #140
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cherie Loves Jillian - GirlsTryAnal Maysfield

Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Jillian Janson, Cherie DeVille
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, MILF Mature, Strapon, Older Younger
Video language: English
Hey, It´s Cherie DeVille here, I want to tell you about this fantasy I´ve been having... It involves a cute, young, blonde who´s never had her ass penetrated. I want to come in with my strap-on while she´s laying on the bed waiting for me. I want to get that cute little asshole warmed up with my tongue. I want to lick it for her, and then slide a finger in. I want to grab that pretty blonde hair and make her bend over for me. I´m going to take my strap-on and put it into that tight, little asshole. Inch by Inch until I get it all the way inside of her. After she cums for me the first time, I´m going to make her ride it. I´m going to show her exactly what I want her to do to me. When she understands what I need, I´m going to let her fuck me until I cum. I really hope that happens!
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:26
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1754kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 565.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie Loves Jillian - GirlsTryAnal

The Booty Judge - GirlsTryAnal Suamico

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Penny Pax, Alexis Fawx, Kira Noir
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Threesome, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, MILF Mature, 69, Older Younger, Pussy Licking, Ebony, Interracial, Ass, Lesbian
Alexis Fawx and Penny Pax are both engaged in a yoga routine with Alexis leading the way. Penny is having trouble keeping up with Alexis but tries her best, following her into poses such as downward dog. The various poses lead to them showing off their bodies, but especially their sexy butts! Meanwhile, Kira Noir has a perfect view of those tight butts through their tight yoga pants. She doesn´t say anything but sneaks looks now and again. Who could possibly resist the temptation? Then Alexis pauses the routine and breaks out a rose quartz healing crystal, mentioning to Penny how good it is for the whole yoga and meditation process. It´s all about self-love, after all! Maybe so, but Penny´s more interested in if its mystical powers will help her butt get bigger. Alexis cheekily runs a hand over her own butt and says it´s worth giving it a try -- look what it´s done for her! Penny is not convinced, even as Alexis does squats in front of her to show off that butt. It´s just the yoga pants making Alexis´ butt look big. Alexis exclaims that yoga pants can´t do that and wants Penny to take a closer look. They both get distracted from their yoga routine as they compare butts, wondering whose is bigger and firmer. They even slap their butts to test said firmness, which really gets Kira´s attention. They are going nowhere fast, so Penny invites Kira over to be the judge. Kira eagerly slides in behind them as Alexis and Penny go down onto their hands and knees, ready for the inspection. Of course, Kira takes her time when choosing which butt looks better -- there are a lot of things to consider, obviously! She´s aroused by both of them as they both vie for her vote. Kira says it´s hard to tell who is the ultimate winner because they´re wearing yoga pants. Penny then throws out there that she´s game for naked yoga, which Kira insists is good for the chakras. Since Alexis and Penny were just talking about healing energies, their attention is drawn back to the healing crystal. Penny suggest that whoever can hold the crystal between their butt cheeks obviously has the bigger butt. Kira picks up the crystal, marveling over it and how its vibrations speak to her. She then asks Alexis how best to absorb the healing powers of the crystal, which Alexis responds that its by holding the crystal close to you. Kira asks if Alexis ever tried to absorb its power internally and she says, oh yeah, all the time! Penny then volunteers, wanting to have this experience firsthand. Instead of trying to hold the crystal between their butt cheeks, they instead make a contest out of who can take the crystal deeper inside them. Of course, the girls can´t help having a little extra fun by eating each other´s pussies out at the same time. Surely this will somehow prove once and for all who has the biggest butt.
Duration: 35:40
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1496kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Booty Judge - GirlsTryAnal

Pure Taboo - The Captain's Slot Oologah

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Jane Wilde, Gabbie Carter
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, 69, Tattoos, Petite, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Schoolgirl, Cheerleader, rimming, pussy eating
Katie (Gabbie Carter) is curled up miserably on her bed, surrounded by crumpled tissues and food wrappers. She's been too depressed to go to school for the past few days, but today she has no choice but to go back. She opens her closet door to get her school uniform, but gets upset when she sees her cheerleader outfit, hinting that her depression has something to do with cheerleading.
Duration: 33:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8422kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - The Captain's Slot

All she can handle Robertsville

Studio: graias
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Pain, Stockings
She not only wants to be a slave to one but to two masters so that she can have both her holes filled DP style. While hanging out in their garden outdoors, the brunette beauty reveals her BDSM threesome wishes to her husband Dorian Del Isla, and Master David Perry appears on the scene to help her wishes cum true. Watch the 4K fetish scene unfold as Master Perry opens up his suitcase filled with every BDSM goody under the sun. They put a blindfold over Carrie's brown eyes, and there her fantasy and yours begins with spanking on her curvy ass. The two studs enjoy some titty play with her natural tits and dick sucking to get their shafts slick. Primed and ready, they commence with pussy fucking and anal.
Duration: 19:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14699kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All she can handle

Girls Out West - Stuck Fuck Castelfranco Veneto

Studio: Girls Out West
Cast: Billie, Olive G
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Hairy, Tribbing, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Whoops! Olive got stuck under the couch! She might be in a tight spot, but golly, we love to see her there with her peachy butt showing under her skirt. Luckily Billie was close by to help her out, but stops to enjoy the view before getting her unstuck. Can you blame her? Billie and Olive pull up their tiny skirts and launch into some grade A lesbian lovin'! You can't go past two cuties rubbing their cunts together and making each other cum super hard.
Duration: 25:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5584kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls Out West - Stuck Fuck

Soaking Wet Super Squirter - HardX Mud Butte

Studio: HardX
Cast: Lisey Sweet, Stirling Cooper
Genres: Blonde, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Squirt, Hairy, Facial, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Face Fucking, Big ass, Gonzo, Curvy, Fishnets, rimming, pussy eating
Big booty curvy blonde, Lisey Sweet, is ready for a hard pounding anal, with face sitting, and ass worshipping. Things are about to get soaking wet with copious amounts of squirting. Female ejaculation has never been better!
Duration: 32:23
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16327kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soaking Wet Super Squirter - HardX

Janice Loves Carmen - GirlsTryAnal Negaunee

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Carmen Callaway, Janice Griffith
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Teen, College, Tattoos, Butt Plug, Big Toys, Pussy Licking
Hey, I´m Janice Griffith, you might remember me from Webyoung, but that was a different side of me, and today I´m going to show you a filthier side. I´ve been having this fantasy lately about Anal Sex with this really beautiful girl named Carmen Callaway. I think she´s going to dominate me. I´ve been a school girl for everyone, but today I´m Carmen Callaway´s schoolgirl slut. She´s going to make me her little bitch. I think if I´m a really good girl, she´ll spit on my asshole, and maybe even lick it before she sticks a finger in. She´ll have to work it real slow because I´m so tight. I can´t wait. I´ve been fantasizing and dreaming about this, even waking up wet. Don´t you want to see me try anal with this beautiful little girl? I can´t wait to show you either. Let´s get naughty.
Duration: 31:00
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1730kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 428.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Janice Loves Carmen - GirlsTryAnal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06548 секунды с 9 запросами