View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 02:56 PM   #141
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Best Of Hottest Latinas Compilation Craig

Release Year: 2020
Studio: TeamSkeet
Cast: Alicia Trece, Carolina Ruiz, Alina Belle, Baby Nicols, etc
Genres: Average Body, Bedroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Black Hair, Blonde, Brunette, Camel Toe, Cowgirl, Cum on Tits, Curvy, Doggystyle, Facial, Gonzo, Indoor, Latina, Living Room, Medium Tits, Missionary, Modelesque, Natural Tits, Outdoor, Outie Pussy, POV, Short, Sk
Video language: English
What can we say about Latina women except that they are some of the most passionate and sexy lovers in the world? Instead of talking about it, we'll just show you. Watch Alicia Trece, Baby Nicols, Alina Belle, Carolina Ruiz, and more amazing Latina lovers demonstrate their sexual skills in our Best of Hottest Latinas Compilation. These girls will have you speaking Spanish in no time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11668kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best Of Hottest Latinas Compilation

Carter Loves Dahlia - GirlsTryAnal Gilbert

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Carter Cruise, Dahlia Sky
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Butt Plug, Pussy Licking, Hairy
Hi, my name is Carter Cruise, and today I want to tell you about a little fantasy I have. Fantasy is the only thing that I enjoy as much as sex. It´s really hot to think about, you know, people having sex with certain people and imagining what it´s like but it´s even better to actually have sex with them. And, there´s a girl in the industry, she´s been in a little longer than me so she´s a little more experienced, and she caught my eye. That´s Dahlia Sky. She´s a really hot blonde with really beautiful eyes and a really great butt. And, I can´t wait just to fuck the shit out of her. Of course we´ll use anal. I also have this other thing that I´ve been wanting to try. A vibrating butt plug, and I´ve never used one of those before, and Dahlia´s pretty cool, and she´s kinda crazy and dirty, so I think she´d definitely be down to do some anal play with me. And, I want her to stick the butt plug in my butt, and then put a vibrating dildo in my pussy too. So I´m getting vibrating and penetration in both my fucking soaking holes. And, of course I´d be rubbing my clit, or maybe she´d be licking it. I´m not sure yet at the same time. And, I think that would be the fucking best orgasm because it would be my ass my pussy and my clit all at once and I wanna give it a try.
Duration: 29:40
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1734kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 410.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carter Loves Dahlia - GirlsTryAnal

Mommy's Secrets - GirlsTryAnal Mulhouse

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Jenna Sativa, Gracie Glam
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Masturbation, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Tattoos, Petite, Latina
Jenna is home doing her chores. Mommy grounded her and now there´s nothing but chores to do. Jenna´s been working hard for a week, so she figures it´s finally time to find the phone that was taken from her so viciously. Jenna looks and looks, but she only finds a weird pink s shaped thing... not knowing what it is... she looks it over letting her imagination run wild.Suddenly her step-sister comes in and finds her rooting around in Mommy´s drawers! Imagine the excitement Gracie had when she found her innocent younger step-sister holding one of the sexiest toys she´s ever seen! Gracie sits Jenna down for a little girl to girl chat, and soon Gracie figures out the whole story from top to toe. But Jenna is concerned! Jenna asks if it´s weird to masturbate in the butt, and Gracie is truly graceful in telling Jenna she´s absolutely normal, she even goes on to show Jenna why.Soon the sisters are out of their clothes and playing with the toys, Gracie uses all her best techniques to initiate Jenna to her first live action Anal Sex. Before too much instruction, Gracie gently slides the long pink toy into Jenna´s slicked up deep sweet butt hole. When they finally have their orgasms Jenna finds that having a toy in her butt feels better than anything she´s felt in her sex life until now!
Duration: 31:00
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1735kbps

File size: 429.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Secrets - GirlsTryAnal

Dakota Loves AJ - GirlsTryAnal Zadoi

Cast: Dakota Skye, AJ Applegate
Genres: Blonde, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Strapon, Butt Plug, Squirting, Pussy Licking, Petite
So, I have this super dirty fantasy about fucking a tiny little blonde chick with this big black strap on that I have. First, I want to lay her down and sit my huge ass on her face, and bury her face in there until she can´t breathe, and lick my pussy and make it so wet! And then, I want her to take a glass dildo, and stretch out my tiny little butthole with it while she dps me with my big black strap on. Can´t wait to see her cute little face when she sees how big my black strap on is gonna be and how much it´s gonna stretch her tiny little butthole. And then I´m gonna make her lick off all my pussy juice before I put that big black cock strap on in her tiny little ass. I can´t wait to watch her face when she´s getting fucked by me. And, after she takes that big strap on she´s gonna love it, and she´s gonna want me to fuck her in her tiny little butt hole all the time. It´s not even that my fantasy is just... fucking her. I just want her to love it and crave getting anal all the time. So... let´s see how it goes!
Duration: 26:26
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 360.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakota Loves AJ - GirlsTryAnal

Office sleeping beauty Sugarcreek

Cast: Sinn Sage, Lily Adams
Genres: Lesbian, Petite, Natural tits, College, Brunette, Mature & Milf, Tattoo & Piercing, Bubble Butt, Ass
Lily's the sexy new temp for the insurance office, but juggling the job and her college night classes are leaving her exhausted. Supervisor Sinn Sage catches Lily 'meditating' one too many times while on the job and secretly watches the hot brunette nod off at her desk yet again...she knows it's time to confront the sleeping beauty. Lily confides in Sinn that she is doing night classes while working because she is drowning in debt. Lily throws herself at Sinn's mercy...and Sinn is very understanding. In fact, she won't tell a soul and is impressed with the young woman's dedication. Lily is relieved, hugging Sinn, thanking her profusely. Sinn's attraction to the tight young body can't be ignored when pressed against her...she kisses Lily, igniting the pent-up attraction the two have. Their kissing turns urgent as they explore one another's wet pussies; Sinn draws pulsing orgasms out of Lily. Soon Sinn's cumming from Lily's mouth and eager fingers too!
Duration: 32:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4252kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office sleeping beauty

Lara Lynx Glad Valley

Release Year: 2021
Studio: hotmilfsfuck
Genres: Natural Boobs, Blowjob, Cheating, Cum Swallowing
It’s kind of our thing and today Lara we guarantee is not going to be anything like your other tinder rendezvous let downs. So you’re welcome honey and I must say you make a hot mess look pretty damn good girl.
Enjoy, Steve
Duration: 1:10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9528kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lara Lynx

Jada Loves Jessie - GirlsTryAnal Sarver

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Jada Stevens, Jessie Volt
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Anal Beads, Pussy Licking
What´s the one thing I´ve always fantasized about? There´s lots of things I (Jada Stevens) fantasize about. I have a pretty dirty mind, especially when it comes to sex and other women. I never admitted it before, it´s like my deep dark secret. I´ve always dreamed about this but never been able to do it in real life. It´s a little kinky but it´s something I´d definitely would like to try. I wanna control a woman´s orgasm by filling all of her holes at the same time, and deciding exactly when she´ll be released. This woman could be blonde, small boobs, and with an ass just screaming to get squeezed (Jessie Volt). Using my fingers and my tongue I make her climax in seconds and I can feel her own pussy just sopping wet. She´s thinking she´s done, but she´s not. As I push her head down on my pussy my hand reaches behind the pillow and pull out the anal beads. I push her down further so her ass is arched before me. I tease the fresh bead down her back until it tickles her crack. She looks up at me, fresh faced, eyes wide, begging for more. I smile and by grabbing her, roll her onto her back till her pussy and her ass is in the air wiggling and twerking for me. Both her holes are throbbing and contracting in excitement. This is when I take full control. What do you think? Can we make this fantasy happen?
Duration: 25:23
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1725kbps

File size: 349.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jada Loves Jessie - GirlsTryAnal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09115 секунды с 9 запросами