View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 02:57 PM   #143
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Detention Part One: French Profanity - GirlsTryAnal Wevertown

Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Samantha Rone, Dana Vespoli
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, College, MILF Mature, First Time Anal, Older Younger, Pussy Licking
Video language: English
Apparently I´ve been a bad girl in school and it landed me in detention with Ms Dana Vespoli. So what If I pointed out the obvious! I mean, French class is not only boring, but meaningless, I mean, it´s not as if I´m going to go to France and tell someone I know how to say what an apple is...I mean give me a break! So, because I opened up my big mouth, I´m here, being punished after class. Well, on the upside, our principal Ms DeArmond has great taste in woman; she must´ve fucked the hell out of her to land this job. I can´t help my imagination running wild, dreaming of Dana DeArmond and Madame Dana Vespoli semi naked licking each other´s faces, but my day dreaming only makes me get into more trouble with Ms Vespoli, ordering me to sit down and finish my homework. Looking at the time go by doesn´t help either, the ticking of the dial seems too surreal. Music and clouds of smoke embrace my thoughts, clouding what I cannot perceive as reality or hallucination. I see Dana with a huge ruler, ready to punish me for being a bad girl, asking me if I want her to lick my ass. Where will my mind wander you ask? Watch today and find out!
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:56
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1738kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 509.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Detention Part One: French Profanity - GirlsTryAnal

Big Tit Office Chicks #07 - Skylar Snow & Jay Romero - Devil's Film Lineville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Skylar Snow, Jay Romero
Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum On Tits, straight, caucasian, rimming, pussy eating
Skylar Snow and Jay Romero work for a firm that does estate sales. While Jay does some work on his laptop, Skylar looks around at the huge book collection of one of their clients. It's an impressive collection, however it's no match for Skylar's impressive tits, because when her chest accidentally brushes against one of the bookshelves, a whole bunch of books end up toppling to the floor!
Duration: 32:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11516kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tit Office Chicks #07 - Skylar Snow & Jay Romero - Devil's Film

Exes Mark The Spot - Girlsway Central Village

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Evelyn Claire, Maya Woulfe, Alexis Tae
Genres: Brunette, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, 69, Facesitting, Interracial, Ass, Lesbian, Ebony, Black Hair, rimming, pussy eating, romantic
Alexis Tae visits her friend, Maya Woulfe, (who also happens to be her ex-girlfriend), so she can meet Maya's new girlfriend. However, when the new girlfriend arrives, it turns out that the new girlfriend, Evelyn Claire, is an ex-girlfriend of Alexis'! What are the odds?!
Duration: 32:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6718kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exes Mark The Spot - Girlsway

It's Stuck Again - GirlsTryAnal Venice

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Adriana Chechik, Penny Pax
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Fisting, Squirting, Pussy Licking, Lesbian
Penny Pax shows up to Adriana Chechik´s house on the recommendation of a friend. Adriana introduces her, and the girls realize that they´ve met before. Penny isn´t sure why their mutual friend asked her to go over but when Adriana explains that she has a bit of a medical emergency, Penny has to remind her that she´s actually a veterinarian. Adriana practically pulls her into the house and tells her she needs her help. Penny sits on her bed and asks her what she can do for her. Adriana is slightly embarrassed at the fact that she seems to have lost one of her toys up her ass. Penny tells her she´s pretty sure she can´t help but Adriana is going to make sure she gets that thing out of there. Adriana insists that Penny oil up her hands and help her. Feeling overwhelmed, Penny figures she may as well do what she says and get it over with. She sticks a finger in there and starts playing around but doesn´t find anything. Adriana insists that she try harder, but Penny is at a loss; it must have gone deeper than Adriana suspected. Adriana insists she use two fingers if need be, but Penny finds nothing. By the time Adriana is done barking orders at Penny she´s got her whole hand up her ass. Penny pulls her hand out apologizing that she couldn´t get the toy out of there, but Adriana thanks her nonetheless. It felt so good that she doesn´t care about the toy anymore. She wants to thank Penny for all her help, and what a better way to reward Penny than with a little ass play!
Duration: 1:08:29
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1012kbps

File size: 573.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It's Stuck Again - GirlsTryAnal

Little Caprice Cheats In Paris - Vixen Hadano

Studio: Vixen
Cast: Little Caprice, Christian Clay
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Lingerie, Cheating, Bubble Butt, Stockings, pussy eating
Caprice is in Paris for her seasonal shopping trip. She's done this ever since she got married to a rich businessman. She's a trophy wife and she knows it - it's hard work, and she treats these trips as getaways from that life.
Duration: 35:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1752kbps

File size: 482.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Caprice Cheats In Paris - Vixen

Club Sweethearts - Teen Exhibitionists Caught On Film - Scene 1 Rzeszow

Studio: Club Sweethearts
Cast: Timea Bella, Sara F
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Lesbian, Black Hair, outdoor, pussy eating
Draven says that in order to remove the block so he can finally reach the other dimension, they'll have to live out Aria's sexual fantasy so she'll stop thinking about it. Aria is all for it, and Rodrigo takes the clothing business very seriously, so he agrees as well. They remove Draven's pants and take turns touching and sucking his cock, then get undressed for even more fun, including the bi sex train of Aria's dreams!
Duration: 40:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4326kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Club Sweethearts - Teen Exhibitionists Caught On Film - Scene 1

Just Like Her Boyfriend Used To - GirlsTryAnal Loannina

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kira Noir, Jade Baker
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Masturbation, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Petite, Tribbing, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Ass, Lesbian, Ebony, rimming, pussy eating
Kira Noir enters Jade Baker´s bedroom where Jade lies on the bed looking miserable, surrounded by tissues and food wrappers. Jade thanks her for coming over...Kira carefully asks if there´s anything she can do. Jade laments that unless Kira can get her and her boyfriend back together, no, there´s not much she can do...Jade can´t believe that he cheated on her, and fucked the girl he cheated with, no less! Kira tells Jade that it´s his loss and that she should focus on finding someone better for her. Jade says she knows she should but she´s still stuck on him...they did have some good times! Especially the sex... God, the things he did to her...Kira laughs, saying it sounds like Jade misses his dick more than him! Kira assures Jade that she doesn´t need her ex to have fun in bed. She´s a wonderful girl! She can have all the hookups she wants. Jade is flustered, saying she can´t just get out there and grab some guy off the street! Kira is thoughtful for a few moments, then casually suggests that down to bang. Jade is surprised, then laughs it off, not thinking that Kira is serious at first. However, Kira insists that she is! Gender´s no boundary when it comes to friends with benefits! Jade is curious, even seems to be giving it some idle thought as she admits that she´s never done it with a girl before. Kira says that it´s the best thing ever -- Jade might not go back to boys after this! Jade half scolds and half teases Kira for being so eager to have sex with her - she had no idea Kira was even interested. Kira shrugs and says that until now, Jade was taken, but now that she´s single and up for grabs, Kira would happily be the one doing the grabbing! ´How do you intend to do me like him, then?´ Jade curiously and playfully challenges. Kira grabs a strap-on out of her bag and grins. Jade is surprised, insisting that this must´ve been Kira´s plan all along! Kira shrugs, saying that, well, she doesn´t want her best friend to mope forever, and what better way is there to shake off the blues than getting laid? Finally Jade agrees, biting her lip flirtatiously. Kira´s going to fuck Jade just like her boyfriend used to...give her something a little too!
Duration: 35:44
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1037kbps

File size: 305.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Like Her Boyfriend Used To - GirlsTryAnal
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10194 секунды с 9 запросами