Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mistress Selena is going to teach you how to give a blowjob

Mistress Selena is going to teach you how to give a blowjob

Genre: Femdom, Female,

Pictures: 16
Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Adoring Mistress Selena has a new task for her sissy boy. This time he is going to learn how to suck a cock with some instructions from the beautiful lady in yellow lingerie.nIf you want to be my little slave, there are some requirements that you will have to meet. You will have to everything I set my mind to and buy me so much stuff. But the most desirable thing that you will have to do for me is sucking cocks. See, sometimes I go out on dates and I bring the men back here but I am just too tired to fuck or suck them so I have my little slaves do it. I dress them up and I teach them how to blow and they do a damn good job.nSo tonight I am going to go out and bring home a guy, but this time he is going to know that you are the one sucking his dong because I am going to show you on him how to make a fellow hard with your mouth. The first thing, of course, is to get on your knees. Make sure that you are always on your knees since this establishes that you are the submissive and he is dominant.n - Mistress Selena

Download Links:
>>>Mistress Selena is going to teach you how to give a blowjob
Freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08147 секунды с 9 запросами