View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 07:42 AM   #28384
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Britney Pillory Attock

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation, Fetish, BDSM
Video language: English
Don’t forget about Britney! She’s been in the herd for a long time. One of the most reluctant HuCows, she doesn’t really like to be touched or handled. She was brought to the barn by her friend Roxy, who now seems to have disappeared. Some friend!The farmer found a new milking position for her: the pillory! Let’s see if this works. It is a hard position for Britney, who is gagged and locked in a chastity belt. Her small udders need some work, but today it is time for nipple enhancement with the electronic breast training machine. The farmer turns it up to a very insane milking speed, and Britney wriggles, drools, and moans in the pillory. If only she would become a bit more docile… she probably just needs many more milking sessions!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14628kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 775.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Britney Pillory

Luxx - Switched Rosanky

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
Luxx has spent a little time in the world of BDSM, preferring to Domme. Instead, PD binds, stretching her legs wide and checking her holes. She's tickled, caned, and mouthfucked. A vibrator makes her come, flushing her lovely dark labia. After some bench bondage, he ties her to a chair, her legs bound up over the chair arms. She can barely move. A pussy whipping makes her clit rise. Add an inflatable dildo and a vibrator and Luxx gets lost in the horrible "in between" - when you're way turned on but can't quite come, an agony of want.
Format: real
Duration: 38:03
Video: 852x488, RV40, 737kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 205.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luxx - Switched

Trip Six – Strapped, Pumped, and Vibed, shinybound Cocoa

Trip Six in our most intimate clip to date. First of all, shes topless for the first time at Shiny Bound.. Then I strap her to a chair very tightly and attach a Hitachi between her legs.. Then I fit her with a Hottbonds pump gag.. Very heavy interaction here.. Between pumping her gag to as much as she can take and releasing it, I also make her cum hard on the Hitachi.. Then I leave it in place and watch her shake and quiver from the aftershocks and sensitivity. This video takes Trip Six to new heights. Further than weve ever gone on camera.
Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24668kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trip Six – Strapped, Pumped, and Vibed, shinybound

Cindy Dollar – extreme neck bar hogcuff Buchs

We love Cindy Dollar! She is like a perfect bondage doll you can play with, put her in all kinds of positions, and she will just obey and struggle. Her body is possibly the most perfect for a bondage model: small, huge boobs, and very flexible arms and shoulders! We put her in a really hard hogcuff position, with a bar going from her neck to her ankles, and her wrists cuffed to her waist. Then we strapped her elbows over the bar, it was just awesome to see her struggle like this!
Duration: 3:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9688kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 286.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Dollar – extreme neck bar hogcuff

Emma - The Dark Side Crofton

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
Having done some boy/girl shoots in LA, Emma turns to the dark side and ends up in PD's lair hanging in a canvas bag. Crimped into a hogtie, she worms her way toward Mr. Pogo, sucking and fucking her way to the first of many orgasms. She's caned then laid on her side with one leg hoisted. Her pussy's pink and mounded. Her cunt goes creamy as she's fucked with Mr. Pogo. Her orgasms come fast and furious with each bondage position. There are benefits to the dark side...
Format: real
Duration: 30:34
Video: 852x488, RV40, 735kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 164.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma - The Dark Side

Izzabella Robbins – Domme Gets Owned vol 1, shinybound Huete

Strict Domme Mistress Izzabella is extremely impatient and hates to be kept waiting. Today her sub shows up for his session a full 20 minutes late. She lays into him and scolds him, telling him just how valuable her time is. Without a warning he grabs her and ties her up with her own ropes! He takes her riding crop (the one she hits everyone with) and shoves it into her mouth.. Tying it in place like a bit gag. He ties her down on her bed sitting with her legs spread and opens her blouse and skirt, exposing her sexy satin lingerie underneath. He takes a vibrator out of her night stand and taunts her as he ties it to her crotch and turns it on. He leaves her there, drooling on her own tits, cursing his name, and struggling to get free and to get away from the vibe! As she struggles.. Something crazy happens.. She cums! And she cums really hard! She is still very pissed off, but maybe there was a piece of this that she enjoyed.. Maybe.
Duration: 20:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 25210kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Izzabella Robbins – Domme Gets Owned vol 1, shinybound

The Orgasm Bar Part 2 Salvador

Release Year: 2008
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Mistress Orabella
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Male Domination, Masturbation
I was introduced to Orabella at the fetishcon meet and greet by Maxine x. The next morning I am working out next to her, and we are deciding on a time to play. I say... how about now? she says, "now? I'm all sweaty!" exactly. This toned woman is an orgasm machine. The eyes and the legs make this ride memorable.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Orgasm Bar Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.16840 секунды с 9 запросами