View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 10:04 AM   #108
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lorenzo and Noah Riley Serviced Algonac

Studio: Chaosmen
I am so excited to be working with Lorenzo. His solo was awesome, and his energy for this video is real and electric! Of course, it helps a lot that not only is there genuine chemistry between him and Noah, but also that Noah also has got some great energy and skills too.

From the moment they start kissing you know the sparks are going to fly! Lorenzo has a bossy vibe that Noah responds to with enthusiasm. He has Noah worshiping his cock in no time. But he is also eager to please his boy, and sucks and rims Noah till pre-cum is dripping out of his cock like a faucet. His cock sucking skills are in the elite category!

There is a moment when Lorenzo was sliding his cock around Noahs hole, and it might feel a little bait and switch to the viewer, but they stuck to the limits for the shoot. I think we have all been in the position where you almost start fucking, but the timing is not right. Both guys really wanted to fuck!

Lorenzo does manage to slide his finger into his hole while sucking his cock.

They swap facials in this movie, and Noahs is hot because he was so close to cumming that he only had to slowly fuck Lorenzos mouth for a few minutes, before pulling out to cum. He shoots out jets of cum that fly past Lorenzos face, but he corrects for the final couple squirts.

Lorenzos aim is a little off too, but in an amazing way. He starts by aiming for Noahs mouth, but the cum shoots out at different angles, hitting him square in the eye! The shame of going home with red eye!

But not only did he hit his eye, but his forehead, his cheeks, his lips, his mouth! He coats his enrie face like frosting a cake!

On both cum shots they share their loads, and it is hot watching Lorenzo lick strands off cum from Noahs chin!

I definitely asked Lorenzo to be part of the team and he is eager to get started. He of course has asked for a re-match with Noah so he can fill his hole up, but I have a few other guys I would love to see him with. But if you liked the chemistry between these two, I will consider a re-match!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 515.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorenzo and Noah Riley Serviced

Gay Breaking In Kellan with Konner Hd Highland Park

Video language: English
We have most definitely waited far too long for this moment, but don't worry- everything you're about to see is worth that wait!
Kellan's getting fucked!We know this young stud looks even better today than when he first appeared on CF ages ago. We know he is passionate, intense, and hyper-sexual. We know Kellan's facial expressions are absolutely priceless - and now we get to see those facial expressions while Kellan has Connor's big dick in his ass!Hang on tight, as we're Breaking in Kellan!
Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3221kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 647.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Breaking In Kellan with Konner Hd

Stag Homme Cum in My Face Part 2 Essen

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Stag Homme Studios
Cast: Damien Crosse, Abraham Al Malek, Adrian Toledo
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Creampie, Compilation, Big Dicks
Cum In My Face 2 is another full-length movie filled with scene after scene of facial cum shots. With countless face-covering loads of cum, this is a must-have movie for cum lovers everywhere.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:52:57
Video: 688x384, XviD, 2014kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stag Homme Cum in My Face Part 2

Interracial Spit Fishersville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alex Mendez, Billy Ricardo, Lucas Owens
Genres: Anal,Oral, Bareback, Big Dicks, Facial, Fuck Sandwich, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Tattoos, Threesome, Twinks, Uncut.
Young Lucas Owens is on a promise – and a fuckin’ good promise at that! – which probably explains why he’s headed down the street as quickly as he is in the opening moments of this terrific little scene. Indeed, let’s be quite honest here, most of us would be in a similar hurry if we’d been guaranteed a threeway with Alex Mendez and Billy Ricardo, a couple of horny black guys with only one thing on their mind!
Unfortunately, Mendez and Ricardo are even hornier than even Owens anticipates, and by the time he arrives at their apartment they’re already sucking each other off and acting like the sexual animals they self-evidently are! Fair play to the pair, however – there’s no question of them barring their tardy pal from the fun. Indeed, it’s pretty clear from the off that Owens is set to be very much the centre of their sordid display; and before you know it all three guys are laid out on the floor and feasting on each other’s dicks like a pack of hungry wolves!

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 923.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interracial Spit

Ravenous Cum Junkies North Loup

Then face fucked before being spit roasted with a cock in his mouth and a raw dick slamming his ass. After he gets a mouthful of jizz in his mouth, my buddy shoves many fingers in this guy's ass as he beats off.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ravenous Cum Junkies

Melvin Moore and Alann – Fuck in the Ocean Pleasantville

Cast: Melvin Moore, Alann
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Massage, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Twinks, Uncut
Watch Fuck in the Ocean featuring Melvin Moore, Alann, and check out more of the hottest gay video inside!
Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 511.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melvin Moore and Alann – Fuck in the Ocean

Stairway - Santi And Tommy (720P) Grassflat

Studio: Reality Dudes
After being hard at work on their construction project, Latin studs Santi and Tommy are just plain hard. The hunks grind their cocks against each other and fuck doggystyle standing against a ladder, then climb up the steps so this top can really bend the bottom over and fuck that hole. These Latin lovers finish up with mutual facials.
Duration: 16:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3730kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 481.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stairway - Santi And Tommy (720P)

Время генерации страницы 0.03684 секунды с 9 запросами