View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 01:41 PM   #16393
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Web Young - Small Town Woes Beppu

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Web Young
Cast: Lily Larimar, Kylie Rocket
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Tribbing, Lesbian, shaved pussy, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
Kylie Rocket is a lonely lesbian in a small town. She's ready to get out there and embrace who she is but there's only so much of that she can do when she's the only lesbian she knows!
One day, a new family moves in next door. Kylie drags herself over to introduce herself, though is pleasantly surprised when she meets a hot girl, Lily Larimar. Kylie's flustered and awkward as she introduces herself, and is amazed when she's invited inside.
Once they settle in, Kylie tries her best not to blatantly stare at Lily. As the two have a conversation to get to know each other, Kylie accidentally nearly lets slip that she's a lesbian. Fortunately for her, when Lily catches this, she reveals that she's a lesbian too. That's when sparks fly as they both excitedly bond over their experiences while inching closer to each other.
Unable to pass up the opportunity to get close ao another girl, Kylie starts coming onto Lily. Although she's a bit awkward, Lily finds it endearing... It looks like Kylie's not going to be so lonely anymore!
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Web Young - Small Town Woes

I'm Coming In The Shower - SextapeLesbians Claiborne

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SextapeLesbians
Cast: Serena Blair, Presley Hart
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, POV, Pussy Licking
I was just dicking around for my webisode viewers, when I realized I have a GoPro! So keeping with the spirit of my naughty style, I brought it in the shower to test it out! Seeing Presley naked, letting the water drip down her perfect tanned skin just makes my thighs shake in anticipation. But when she got on her knees to eat me out it was as if she hadn´t eaten in days! Watch us share our wet tongues and warm pussies with one another until we both have amazing orgasms. This little camera is my new best friend! From now on I will record every single experience I have. Keep an eye out for my next episode!From Serena Blair and Presley Hart
Duration: 23:26
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1761kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 328.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'm Coming In The Shower - SextapeLesbians

Women Seeking Women Part 125 Garden Grove

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Girlfriends Films
Cast: Cindy Craves & Angie, Elle Alexandra & Phoenix Marie, Cherie DeVille & Hayden Night, Anikka Albrite & Dani Daniels.
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian
Restless hearts searching for that one perfect woman. Beautiful woman-woman sex which is sure to excite you!
Duration: 2:46:37
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1156kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Women Seeking Women Part 125

Sapphic habits Natick

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Gina, Aysha, Apolonia
Genres: Lesbian, Toys, Threesome
Gina and Aysha are two filthy sinners who hope they can purge their vices at the prestigious Order of the Apolonias. But the path to rectitude and sacred morality is not that easy. The Mother Superior, Apolonia, will not allow in her institution anyone who's not up to the task. Nonetheless, to both girls surprise, the test they have to pass doesn't reside on their virtue but on their vices. Sinning was never so satisfying...
Duration: 43:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sapphic habits

Girlsway - No Nurse Is Good Nurse Caras

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Reagan Foxx, Dixie Lynn
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Facesitting, Lesbian, Big ass, shaved pussy, kissing, nurse, pussy eating
Dixie Lynn is on the phone, telling her friend that she's pretending to be sick so she doesn't have to go to a boring family gathering. Once everyone else leaves for the gathering, Dixie will have the whole house to herself, so she can have as much fun as she wants. Dixie then hears her parent, Rachael Cavalli, entering the room, so Dixie quickly ends the call and goes back to acting like she's sick. Rachael tells Dixie that she called Reagan Foxx, a nurse and family friend, to check on Dixie. Realizing this could ruin her plan, Dixie tries to convince Rachael that she doesn't need a nurse, but Rachael insists it's for the best.
After Rachael and the rest of Dixie's family leave for the gathering, Reagan arrives. Dixie starts to fake symptoms, trying to convince Reagan that she only needs rest. However, Reagan is attentive, wanting to do a physical exam. Dixie tries to decline the examination, saying that she's a lesbian so a woman's touch might be a bit much, but gives in after Reagan offers to bring her to the hospital instead.
Reagan begins the physical examination but doesn't find anything out of the ordinary. Dixie lies and says that she thinks the problem is with her vagina. Reagan offers to examine that next. Dixie panics and fakes having a fever but when Reagan gets a thermometer, Dixie realizes she'll have to take drastic measures. Dixie starts coming on to Reagan, hoping this will finally get Reagan to go away. However, Reagan is flattered and receptive, so Dixie decides to go with it... after all, Dixie wanted to stay home and have fun, so this definitely counts!
Duration: 34:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - No Nurse Is Good Nurse

Phone Service Skills - GirlsTryAnal Poole

Release Year: 2019
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Abella Danger, Angela White, Krissy Lynn
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Anal, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, College, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Facesitting, Ass, Gaping, Lesbian, Lingerie
Angela White enters the office with Abella Danger and Krissy Lynn following closely behind her. Both interview candidates are subtly trying to be the one closest to the boss without making it look too obvious, vying for Angela´s attention. Angela tells them to take their seats. They both have shown so much promise during their interview process at Girlsway, and they are the final two candidates for consideration. They´re the two that she´s most impressed with, on paper, but now she needs to see how they can handle themselves with live calls before she decides which one of them to hire. Angela says that any minute now, calls will start coming in on the phone in front of them. She´s going to be testing how easily distracted they are since this environment can be noisy and unpredictable sometimes... When the calls start coming in, Abella and Krissy do their best to serve the customers and get Angela´s attention. Although Angela is impressed with their first runs, she lets them know she´s going to amp things up. She really wants to know that they can keep working -- no matter what! Angela then hums to herself as she looks them both over, taking a moment to admire them as she licks her lips. As both Abella and Krissy continue taking their turns on the phone, Angela grins and starts feeling them up. First, she keeps it somewhat innocent by touching both of their shoulders, although it escalates. She´s soon fondling their breasts and rubbing their pussies, but the eager candidates keep going with their calls -- they´re determined to earn their place in the company! Finally, Angela insists that it seems the girls are just too horny to continue the calls. It looks like they´ll all just have to have sex to get it out of their system! While Abella thinks it´s weird to have sex to get the job, Krissy eagerly volunteers, which pleases Angela. Not to be outdone, Abella quickly gives in and lunges forward, capturing Angela´s lips in a heated kiss. Krissy wrestles Angela back from Abella´s hold to give her a hungry kiss of her own. As Abella and Krissy duke it out for the job, fighting over Angela, it isn´t long before all three of them are caught up in the heat of the moment. Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, Zibmaster!
Duration: 45:15
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1431kbps

File size: 517.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phone Service Skills - GirlsTryAnal

Hiking Hook Up - SextapeLesbians Stockville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SextapeLesbians
Cast: Jenna Ashley, Addison Avery
Genres: Outdoors, Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Tattoos, POV, Pussy Licking, Facesitting
Having a tiresome yet awesome evening with Alex, I decided to get up and take a shower to take advantage of a gorgeous day. I hear the door open of the hotel room where I see Addison Avery. I asked Addison if she still wanted to go hiking and she was all up for it. We put on our hiking clothes and off we went! The scenery was so beautiful, we could stay up here all day and enjoy the view. Nothing can make the day more perfect than us capturing a moment kissing. We find a little remote spot where I whip out my boobs for Addison. The sun was now setting so it was time to head back to the hotel where we can play some more. We want to be dirty girls, so we take our friends camera and start taking off our clothes. We eat each other pussies out, our mouths our covered in pussy juice. I watch Addison lick my pussy lips with the tip of her tongue. It´s my turn to get a piece of that action. I eat her out until she moans from sensitivity. We kiss to taste out juices. We both realize we have no idea where Alex so we thought it would be best to find her, but we were too lazy to put our clothes back on because you never know when will be horny again for round two!From Addison Avery and Jenna Ashley
Duration: 25:15
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1744kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 351.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hiking Hook Up - SextapeLesbians
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12071 секунды с 9 запросами