View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 03:25 PM   #861
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

21 Erotic Anal - Sensual Fingers Neyba

Release Year: 2022
Studio: 21 Erotic Anal
Cast: Kristof Cale, Alexa Flexy
Genres: Blonde, Anal, Fingering, Blowjob, Cumshot, Big Dick, straight, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
Kristof Cale makes sure cutie Alexa Flexy is completely relaxed. He rubs and fingers her juicy bubble butt, preparing her hole before sliding his big dick in.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:58
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14211kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21 Erotic Anal - Sensual Fingers

The Spanish Stallion: Martina Smeraldi the Italian Nympho - Episode 5 Heislerville

Studio: Rocco Siffredi
Cast: Silvia Dellai, Lana Roy, Maximo Garcia
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Anal, Tattoos, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum Swap, Bubble Butt, straight, caucasian, double blowjob, open mouth facial, pussy eating
Tensions are high as Kit and Kayla try to outcompete each other for Diego's attention. Diego grows upset and tries to interrupt but is ignored. Things get even more tense when Kayla tries to convince Diego to move in with her, which upsets Kit. That's when they get combative, each trying to declare that they are the superior to Diego.
Duration: 41:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12385kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Spanish Stallion: Martina Smeraldi the Italian Nympho - Episode 5

Paging Doctor Butts - GirlsTryAnal Rockport

Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: April ONeil, Karla Kush
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Tattoos, Strap-on, Toys, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Karla Kush and her wife, Dr. April O´Neil, are in bed and ready to have some fun. Karla´s especially excited, eager for some very promising butt play since she can´t get enough of it. Yet, before they can dive in, April´s pager goes off. As soon as Karla sees that apologetic look, she knows she´s not getting any today. It´s frustrating, but this is the reality of being married to a doctor... April tries to reassure Karla that they´re on vacation soon, then she´ll be all Karla´s! Until then, they just have to hang in there a little longer. Although Karla is annoyed, she still loves her wife, and she pouts once April leaves her alone in the room. When April returns mere minutes later, wearing her doctor coat, a coy smile, and a strap-on, Karla is pleasantly surprised. It looks like April was only messing with her! Now that she´s not so annoyed, Karla surrenders to the moment, roleplaying with April a little to get the mood back up. She thinks she may have lost something up her butt and needs the good doctor to check it out for her... April is all too happy to examine Karla all over -- both inside out! They´re playful and affectionate as they admire each other´s butts and pussies, though Karla is excited for April to use the strap-on already. Once she does, Karla´s not disappointed! Even if it´s annoying dating a doctor sometimes, it has its perks, too! Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, Metalhead42!
Duration: 32:03
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1193kbps

File size: 310.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paging Doctor Butts - GirlsTryAnal

Girlsway - Early Birds Rodental

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Lena Anderson, Jennifer White
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Hairy, Tribbing, Lesbian, Big ass, shower, kissing, short hair, skinny, pussy eating
It's not easy when your parent's girlfriend moves in, least of all when she keeps hogging the shower every morning! Lena Anderson has tried to tell Jennifer White, her parent's new girlfriend, about this but at the start of every day, Lena finds the bathroom door locked and the shower running. It seems like of them are early birds... but that doesn't mean that Lena can't best Jennifer at her own game.
One morning, Lena decides to get up even than Jennifer so that she can get into the shower before her. Lena's plan is successful, but she forgets to lock the bathroom door before stripping naked and stepping into the shower. Moments later, Jennifer enters the bathroom and, still groggy from her slumber, doesn't realize that Lena's in the shower until she steps in and surprises her.
After a brief moment of awkward arguing, they decide to toss their differences aside and share the shower. But as the soap foams around their perfect breasts and the lather runs down their asscheeks and thighs, these two early birds can't help but get mightly turned on. Maybe this arrangement isn't so bad after all- especially if they have a little X-rated fun under the warm jets. It seems like today, early birds got the worm!
Duration: 41:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Early Birds

I Came For You - SextapeLesbians Stendal

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SextapeLesbians
Cast: Tara Morgan, Ariana Grand
Genres: Outdoors, Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, College, Tattoos, POV, Pussy Licking, Petite
My girl Tara came by to pick me up on a bicycle built for two! I´ve heard about them before, but they´re kind of like the stuff of dreams. To actually see one and use it on our trip to Santa Monica was like a daydream come true! Of course we had to film ourselves. My followers would have a fit if they found out I didn´t! But, what happened when we saw the stunning view at the end of our ride was only the beginning, keep watching to see what Tara and I did when we got back to the room. Here´s a little hint: things got pretty heated. I can´t say I´ve had an orgasm that I will remember as well as that one specifically, and now (hopefully) the world will get to see our perfect little sex tape. Enjoy!From Ariana Grand and Tara Morgan
Duration: 27:52
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1739kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 386.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Came For You - SextapeLesbians

Girlsway - Tailoring To Her Needs Cartersville

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Casey Calvert, Lena Anderson
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Teen, 69, Old Young, Hairy, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, shaved pussy, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
Lena Anderson and her parent, Jennifer White, arrive at the home of Jennifer's friend, Casey Calvert. Casey is a tailor, so Jennifer has asked her to alter Lena's prom dress. However, Lena doesn't seem excited to be there, although she agrees to go to Casey's bedroom to change into the prom dress. Once Lena is wearing the dress, Casey begins taking measurements and asking what kind of alterations she'd like. Jennifer quickly becomes overbearing, not letting Lena make any decisions on her own. Casey notices Lena becoming upset, and comes up with an excuse to send Jennifer to another room.
Now alone with Lena, Casey is comforting and encourages Lena to open up about what she wants. It's revealed that Lena feels pressured by Jennifer to attend the prom. Jennifer has even set her up with a boy, who Lena doesn't want to go with. Casey gives Lena support, admitting that she never went to prom. Casey couldn't bring who she wanted to, so she never bothered. Lena is more curious about Casey now.
Feeling more comfortable around Casey, Lena admits to being a lesbian. Casey, wanting to be supportive, admits to being a lesbian as well. In fact, it was because Casey couldn't take her girlfriend to prom that she skipped hers. Lena is filled with admiration for Casey, showing hints of attraction. Casey admits to not being in a relationship right now, so Lena becomes bold and tries to kiss her, which catches Casey off guard. Lena insists she's just going for what she wants, for once. Casey is flattered but hesitant to make a move. However, Lena becomes more confident and finally wins her over, and they begin to have sex... but they'll have to be careful not to make too much noise if they want to avoid getting caught by Jennifer!
Duration: 37:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Tailoring To Her Needs

Lena Loves Cherie - GirlsTryAnal Mount Laguna

Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Cherie DeVille, Lena Nicole
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Butt Plug, Anal Beads, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking
Hi, I´m Lena Nicole. I´m really excited about having my first girl-girl-anal scene. I really want to have sex with Cherie DeVille, I think she´s super sexy and fun, and she´s so experienced. And I feel she could really show me the ropes and break me in good. What I kind of imagine and envision in my mind is us both getting dressed up really sexy and getting some toys, maybe oiling each other up. So, I imagine her kind of taking charge of me and me being a little more submissive. Her tongue in my ass and getting it nice and wet and warmed up and ready. I want to fuck her really hard but I would let her fuck me first. I just imagine her giving it to me so good, eating my pussy, while mmm I get my asshole penetrated. I just imagine it would be really really hot and I´m really excited for that, hopefully happening...
Duration: 32:19
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1744kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lena Loves Cherie - GirlsTryAnal
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15036 секунды с 9 запросами