View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 03:26 PM   #866
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lessons In Anal Part Three: Mommies United - GirlsTryAnal Hackensack

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Phoenix Marie, Cherie DeVille
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Masturbation, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, MILF Mature, Tattoos, Fisting, Pussy Licking, Tribbing
Video language: English
Hey Girlsway fans! Phoenix Marie here and I want to share with you something that I´ve been dreaming about over and over again. I´ve been working for Cherie Deville for over 3 years now as the maid and I can´t stop thinking about her. Cherie comes to see me in the kitchen where she admits that the government seized all her money and could not pay me for all the hard work I did. I was so furious, I mean, how am I supposed to get paid? Cherie promises me that I would not leave this house unsatisfied. Now what does that mean exactly? Well, as she was explaining to me her huge predicament, she started to unbutton her blouse and I could see her pink perfect nipple through her sexy red lingerie bra. Cherie also promised that she would speak to her husband so I get paid. I guess this is a win/win situation, wouldn´t you agree?
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:03
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1750kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 545.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lessons In Anal Part Three: Mommies United - GirlsTryAnal

Girlsway - No Nurse Is Good Nurse Woods Cross

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Reagan Foxx, Dixie Lynn
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Facesitting, Lesbian, Big ass, shaved pussy, kissing, nurse, pussy eating
Dixie Lynn is on the phone, telling her friend that she's pretending to be sick so she doesn't have to go to a boring family gathering. Once everyone else leaves for the gathering, Dixie will have the whole house to herself, so she can have as much fun as she wants. Dixie then hears her parent, Rachael Cavalli, entering the room, so Dixie quickly ends the call and goes back to acting like she's sick. Rachael tells Dixie that she called Reagan Foxx, a nurse and family friend, to check on Dixie. Realizing this could ruin her plan, Dixie tries to convince Rachael that she doesn't need a nurse, but Rachael insists it's for the best.
After Rachael and the rest of Dixie's family leave for the gathering, Reagan arrives. Dixie starts to fake symptoms, trying to convince Reagan that she only needs rest. However, Reagan is attentive, wanting to do a physical exam. Dixie tries to decline the examination, saying that she's a lesbian so a woman's touch might be a bit much, but gives in after Reagan offers to bring her to the hospital instead.
Reagan begins the physical examination but doesn't find anything out of the ordinary. Dixie lies and says that she thinks the problem is with her vagina. Reagan offers to examine that next. Dixie panics and fakes having a fever but when Reagan gets a thermometer, Dixie realizes she'll have to take drastic measures. Dixie starts coming on to Reagan, hoping this will finally get Reagan to go away. However, Reagan is flattered and receptive, so Dixie decides to go with it... after all, Dixie wanted to stay home and have fun, so this definitely counts!
Duration: 34:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - No Nurse Is Good Nurse

Bruna Et Andrea, Partouze D'esthetichiennes - FullHD 1080p Belknap

Cast: Bruna, Andrea
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, DPP, Facial, Foursome, Group Sex, Pussy Licking, Hardcore
Video language: French
Quand deux esthéticiennes se rencontrent, les perspectives ont de quoi faire saliver... Bruna, splendide coquine brésilienne qui habite à Alicante, fait la connaissance de la non moins superbe Andréa, 24ans, de Nice. Brûlantes de désir, les deux demoiselles ont pour partenaires de jeu Antho et Lorenzo, qui ont une mission bien particulière... En effet, nos deux lascars profitent à fond de la fougue des deux créatures de rêve pour leur asséner sodomies et doubles pénétrations à la chaîne.
Duration: 47:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3424kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bruna Et Andrea, Partouze D'esthetichiennes - FullHD 1080p

Hot Blondes Cherry Kiss and Venera Maxima Lesbo It Up Before Fucking Hotel Rep Oakvale

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Venera Maxima aka Polina Maxim & Cherry Kiss
Genres: Anal, Lesbian, MILF, Masturbation, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm
Blonde girlfriends Cherry Kiss and Venera Maxima are enjoying a vacation together and as they relax by the pool, things start to get pretty heated. They help each other out of their swimwear and these insatiable lesbian babes lick each others nipples before taking turns to enjoy some pussy licking right there in the complex!
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4431kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Blondes Cherry Kiss and Venera Maxima Lesbo It Up Before Fucking Hotel Rep

May He Protect Us: Part Two - GirlsTryAnal Scottsburg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Tara Morgan, Nina Elle
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Piercings, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Teen, MILF Mature, Tattoos, Older Younger, Pussy Licking, Step Mom, Family Roleplay
Being in school nowadays isn´t easy, especially when people love to gossip. After her first anal experience, Tara Morgan confided in a friend at school which turned out to be the worst idea because now, everyone knows and is calling her a slut and saying it´s gross to have sex with your step mom. Pretty upset about it, Tara needed to tell her step mom Nina Elle. Tara describes the torment shes going through at school, but Nina comforting her daughter , reassures their isn´t anything wrong with having anal sex, especially with her step mom, and thinks that they should try it one more time to have a better understanding and to feel better about herself. Watch Tara Morgan and Nina Elle embrace the pleasures of anal intimacy that god gave to us all to enjoy!
Duration: 24:31
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1726kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 337.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: May He Protect Us: Part Two - GirlsTryAnal

Husband's birthday Viewtown

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Riley Reid, Paige Owens
Genres: Anal, Anal Creampie, Threesome, FFM, Squirting, Exclusive, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Brunette, Ass To Mouth, Pussy Licking, Lingerie, Rimming, Missionary
Riley wants to do something special for her husband's birthday - she knows how to keep her man happy - keep the relationship exciting. Riley and her best friend are super close and when she puts the idea to Paige, she is totally down with it. Riley knows that her husband fantasizes about her and now is the time to make that a reality. Riley has always been attracted to the voyeuristic aspect and now she can indulge herself as well as her husband. What an incredibly Happy Birthday...
Duration: 40:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11998kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Husband's birthday

Knocking At The Back Door - GirlsTryAnal Harbeson

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Angela White, Gia Derza
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Toys, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Angela White is napping on her bed. Suddenly the door flies open as the energetic Gia Derza, her roommate, barges in, announcingthat she has something that she just to show Angela! ´What?? Knock first, please, Gia!´ Angela exclaims. A couple of days later,Angela is in her room in her bra and panties, nearly finished getting dressed. Gia bounces in without knocking, again, but sheabruptly stops at the sight of Angela´s gorgeous tits nestled in the bra. She stares for a moment too long, looking flustered andentranced. Angela storms forward, exclaiming, How many times do I have to tell you to knock first! Get outta here, I´mchanging!´ Gia gets chased out of the room by Angela, who slams the door in frustration. The next morning, Angela looks excited as she settles onto her bed with her laptop, biting her lip as she stares at the screen whilereaching down under her skirt, lightly rubbing her pussy while she stares at the screen. Just as she´s starting to get into it, the dooropens. ´Hey, Angela--´ Gia enthusiastically greets, but Gia is in through the door before Angela shrieks and shouts!! Why don´t you ever knock??´ Later that morning, Angela walks down a hallway and stops briefly at a bedroom door. There is a whiteboard with writing on it thatreads ´Gone to the gym. - Gia´. Angela smiles broadly and exclaims, Some time to myself!´ She turns and hurries into herown bedroom. She wastes no time stripping down and laying face-down, ass-up on the bed. She starts masturbating, saying toherself that she can play with her ass, too, for once. Sure, she might be able to finger her pussy fast enough before Giabarges in, but when it comes to the back door, well... She moans as she pleasures herself, sliding a hard dildo into her ass. She rubsher pussy and fucks her ass with the dildo, building towards an intense orgasm. Just as she´s about to cum, Gia opens her door. ´Hey,Angela, have you seen my water bottl--´ she starts but stops in her tracks, her eyes wide. Angela screams in shock, hurriedly trying to cover herself. Gia stammers a little, saying that she´s sorry, though Angela scoffs. No, ifGia was sorry, she´d have started knocking, like Angela asks, before barging into her room like this. Seriously, is shegoing to have to get a lock for the door? Gia is flustered, saying that she doesn´t to intrude. She... just gets so excited to seeAngela! Angela is a little taken aback by the sweet, sincere words. Her anger fading, Angela says that as much as she likes spendingtime with Gia, sometimes she needs some alone time. Gia shyly but playfully says that it doesn´t seem like Angela needs more -- frankly, it looks more like she needs some special time with someone else! Angela is surprised, then licks her lips while eyeing Gia. ´Since you´re always so eager to barge in, maybe I should show what I do when I get some alone time,´ Angela playfully says as she shows Gia the dildo, licking it sensually. Angela takesGia´s arm and guides her onto the bed, asking Gia if she´s ever had anything inside her ass. When Gia says that she hasn´t, Angelatells her that she´s going to show her what it feels like, kissing Gia intensely. Gia squeezes Angela´s beautiful breasts, sucking onthem hungrily. Angela strips off Gia´s clothes as Gia gets down on all fours. Face-to-face with Gia´s luscious ass, Angela spanks it asGia squeals. Biting her lip, Angela lowers her face to Gia´s beautiful butthole and begins to rim it softly while Gia moans. Angela´s going to teach Gia how important knocking is, knocking on the back door. Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, killjoint666!
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1247kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 391.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Knocking At The Back Door - GirlsTryAnal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07105 секунды с 9 запросами