View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 04:08 PM   #79
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase (Free Use Step-Mom Vol 3 - Big City Vacation - Parts 1-4 Poy Sippi

Cast: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase
Genres: big ass, big tits, cumshot, milf, pov, taboo, threesome
Scene One: Grand Entrance
My step-mom took me on vacation to New York City this weekend and I am so excited to be here! When we finally get inside of the hotel room, we notice that my Aunt Cory's luggage is inside of our room! My step-mom calls my aunt Cory on the phone and she finds out that the hotel overbooked the rooms and the three of us will have to stay in the same hotel room! My step-mom is really upset about this because she wanted to be alone in the hotel room with just me! "You're going to have to rest in the same bed as me," my step-mom informs me. We both start to get out of our clothes and get more comfortable...
Scene Two: Shared Bed
After my shower, I walk back in to the room to find my step-mom completely naked by the bed! "I wanted to suck your cock so bad on the plane! Just let me do it quickly now..." my step-mom begs me. She starts to suck my hard cock, but I am so nervous that my aunt Cory is going to walk in on us! My step-mom gets in to the doggystyle position and she teases me with her pussy and her ass. She doesn't let me fuck her yet though! She goes back to sucking my hard cock up and down. "You're making step-mommy so horny!" she moans. She lies down on her back and she wants me to fuck her pussy now. I shove my cock in her pussy while I grab her big, natural tits with my hand. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her. Then, I hear something at the door!! I think it's my aunt Cory so I run in to the bathroom to quickly clean up!
Scene Three: Fucking Step-Mom While Aunt Cory Watches
After my shower, I walk back in to the room to find my step-mom completely naked by the bed! "I wanted to suck your cock so bad on the plane! Just let me do it quickly now..." my step-mom begs me. She starts to suck my hard cock, but I am so nervous that my aunt Cory is going to walk in on us! My step-mom gets in to the doggystyle position and she teases me with her pussy and her ass. She doesn't let me fuck her yet though! She goes back to sucking my hard cock up and down. "You're making step-mommy so horny!" she moans. She lies down on her back and she wants me to fuck her pussy now. I shove my cock in her pussy while I grab her big, natural tits with my hand. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her. Then, I hear something at the door!! I think it's my aunt Cory so I run in to the bathroom to quickly clean up!
Scene Four: Arranged Threesome
My step-mom and my aunt are wearing dresses and holding glasses of wine, as they walk in to the hotel room. They both sit down on the bed in front of me and my step-mom confesses that I'm not the first family member that she's fucked! She admits that she used to fuck my aunt Cory all the time when they were younger. "We thought you might want to watch us have some fun..." my step-mom tells me. My step-mom pulls my aunt's dress down and she starts to lick my aunt Cory's nipples while I stroke my cock to them. Both my step-mom and my aunt strip completely naked in front of me and my step-mom starts to eat my aunt's pussy out. My step-mom grabs my cock with her hand and she starts to stroke my cock while she keeps licking my aunt's pussy. Then the two of them start to suck my cock together and it feels so good! My step-mom lies down on her back and I start to fuck my step-mom's pussy in the missionary position while my aunt licks my step-mom's nipples. I want to fuck my aunt Cory next and that's exactly what I do! "I think that aunt Cory should take some pictures of this to show Grandpa!" I suggest. I start to fuck my step-mom in the doggy style position while my aunt Cory snaps a few photos on her phone. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off all over my step-mom's face and in her mouth!
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase (Free Use Step-Mom Vol 3 - Big City Vacation - Parts 1-4

Liliane - Finally she's got her boss dick Ejido

Release Year: 2020
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggy Stile, Old on Young
Video language: English
Liliane fell in love with her older boss since first working day. This tall and handsome man over sixty was in her wet dreams all the time. They left together in office one day coz of big project and finally he gave her what she wants... Their sex was wonderful and passionate - he took her right on an office table... His grey hair drives Liliane crazy - her pussy was so wet when his dick came in! And than she swallowed his big old dick on the couch, swallowed so deep, so she almost can't breathe, but she likes it...
Duration: 26:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11667kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liliane - Finally she's got her boss dick

Time Fuck Bandits at a Train Forbes

Cast: Nonoka Kaede, Sena Sakura, Shiori Uehara
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Close Up, Creampie, Cumshot, Fingering, Group, Hairy Pussy, HD, Shaved Pussy, Small Tits, Spread pussy, Trimmed Pussy
When she hears that her client may spend 5 years in jail, Shiori Uehara shows the man that she can freeze the time. Together, they undress all the babes who accused her clients and their lawyer too. This guy asks Shiori to allow him to play with these babes and she agrees, but only for a little. So, he touches these naked women, but Shiori is naughty too. She takes the lawyer’s cock and she sucks and rubs it. After having her clothes off, Shiori has the hairy pussy spread, rubbed and licked, while the other dude plays with the judge. Shiori is fucked so fine in her crack, missionary, and she starts the time clock again. Now, the judge has her crack licked and fingered by the accused man. She is fucked in the mouth while Shiori and other woman are screwed from behind. The judge is nailed while sitting with one leg in the air and Shiori rides her client’s dick on the floor. These both sluts ride the cocks in the reverse cowgirl position and have their boobies jumping up and down. They are screwed one next to the other, one doggy style and one on man’s top. Shiori and the judge scream a lot as they are fucked harder and harder! They get cum in their wet slits, after such a missionary deep frigging on the court room’s floor. Shiori is happy that she won this trial and the judge has to keep this little dirty secret.
Duration: 57:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7732kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Time Fuck Bandits at a Train

It's a dick thing - Annie Hall and J Mac Pembine

Genres: Amateur ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,Creampie ,Cumshot ,Doggy Style ,POV ,XXX
On the night I was gonna tell my guy about it and ask him to come to Miami with me, I caught him cheating with a 30something skank he works with. Apparently, it wasn't the first time, either. So he's history." Be sure to check out the photos as well.
Duration: 21:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It's a dick thing - Annie Hall and J Mac

Shanie Ryan - Sexual geography West Valley

Release Year: 2020
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggy Stile, Old on Young
Shanie was addicted to her geography teacher from first grade. She could watch him explaining some geographical facts for hours at school and after ten years her passion just became stronger. They became friends and after graduating college she called him and asked to share her happiness, because her diploma was his merit also. At his place, she started to hug him gently, play with his grey beard and she sat in his lap. This experienced gentleman showed to Shanie some interesting points on a retro globe and then he started to discover every single point on her body while tenderly having sex with her...
Duration: 30:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11681kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shanie Ryan - Sexual geography

Liya Silver - Tutor To Fuck Newaygo

Cast: Liya Silver
Genres: Straight, Brunette, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Teen, 1080p,
Liya Silver is a tutor to fuck! The slim, hot, tattooed babe with brunette hair and absolutely breath-taking brown eyes tries to explain chemistry to British stud Kai Taylor. The chemistry between them is already sizzling and soon, he pulls his massive cock out of his jeans. The Russian glamour goddess is impressed by his enormous dick and kneels down to inspect that glamorous glans up close. Liya Silver starts sucking his rod after she takes off her nerdy glasses. He returns the favor with intense titty sucking, nipple play, and pussy licking. French kissing makes her pussy wet and ready for his veiny boner. He slides that enormous rod deep into the hot teacher's wet pie and penetrates that cum-hungry tutor at school. Today's XXX hardcore boy-girl scene ends with big loads of cum all over her gorgeous face.
Duration: 23:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liya Silver - Tutor To Fuck

Ass Gaped Wide Canistota

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Antonia Sainz, Claudia Macc
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum
Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the Fister Twister lesbian fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards! Moving onto something a little bigger, Claudia starts to fuck Antonia in the ass with a big pink and black sex toy. She manages to get it all of the way in while Claudia masturbates with her fingers. Antonia knows that her ass is ripe and ready for the next step. She slides her whole fist into Claudia's ass, easily fitting it all in! They change positions and each time, Antonia puts her soaking wet hand into Claudia's mouth, giving her all of her ass juices. Finally, Antonia bends her gorgeous blonde girlfriend over into the doggystyle position and continues to enjoy her lesbian anal fisting while she masturbates, giving her an explosive orgasm and proving she can pass the challenge any day!
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Gaped Wide
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10815 секунды с 9 запросами