View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 04:16 PM   #147
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

We Like Girls - We Like Girls - Kira & April Kure

Release Year: 2022
Studio: We Like Girls
Cast: Kira Noir, April Olsen
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Toys, Hairy, Facesitting, Interracial, Lesbian, Original Series, Ebony, interview, kissing, pussy eating
Video language: English
And we're back for another episode of We Like Girls!
I greeted Kira Noir first and made sure to get her out of the LA heat and into our cooled-down location. She looked a little giddy, but ultimately excited about her upcoming experience.
In her interview, Kira explained why she chose the lovely April Olsen for her We Like Girls experience. She had seen April on social media a few times and had really looked forward to working with her at one point. They had even been booked to work together a few times, but availabilities always seemed to fall through. So, Kira thought this would be the perfect opportunity to work with a girl she's always been interested in collaborating with.
April Olsen matched Kira's sentiment perfectly, expressing her excitement to work with a 'truly exceptional Queen' like Kira.
'It's kinda nice that Kira picked me, I gotta be honest,' April said during her interview, 'I feel like we've been missing each other and now we get to finally 'hang' like girls do!'
One thing that really stood out to me on this shoot was just how eloquent and open these two women are about their sexuality, especially when it relates to lesbian sex. Truly, I couldn't wait to see what they'd come up with, and I have no doubt that you will what we've put together this time around.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14641kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Like Girls - We Like Girls - Kira & April

On The Receiving End - GirlsTryAnal Birdsboro

Release Year: 2020
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Nia Nacci, Vienna Rose
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Big Tits, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College, Toys, Lesbian, Ebony, rimming, pussy eating
Nia Nacci is on the phone with her loving girlfriend, Gia Derza, who´s out of town awhile because of work. They normally do weekly phone calls to touch base with each other, but Nia wasn´t expecting one ... Gia asks how Nia´s holding up. She knows Nia must be lonely while she´s away, which is why Gia suggested for Nia to meet up with her best friend, Vienna Rose! Gia´s confident the two of them will get along well. Little does Gia know, they get along a little well... While Nia is chatting on the phone with Gia, she´s having her delicious pussy eaten out by none other than Vienna! Even so, it seems neither of them are afraid of being caught cheating as they continue having sex while Gia chatters away. But when Gia starts getting frisky and talking dirty, things get even hotter. Feeling mischievous, Vienna does everything Gia says to Nia, pleasing her while on the call. Meanwhile, Nia keeps encouraging Gia to talk dirty to her. It all seems to be going smoothly until Gia starts talking about anal, which they´ve never done before! Although Nia and Vienna are surprised at first, they decide to go along with the flow. Nia and Vienna eagerly stretch each other´s holes with their fingers and a toy, giving each other pleasure they´ve never experienced before. As Gia unwittingly coaches them through the whole thing, will Nia and Vienna be able to keep their tryst a secret??
Duration: 34:55
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1024kbps

File size: 295.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: On The Receiving End - GirlsTryAnal

Lola Loves Jada - GirlsTryAnal Cedar Island

Cast: Lola Foxx, Jada Stevens
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, College, Tattoos, Butt Plug
Last time I (Lola Foxx) did anal with a girl, it was all about her teaching me how to take the toy in my ass, and teaching my asshole how to stretch around different sized toys and plugs. Well this time I kinda wanna get a hot brunette girl (Jada Stevens) with a big butt like mine, and show our butts stacked against one another and showing them off together. And I wanna take a big toy and put it inside her ass, and really show her how to stretch her ass. And look inside, and put different sized plugs inside her and put my fingers inside and really explore her asshole. And then, I want her to go to me and put a toy inside my asshole, and pull it in and out and lick my pussy while she does it until I have a pussy orgasm and an assgasm at the same time. This is only my second time with anal so I´m a little nervous but Jada´s a pro and I wanna show her that I can play with the big girls. I wanna show her that I can take a big toy in my ass and I want her to eat my pussy, and fuck my ass at the same time so I have an orgasm from my pussy and my ass. And I want her to taste the toy, and see what I taste like inside. So that´s my fantasy: anal sex with Jada Stevens, and it´s about to come true.
Duration: 18:35
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1704kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 249.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Loves Jada - GirlsTryAnal

Sexy Cougar Payton Hall Fucks Young Cock Jamestown

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Payton Hall
Genres: Ass smacking, Blonde, Blow Job, Cum On Stomach, Deepthroating, Milfs, Natural Tits, Piercings, Shaved, Stockings
Payton Hall is at home and noticed a young stud cleaning her pool and immediately becomes extremely wet. The cougar comes out and pounces on the young lucky guy as she sexually takes over and shows him what its all about.
Duration: 27:26
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 23283kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Cougar Payton Hall Fucks Young Cock

Paging Doctor Butts - GirlsTryAnal Marbella

Cast: April ONeil, Karla Kush
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Tattoos, Strap-on, Toys, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Karla Kush and her wife, Dr. April O´Neil, are in bed and ready to have some fun. Karla´s especially excited, eager for some very promising butt play since she can´t get enough of it. Yet, before they can dive in, April´s pager goes off. As soon as Karla sees that apologetic look, she knows she´s not getting any today. It´s frustrating, but this is the reality of being married to a doctor... April tries to reassure Karla that they´re on vacation soon, then she´ll be all Karla´s! Until then, they just have to hang in there a little longer. Although Karla is annoyed, she still loves her wife, and she pouts once April leaves her alone in the room. When April returns mere minutes later, wearing her doctor coat, a coy smile, and a strap-on, Karla is pleasantly surprised. It looks like April was only messing with her! Now that she´s not so annoyed, Karla surrenders to the moment, roleplaying with April a little to get the mood back up. She thinks she may have lost something up her butt and needs the good doctor to check it out for her... April is all too happy to examine Karla all over -- both inside out! They´re playful and affectionate as they admire each other´s butts and pussies, though Karla is excited for April to use the strap-on already. Once she does, Karla´s not disappointed! Even if it´s annoying dating a doctor sometimes, it has its perks, too! Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, Metalhead42!
Duration: 32:03
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1193kbps

File size: 310.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paging Doctor Butts - GirlsTryAnal

Karlee Grey And Zoey Monroe - SextapeLesbians Harrell

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SextapeLesbians
Cast: Zoey Monroe, Karlee Grey
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College, Tattoos, First Lesbian Experience, POV, Pussy Licking, Petite
We were just hanging out in our hotel room when I got really horny all of a sudden. I know that Zoey gets really horny when she takes a shower, and of course my beautiful tits are super tempting. We can´t keep our hands off one another. The way we make out is like we understand something about one another that no one else can know. Zoey´s eye contact while she´s eating me out makes me feel like no one else can do it like her, and she´s not going to let me go anywhere until I cum for her. My pretty little pussy is so horny that I can´t take how good her licking is. I hope when I send this tape in you guys decide to put it online! Your members will want to finger themselves to this!From Karlee Grey and Zoey Monroe
Duration: 17:57
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1766kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 252.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karlee Grey And Zoey Monroe - SextapeLesbians

Tasha Loves Keisha - GirlsTryAnal Pineola

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Keisha Grey, Tasha Reign
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Pussy Licking
Hey, My name´s Tasha Reign. Today, I get to fulfill a fantasy that I´ve always dreamed about. That is having anal sex with Keisha Grey. My favorite part about Keisha Grey are her natural tities. They´re so bouncy! I just want to lather them up, get them nice and wet, nice and soapy and push them up against the glass in the shower. She´s so hot and, she has such a nice ass! I want to take a dildo and make her suck on it and, I want to put it in between her pussy and her ass cheeks. Spread it open and fuck her really hard, and really deep. I want to make her cum, just for me! I think it´d be so hot.... don´t you?
Duration: 24:17
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1723kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 334.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tasha Loves Keisha - GirlsTryAnal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03074 секунды с 9 запросами