All my threads

kearney46 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Barebacking My BF5

Barebacking My BF5

Format : Windows Media
File Size : 187 MiB
Resolution : 480 x 720
Runtime : 13 min 5 s
Description: It's so exciting to see two guys so close; this "Bareback Buds #5" video has all the quality time these boys can handle. They constantly watch each other as they kiss, caress, suck and fuck. Climaxing has got to be their favorite team sport and I'm sure both are going to score. As one of the boys sucks the other, the recipient moans, "oh yeah, baby." Then it is time for the two to do a little suck reversal. However, the second guy has a little more he wants to lick, and goes for the hole, diving in. The camera catches the "lickee" wiggle all around, which drives the "licker" crazy. Moving into a 69, both of their mouths fill with passion, also known as each other's dicks. Opening up nicely, one goes on all fours in order to be eaten; being aggressive, his bud definitely hits the right spot. He even asks, "you like that, hu?" We could all answer that question after viewing this video. The boys then trade places and continue to eat. After lubing up, the boys get very friendly and deep into each other. The camera allows us to see the extreme penetration; "oh baby, oh baby" moans the bottom. Both rock toward each other in order to heighten their experience. They change to missionary position and go at it hard. "Fuck me, oh yeah, baby," yells his friend, as the top sprays all over the bottom. Shortly following his pal, the bottom releases a nice load onto the face and mouth of his buddy; after all, what are friends for?
Genre : Anal, Bareback, Straight Guys

Download File:
Barebacking My BF5
kearney46 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03470 секунды с 9 запросами