View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 02:29 PM   #16402
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Making Your Own Magic - Mommy's Girl Dibrugarh

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Reagan Foxx, Maya Woulfe, Alexis Tae
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Petite, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Lesbian, , Ebony, Black Hair, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy, kissing, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Video language: English
Alexis Tae has come over to visit her best friend, Maya Woulfe, who excitedly shows her a book on spellcasting she found in the attic. Maya and Alexis flip through the book and decide to try some body-enhancement spells on each other. Maya wants to make her ass bouncier, while Alexis wants to have bigger boobs. They strip naked in order to see the effects faster, secretly checking each other out as they do.
Maya casts a spell on Alexis' boobs, after which they playfully examine them to see if it worked, half-believing and half-make believing what they are doing. Alexis returns the favor and casts a spell on Maya's butt, after which they continue examining each other's bodies to see if it worked. But then Maya's stepmom, Reagan Foxx, enters the bedroom to find Alexis and Maya groping each other naked. She's surprised, but when she sees the open spellbook she understands exactly what's going on. Reagan reveals the spellbook belongs to her.
Reagan explains that she used to play around with the spellbook in college, and tells the girls that they can do whatever they want with their bodies without fear of shame, but she thinks they are both perfect the way they are. Reagan also says that even though magic isn't real, the things they can learn as they go through these 'spellcasting' rituals ARE. For some people, it's just a way to connect with something different and expand one's mind a bit. Maya and Alexis are a bit disappointed that magic isn't real, revealing that they wanted to cast 'love spells' on each other. Reagan points out that since they've just admitted their feelings for each other, they don't any spells. After all, 'real magic' can be created by sex and intimacy. Reagan starts guiding the girls on kissing and lovemaking, and eventually joins in to make it a truly magical threesome!
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Making Your Own Magic - Mommy's Girl

I Clean My Ass With Your Face Morena Rosa, Unknown SlaveGirl Seven Valleys

And then probably go fuck an alpha. But right now they wanna make her red like a rose.
Duration: 29:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9017kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Clean My Ass With Your Face Morena Rosa, Unknown SlaveGirl

Girlsway - Lucky Penny Vergas

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Kenna James, Madi Collins
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Petite, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Fantasy, shaved pussy, kissing, pussy eating, romantic
Kenna James loves her lucky penny. She keeps it in a little satchel, and the likes to think that it brings her good fortune wherever she goes. On this morning, in particular, Kenna will need her penny's luck more than ever since she's got a big meeting with her boss, Veronica Hart. She just that she'll get that big promotion she's worked so hard for. When Kenna rolls out of bed, she picks up and rubs her lucky penny, wishing for luck and support on this big day that could change her life forever.
When Kenna has her meeting with Veronica, however, she is devastated to find out that she is being fired instead of promoted. Veronica is apologetic- it's nothing that Kenna did, but they had to make some cuts and unfortunately, Kenna is on the chopping block. She wishes her all the best of luck finding a new job and asks her to clean up her desk. Kenna takes it in stride and leaves the office with grace. She's got a date with her girlfriend tonight and she'll finally be able to wear these new heels that she's been waiting to show off. Maybe this will be a good day after all. But just as she leaves the office, she gets a text from her girlfriend, who has decided to break up with her. Kenna can't believe her eyes- can this day get worse?
When Kenna arrives home, she takes out her lucky penny and yells at it. It was supposed to bring her luck, not everything. This is her lucky penny's fault! In a fit of anger, she throws the penny out the front door, hoping never to see it again. Just as the slams the door, however, she hears a knock. Who could that be? She opens it to see a woman named Penny (Madi Collins) standing in the doorway. Kenna has no idea who she is, but Penny explains that she's the human incarnation of her lucky penny. At first, Kenna doesn't buy it but is soon convinced since Penny seems to know that happened today, including specific events from Kenna's past. Penny explains that Kenna has never truly needed her, she's always created her own luck. Penny was just lucky enough to join along for the ride. Kenna is moved, and when Penny offers to cheer her up with a kiss, Kenna can't resist going all the way with her good luck charm. They have playful, passionate sex together, giving Kenna a sweet ending to her whirlwind of a day.
Duration: 42:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Lucky Penny

Jump Scare Tease And Make Up Sex Saint Leonard

Release Year: 2021
Studio: MomXXX
Cast: Lena Love, Zaawaadi
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, All Sex
Lena Love and Zaawaadi are watching a scary movie for Halloween when the latter excuses herself from the room. As Lena munches on the popcorn, Zaawaadi puts on a creepy clown mask and sneaks up behind her. Zaawaadi scares her blonde lover, but fear quickly turns to pleasure as they start to smooch. Zaawaadi sucks Lena's big tits, then lies her back and strips off her panties to eat her pussy. After she cums, Lena turns Zaawaadi around and worships her big booty, then eats her pussy from behind. Zaawaadi gets on the floor and lies on her back so Lena can swing her legs and ride her face, and then when she cums, falls into 69!
Duration: 23:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2884kbps
Audio: 207kbps

File size: 541.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jump Scare Tease And Make Up Sex

Role Models - Role Models: Out Of Her Comfort Zone Vigevano

Studio: Role Models
Cast: Aiden Ashley, Whitney Wright
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Petite, Facesitting, Lesbian, shaved pussy, kissing, outdoor, pussy eating
Aiden Ashley is a newly-out lesbian who is fresh from a recent divorce. She decides to shake things up a little by learning a new skill: swimming- but when she arrives at the swimming lesson location... she gets second thoughts. Just as she's about to make her way out, however, she is stopped by her new instructor, Whitney Wright, who asks her why she won't give the swimming class a chance. Aiden hesitates a moment and then reveals that she feels self-conscious about her body. Aiden looks at Whitney's bikini admiringly and says that if she wore something like that, she wouldn't look sexy in the least bit.
Whitney can't help but disagree- she thinks that Aiden has an exquisite body, and would look sexy in that she wore. But Aiden isn't only self-conscious about her body, she's also worried that she'll look stupid in the ugly bathing suit she brought. Whitney agrees that the bathing suit leaves much to be desired, but she's determined to make Aiden feel like the goddess she truly is. She takes out a bikini and offers it to Aiden- it's never been tried on and she always keeps extras just in case her students forget theirs. Aiden agrees and leaves to go get changed. As Aiden slips in her new red bikini inside the house, she shoots peeks at Whitney as she rubs suntan lotion on her arms and thighs outside by the pool.
When Aiden comes out of the house, Whitney is in awe of how sexy she looks in the bikini. Aiden seems happier, and more confident about her body. She thanks Whitney, and explains that it's been hard for her to feel beautiful these days- especially after her recent divorce. When Whitney shares that she's a lesbian as well, and offers to introduce Aiden to her friends and the rest of the community if she would like. Aiden is heartwarmed- she would love that, and that's actually one of the reasons she booked this swimming lesson: to get out of her comfort zone and meet new people. She's happy that she did- Whitney's taught her a whole lot already- she wonders what she can teach her. Whitney grins, mentioning that since she is early and the other swimmers won't be arriving for a while, she lead Aiden in a little pre-swim warm-up. Aiden agrees, and they have playful sex on the poolside where Aiden will demonstrate just how deep she is willing to dive into her new sexuality.
Duration: 35:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14644kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Role Models - Role Models: Out Of Her Comfort Zone

2 for the price of 1 - SextapeLesbians Clarinda

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SextapeLesbians
Cast: Shyla Jennings, Jenna Sativa
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Teen, College, Tattoos, POV, Pussy Licking, Facesitting
I was on a trip with Jenna for a conference when I got horny from sitting around all day in the hotel room, just vegging out, when I had this fantasy of having my baby watch me in the tub, splashing the hot water over my perky nipples, and touching my cool skin everywhere with the soothing hot water. Well, as soon as I made it happen I knew that this was going to be one of the best orgasms I´ve ever had. But when Jenna showed up and scared the shit out of me. Her beautiful round ass is perfect. My fantasy just doubled in intensity. The feeling of her warm smooth body under the water made everything so much tinglier. Anyway, I wouldn´t normally submit something so racy, but I thought the world just had to see how hot it is to have such a vivid imagination and how lucky we were to capture the best lesbian sex on tape.
Duration: 17:11
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1766kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 241.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 for the price of 1 - SextapeLesbians

Mommy's Girl - Preparing Her For Adulthood Hazlehurst

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Sarah Taylor, Lola Sinn
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, 69, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, , shaved pussy, kissing, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Lola Sinn arrives home from school and excitedly tells her stepmom, Sarah Taylor, that she'll be moving in with her best friend during college. Sarah is surprised and supportive, but questions if Lola is ready for the move. After all, it's a lot of work and responsibility!
Undeterred, Lola insists that she's than capable. Sarah counters that she does a lot for Lola and that Lola would have a more house chores she'd have to do for herself. Lola scoffs and brushes it off, fully convinced she can handle a couple of measly house chores. That's when Sarah suggests that they do a typical day of housework to see how well Lola does. Eager to prove that she's ready to go out in the big, wide world, Lola agrees to it. After all, the house chores can't be bad, right?
Sarah then takes Lola through a typical day of housework, although it quickly becomes clear that today is anything but typical! As Lola tries powering through the workload, there are growing hints of attraction between them. After all, how can Sarah look when Lola is bent over with her cute butt in the air? But Lola is focused on the task at hand, though she gradually becomes more and more disheartened as she realizes just how hard everything is.
Finally, at the end of the day, Sarah admits that she'd miss having Lola around, especially because of all the sexy views she got that day. Lola sheepishly admits defeat, realizing that she's as ready as she thought she was... but that's okay because Sarah is ready to reward her for all her hard work!
Duration: 31:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Preparing Her For Adulthood
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03578 секунды с 9 запросами