View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 02:52 PM   #16077
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Someone Needs To Be Locked Up Marks

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Ruby Onyx
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English
Two sexy mistress extreme cock play and chastity action, no cums!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:25
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 10022kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 478.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Someone Needs To Be Locked Up

Stick in the ass Guaymas

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Marcelo, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal Fisting, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Vibrator, Dildo
Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited. It's hard not to be affectionate with someone who is so ready and willing to take everything I have in mind to dish out. Every time he screams it makes me so happy I can't help but hug or stroke him. I prop Marcelo up between two metal pipes and I start him off with some punching which he thoroughly enjoys. A dick on a stick shoved up his ass and propped on the floor behind him helps him maintain his posture as I test out the flogger and single tail on his delicate skin. He starts whimpering and shrieking and finally losses concentration on his perfect presentation and drops the dick out of his ass. This just gives me one more thing to hit him with as the stick works nicely as a club. I seat him on the pipes and start working him over with hard slaps. Then I take out a particularly vicious spatula and start marking him with that. As he shrieks I just get more excited. I hold him affectionately around the waist while I continue hurting him and soaks me in the sound of his deafening screams. I then bend him over and put an assortment of objects in his ass including my fist and a particularly large red dildo. Finally I tie him down on a box and put an electric plug up his ass. The electricity makes him groan with delights. I am so impressed with Marcelo that I cannot let him leave without giving him and orgasm. Marcelo and I are affectionate people. Luckily both of us like to show it the hard way.
Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stick in the ass

Destiny Cruz Xilin Hot

Studio: Meanbitches
Cast: Destiny Cruz
Glenn is humiliated when he is rejected by stripper Destiny Cruz. She looks at him like he is dirt on her shoes, and tells him she only dances for high rollers. He offers to give her $100 for a dance but after making him put it at her feet, she tells him that only buys him a chance to lick her dirty ass.
Duration: 39:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7841kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Destiny Cruz

Hot wax on pert tits Fuerth

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German
That’s one hell of a lazy schoolgirl that we are looking at in this BDSM video. She doesn’t want to study and she shows no respect towards her dominant lesbian tutor, so she definitely does require a severe punishment. How about a hot wax torture?
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 12:43
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3607kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 347.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot wax on pert tits

Mistress blunt owns ruckus' ass Wildhorse

Studio: Femdom amateur
Genres: femdom, strapon, bdsm
After Mistress Blunt captures, torments, and uses peeping tom Ruckus, she takes him back to her shed and continues to use him for her own sexual gratification. She binds him to the bed and strap- on pounds his ass to her heart’s content. After she has thoroughly used his man hole, she turns him into her personal human dildo and rides his cock through multiple orgasms. She finally lets him blow his load all over her pussy before making him lick it all up. Ruckus will forever be Mistress Blunt’s willing victim and will remain locked up until the next time she wants to use him as her personal plaything!
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24493kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress blunt owns ruckus' ass

A man who knows his place Taiban

Genres: femdom, strapon, bdsm
You can see the joy in her eyes as she messes with his mind, turning him on with her seductive voice and perfect body while simultaneously paddling his cock and balls and shocking him with electricity. He stands with his arms tied above his head. Naked and vulnerable, he knows there’s no escaping whatever devious torment Sophie has planned. She turns him around to slap his ass until it’s red and swollen, only then does she consider it worthy of taking her strapped on cock. Sophie bends Jack over, she teases the outside of his hole pretending she is going to be gentle, but Jack knows better. He screams out as she thrusts the dick deep into his ass. Sophie grinds her pussy on his ass, filling him up and taking his breath away. She smacks his ass while she fucks it and pushes his face into the cushion. She’s so mean and he loves it. He’ll take all that she dishes out for the honor of living in her sub basement, eating her scraps and worshipping her in any way she demands. He is a man that knows his place.
Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24576kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A man who knows his place

Strapon fucked fag Tangipahoa

Cast: Lorelei Lee
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, BDSM, Bondage
1. One-sided male nudity is considered a form of sexual objectification of men whereby the male assumes the subservient sex role.
Maitresse Madeline invites Mistress Lorelei Lee and DragonLily to her theater for a little entertainment Divine Bitches Style! Barney is a Californian surfer boy who has dreamed of being dominated by three gorgeous women and now he gets his chance! This whole shoot is centered around CFNM; clothed female naked male. The objective is that Barney is denied the sexual pleasure of seeing the women in the same state of undress bringing him further into helpless submissiveness. He's cock and balls are put in the cock stock and he's whipped while the women cheer from the crowd. Madeline uses her teasing skills to get his cock dripping with excitement only to deny him by request from the rowdy audience. The women strap-on ass fuck Barney and spank his little ass. Then all three dominatrices join in teasing his dick and milking his prostate while he is made to lick Dragonlily's beautiful ass and feet in a queening chair. Lorelei's fingers dance on his hard cock while Madeline pushes all the right buttons on his prostate and commands orgasm after orgasm out of his cock. He ends up cumming without even being touched! His cock won't stop and the girls find it hilarious ruining his orgasms and milking him raw till he can't stand it anymore!
Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11229kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapon fucked fag
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05619 секунды с 9 запросами