View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 04:48 PM   #885
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

A Different Kind Of Birthday Present - SextapeLesbians Orlando

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SextapeLesbians
Cast: Natasha Voya, Carmen Caliente
Genres: Blonde, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Fingering, POV, Pussy Licking, Petite, Latina
Video language: English
When I make a birthday present for my girlfriend I make sure it´s a good one. This year I had this outrageous idea to make her a sextape. But I had to ask myself, what would make the blonde lesbian video super hot? I know that whenever we fight, or one of us has our heart broken, make up sex is always the climax. We fuck like it´s the first time, every time. I tricked her into thinking I had cheated so she´d get emotional and want to leave, but then I made sure we fucked, and I could catch it all on video. This sextape sure is one of the best we´ve made, and it was really hot to see Carmen strip for the camera. Her young wet shaved pussy is so soft and tasty that just a glimpse is sure to make any lesbian mouth water for more. Sex Tape Lesbians, I hope you enjoy this video, because I sure think it´s some of the hottest lesbian sex you´ll find.From Natasha Voya and Carmen Caliente
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:35
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1748kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 426.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Different Kind Of Birthday Present - SextapeLesbians

New Sensations - Dirty Little Schoolgirl Stories #7 - Scene 2 Kangar

Release Year: 2022
Studio: New Sensations
Cast: Khloe Kapri, Steve Holmes
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Old Young, Facesitting, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Uniform, Schoolgirl, Gagging, Teacher, rimming, pussy eating
Distracted schoolgirl Khloe just cannot sit still and learn something from her books. Special tutor Steve just seems frustrated that her parents spend a lot of money trying to get her and education. Khloe admits to Steve he is her big distraction and moves in to kiss him. He knows its wrong but it feel so right, tight and hard to not clear her mind with a good fuck.
Duration: 34:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12528kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Sensations - Dirty Little Schoolgirl Stories #7 - Scene 2

Mommy's Girl - Close To Her Heart Newkirk

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Kenzie Taylor, Alexia Anders
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Petite, Asian, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Interracial, Ass, Lesbian, , shaved pussy, high heels, kissing, stepmom, pussy eating, romantic
Alexia Anders and her stepmom Kenzie Taylor are currently alone in the house, so Alexia is using the opportunity to give Kenzie a special birthday present. Sure, Alexia already gave Kenzie a present earlier, but that was her gift to Kenzie, as her . Now this other one is her gift to Kenzie, as her secret .
The gift turns out to be a locket that Alexia had noticed Kenzie admiring at the mall. Kenzie looks stunned and a bit guilty, but Alexia doesn't notice, as she happily describes how she saved up to buy the locket, and had their names engraved inside it. That way, Kenzie can always carry their special relationship close to her heart.
Alexia finally notices that Kenzie looks upset, and asks what's wrong. Kenzie explains that her husband (Alexia's other parent) bought her the same locket. Kenzie feels terrible, especially since Alexia can't return hers now that it's engraved. Alexia reassures Kenzie that it's okay, because awkward things are bound to happen when they have a secret relationship. As long as they have each other, that's what counts. Kenzie tenderly strokes Alexia's hair, then they kiss and get undressed. They lovingly touch and taste each other's beautiful bodies, expressing their feelings in every kiss and caress. Looks like it's a happy birthday for Kenzie after all!
Duration: 29:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Close To Her Heart

Go Stuck Yourself - Stuck In Public El Tigrito

Studio: Go Stuck Yourself
Cast: Sabina Rouge, Brooklyn Gray
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Original Series, Dovefucking, rimming, pussy eating
Sabina Rouge, a barista, is closing up the cafe when she gets her hair stuck around the leg of a couch. She tries to keep her cool and free herself but nothing works... That's when she has to suck up her embarrassment and call out for help. Luckily for her, Brooklyn Gray happens to be walking by and hurries inside.
But Brooklyn immediately becomes distracted by Sabina's body, showing her obvious attraction. Although Sabina is flattered by Brooklyn's comments, she redirects Brooklyn's attention to getting her unstuck. But, again and again, Brooklyn's attraction to the cute barista causes them to get sidetracked. While Sabina loves the attention, she becomes increasingly exasperated, just wanting to be unstuck. That's when she realizes she's going to be unstuck until Brooklyn's lust is taken care of. So, to help clear Brooklyn's head, she offers herself up for a bit fun!
Duration: 29:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7101kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Go Stuck Yourself - Stuck In Public

Squirting Lesbian - Coat Check Peterman

Studio: Squirting Lesbian
Cast: Whitney Wright, Madison Morgan
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Squirt, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Madison Morgan, a guest at a wedding party, ducks into an unoccupied bedroom for a little break from all the activity. She carefully sits on the edge of the bed to rest for a moment, being mindful of other guests' coats being strewn across it.
Moments later, Whitney Wright, another party guest, also sneaks into the room for a break. Although she's a bit startled at first to see Madison there, Madison is quick to invite her in. Although they never met each other before, they both instantly bond over the fact that they don't really believe in love or marriage. Life is short, and they just want as much fun and freedom as possible! Of course, this leads to a spark between them as they share lustful, mischievous looks...
They end up getting frisky on top of the coats, lost in their own little world of passion and pleasure. When guests start knocking on the door to get their coats, Madison and Whitney have to think fast so that they won't get caught! But how are they going to explain how all the coats got wet??
Duration: 40:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5307kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirting Lesbian - Coat Check

We'll Do Anything to Get Closer to Him - 1080p Reynoldsburg

Cast: Arya Fae, Lily LaBeau
Genres: Anal, Threesome, FFM, Pussy licking, Rimming, Doggystyle, Riding, Facial, Reverse cowgirl, Gape, Lingerie, Blonde
To graduate from their Fine Arts programme, Lily and Arya need to be mentored by a professional. The girls are lucky enough to be set up with a famous French artist that they have always admired and fantasised about, and they are not going to let this opportunity go to waste. When he goes upstairs to get ready, the girls take their chance. Sneaking up in some very sexy lingerie, they let him know that they’ve been waiting so long to get him all alone. As they undress in front of him so sensually, he knows exactly whats on the menu. But do they?
Duration: 45:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11997kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We'll Do Anything to Get Closer to Him - 1080p

AltErotic - Inked Up Beauty Amber Luke Craves for Big Cock Drifton

Studio: AltErotic
Cast: Sascha Ink, Amber Luke
Genres: Piercings, Big Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Spanking, POV, Cum on Ass, Colored Hair, pussy eating
Michael asks if Victoria has even read the book. She's shocked, declaring that she hasn't, given that it's nothing but filth. Michael is frustrated but defeated, and leaves - but accidentally leaves the book behind. Victoria prepares to throw the book away... but hesitates. She decides that she might as well read a bit of the book to know what she's up against. Victoria skims through the book, and lands on a steamy section. She is shocked but unable to put the book down, as she unexpectedly becomes aroused by the content. Getting increasingly turned on, Victoria masturbates while reading, but is interrupted when Michael returns for the book and is shocked to see what she's doing!
Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5364kbps

File size: 605.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AltErotic - Inked Up Beauty Amber Luke Craves for Big Cock
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03577 секунды с 9 запросами