View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 05:29 PM   #289
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mommy's Girl - Time To Reconnect Zapopan

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Alyx Star, Queenie Sateen
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, , Black Hair, Curvy, shaved pussy, kissing, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Video language: English
Queenie Sateen and her Alyx Star are nearly always glued to their phones, because Queenie is constantly replying to work messages, and Alyx likes looking at social media and messaging her friends. But when the internet connection goes out, they become frantic and try to fix it. However, it looks like it must be a problem with the network provider... in which case, who knows when the internet will be back? It could be ! They also don't have data plans on their phones because why would they need them? They're always at home, after all.
They quickly become restless, unsure what to do with themselves without the internet to occupy their minds. But after a while they start to talk more freely with each other, realizing it's been a while since they really did anything together, or even at each other much. Queenie becomes impressed at what a beautiful woman Alyx has grown into, and Alyx starts to learn more about Queenie's interesting hobbies and skills. They talk for hours, rekindling their relationship... and realizing that there is a growing attraction between them. Who needs the internet when they have each other?
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Time To Reconnect

Vienna Black Garlands

Cast: Vienna Black
Genres: all sex, blowjob, cumshot, cum in mouth, pov, roleplay, taboo, teen
I've got a little problem - I enjoy visiting the old titty bar now & then. Wasn't a problem until my wife found out. Now my teen stepdaughter Vienna wants to go a concert, she knows I'm in the doghouse with her mom and plots to get her way. She needs cash for her show thingy. She has on this pink mini-dress, trying to appeal to my worse nature and it's working! She bends over revealing that perfect teen pussy, teasing to get her stepdad nice and hard. She strips down and starts to woerk my cock like a pro, I can't belive this!? When she's had her way with me, she sucks up every last drop of come, even getting the load dribbling down her chin. Money well spent & I didnt even have to leave the house!
Duration: 24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vienna Black

Digital Sin - I Want My Step- #4 - Scene 1 Lowellville

Studio: Digital Sin
Cast: Emma Hix, James Deen
Genres: Blonde, Small Tits, Fingering, College, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, , Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, , Spanking, Face Fucking, pussy eating
But it soon becomes clear that there's no way she'll be able to make it through the rest of the day without some kind of relief. When she hides away to masturbate in desperation, an unsuspecting office janitor (Derrick Pierce) happens across her. Daisy's been conditioned to crave wild sex now and, without her husband around... well, what is she to do?
Duration: 27:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2987kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 620.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Digital Sin - I Want My Step- #4 - Scene 1

Pegas Productions - I Nail My Girlfriend's Busty Mom Reutlingen

Studio: Pegas Productions
Cast: Damien Soup, Fanny Ace
Genres: Piercings, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Handjob, Cum On Tits, Face Fucking, Black Hair, Condom, Curvy
A guy's GF leaves for college, leaving her cell phone at home. Her finds it and sees pics of his Big Dick. Since she likes to get nailed hard, she sets a trap for him.
Duration: 27:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3935kbps

File size: 827.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pegas Productions - I Nail My Girlfriend's Busty Mom

Mommy's Girl - Job Lost, Lust Found Lomira

Cast: Summer Col, Bunny Madison
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Small Tits, Milf, Hairy, Facesitting, Latina, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, , Black Hair, Foot Fetish, shaved pussy, kissing, stepmom, pussy eating
Summer Col is moping on the couch when her stepmom, Bunny Madison, walks by. Bunny can instantly tell something is wrong, especially since Summer is supposed to be at work. That's when Summer reveals that she's been fired.
Bunny is shocked and sympathetic, and tries to find out why Summer was fired. Summer is too shy to admit it at first but, after some probing, Summer gives in... It seems Summer was caught making out with another girl when she was supposed to be working!
Bunny is even more shocked but then reassuring as Summer opens up more and more about wanting to experiment. Finally, Bunny gets an idea on how to cheer Summer up help her get more valuable experience... After all, Summer used to experiment a lot in college...
Duration: 31:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14640kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Job Lost, Lust Found

Mommy's Girl - Eavesdrop It Like It's Hot Chulumani

Cast: Shay Sights, Sophia Burns, Emma Jade
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Old Young, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, , shaved pussy, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Sophia Burns and her stepmom, Shay Sights, have been hosting an exchange student, Emma Jade, at their home for the past week. Sophia and Emma have been getting along famously- they have the same interests, they've both just turned eighteen, and they might have developed a naughty crush on each other. One day, Sophia and Emma are watching a movie on Sophia's bed and Shay walks in, eyeing them suspiciously. Shay wasn't born yesterday- she can tell when two teen girls are hiding something. And this stepmom is on to them!
After speaking with Sophia and Emma for a little bit, Shay exits the room and closes the door. But instead of walking away, Shay presses her ear to the door and starts eavesdropping on the two teens. She something's going on in there. They're so young and innocent- Shay needs to protect them from doing something they'll regret! Back in the bedroom, Sophia and Emma try to kiss each other but Shay hears them so she barges in and interrupts them. Shay claims she's just checking in on them, but the girls can see right through her. After Shay leaves again, the teens decide to turn the tables on this nosy stepmom.
Sophia and Emma sneak over to the closed bedroom door, knowing full well that Shay is eavesdropping just next door. They grab the handle and pull the door open, catching Shay red-handed. Shay apologizes- she didn't want to come off as nosy or overbearing, but she just wants to make sure the girls are cautious and safe. Sophia and Emma scoff- neither of them are virgins, it's not like any of this is new to them. Not to mention that as adults, they should be able to do what they want with who they want. Shay realizes that these girls are a lot more experienced than she initially thought, and is pleasantly surprised when they invite her to join them for a little fun. Shay's sure got some experience to share herself, and she isn't shy to give these teens the ride of their life.
Duration: 38:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Eavesdrop It Like It's Hot

Mommy's Girl - Close To Her Heart Loannina

Cast: Kenzie Taylor, Alexia Anders
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Petite, Asian, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Interracial, Ass, Lesbian, , shaved pussy, high heels, kissing, stepmom, pussy eating, romantic
Alexia Anders and her stepmom Kenzie Taylor are currently alone in the house, so Alexia is using the opportunity to give Kenzie a special birthday present. Sure, Alexia already gave Kenzie a present earlier, but that was her gift to Kenzie, as her . Now this other one is her gift to Kenzie, as her secret .
The gift turns out to be a locket that Alexia had noticed Kenzie admiring at the mall. Kenzie looks stunned and a bit guilty, but Alexia doesn't notice, as she happily describes how she saved up to buy the locket, and had their names engraved inside it. That way, Kenzie can always carry their special relationship close to her heart.
Alexia finally notices that Kenzie looks upset, and asks what's wrong. Kenzie explains that her husband (Alexia's other parent) bought her the same locket. Kenzie feels terrible, especially since Alexia can't return hers now that it's engraved. Alexia reassures Kenzie that it's okay, because awkward things are bound to happen when they have a secret relationship. As long as they have each other, that's what counts. Kenzie tenderly strokes Alexia's hair, then they kiss and get undressed. They lovingly touch and taste each other's beautiful bodies, expressing their feelings in every kiss and caress. Looks like it's a happy birthday for Kenzie after all!
Duration: 29:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Close To Her Heart
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05812 секунды с 9 запросами