LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Poor Sales Part 1 Norfork

Cast: Ariel Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliatio
Video language: English
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. At first I played along when he smacked my butt a little too hard. When he took out ropes and began tying me up I thought that he just wanted to fuck me the kinky way. I was so wrong. He had no interest in intercourse. He did want to touch me, but it never went any further than fondling. I ached for a cock inside me, but OT just used me the way he wanted.OT decided to use a cock inside me, but it wasn't what I wanted or expected. It was plastic and huge. He pushed it deep inside my dripping cunt while my ass hung over the edge of his box. Then he whipped me. He tied my legs back to my hair and gave me the most incredible orgasms, but again I just wanted his cock inside me.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7213kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 1

Ziva Fey – Straightjacket and Steel, shinybound Fingal

Gorgeous Ziva Zey is back for another try at the tiny steel cage she tapped out of before! This time strapped up in a tight leather straightjacket with ankles shackled with steel cuffs and chain.. She feels out the cage, grinding her silky hips and crotch against the leather straps and enticing you to release her with her giant eyes and moans..
Duration: 14:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24074kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ziva Fey – Straightjacket and Steel, shinybound

Abigail North Bloomfield

Our leather bondage slave girl Abigail was one of the first girls to take the challenge on the new website ShockChallenge. You probably don’t want to miss that, so we are posting it here too:
Poor Abigail! She seems a bit frail and she should have never signed up for this crazy test. She is shivering and nervous, and even at level 1 she gives us a panicky reaction to the shock. Once we hit level 3, she couldn’t remain standing anymore, and at level 5 she was a sobbing mess on the floor. Maybe Abigail should have thought about this challenge a bit more before taking it. Money isn’t everything…
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14527kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 491.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail

Stephanie gagged for the first time Arjeplog

Cute Stephanie wanted to try our leather wrist cuffs, and a nice leather collar was another thing she wanted to experience. She did not expect to be gagged though, but when we showed her the red ball she admitted she wanted to try that too. Maybe Stephanie is not so innocent! She did a great job, she was gagged for quite a long time! At first, she did not understand how to breathe properly so it sounded like she was having a lot of trouble with the red ballgag, but she got more relaxed and we even got a little smile out of her! Gags are not that hard, it just requires training! Stephanie needs a lot more gag hours, but this is a good start!
Duration: 2:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stephanie gagged for the first time

Self gags Southmayd

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Tied
Blonde sexy model in chastity metal bound and self gagged action.
Duration: 5:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14609kbps

File size: 617.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Self gags

Missogyny Excellent Mega Unreal Cool Vip Magic Collection. Part 1. Welkom

Release Year: 2022
This bondage video is one of the few on the site that puts humiliation and degradation of the sub at the forefront. While MISSogyny is keen to call her submissive subs sluts and harlots, she keeps it at a certain level of decorum...in a sense, they are kindred spirits and they belong to a closely knit collective of lesbian bondage adherents.

Total size: 4.3 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Missogyny Excellent Mega Unreal Cool Vip Magic Collection. Part 1.

Nipple Enlargement Parrottsville

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bondage, Punishment, Torture
Amateur arab teen girl Aisha tits bondage,ball gagged and milking tits.
Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14623kbps

File size: 742.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nipple Enlargement

Время генерации страницы 0.04959 секунды с 9 запросами