View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 12:16 PM   #16425
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Harmony Films - Insatiable Beauties Scene 5 Portachuelo

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Harmony Films
Cast: Valentina Bianco, Barbie Sins
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Strap-on, Facesitting, Lesbian, Lingerie, Fishnets, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
The strait-laced Toby is disgusted by Kenny and Sebastian's behavior and he asks how Sebastian knows their supposed host James (Johnny Ford). Kenny fills them in on Sebastian's profession and Toby instantly judges Sebastian, telling him that he needs to repent. Still focused on the mystery, Brad asks Sebastian if there were any indicators of what was going on with James the last time Sebastian saw him. There were, but Sebastian doesn't mention what happened on their very bizarre last encounter. He just informs the table that James is 'fucking weird.'
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2485kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 264.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harmony Films - Insatiable Beauties Scene 5

Sexy Canadian housewife eats hairy pussy of her young girlfriend Maupin

Cast: Rosie Cooper (19), Velvet Skye (54)
Genres: Ass licking, Hairy, Lesbian, Old & young lesbians, Mature, Pussy lickin
Stunning blonde Rosie Cooper (19), Velvet Skye (54) comes to us from North Carolina with her sunny smile and tight sensual figure, posing in lingerie on her own (or with a friend!) and showing off every inch...and she enjoys being a Dominatrix, so get ready to serve! Canadian housewife has sex with a hot young hairy babe.
Duration: 25:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4219kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 806.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Canadian housewife eats hairy pussy of her young girlfriend

Satisfied With A Strap On Terreton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Lesbian, Kissing, Licking
Sexy big boobs lesbian girls sex on bed, strapon fucked pussy action.
Duration: 9:06
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 11041kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 747.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Satisfied With A Strap On

Girlsway - Laps Of Luxury Lincolnton

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Reagan Foxx, Rachael Cavalli, Dixie Lynn
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Facesitting, Ass, Lesbian, Lingerie, bath, dark hair, kissing, pussy eating
A rich married couple, Reagan Foxx and Rachael Cavalli, are giving a tour of their house to a homeless girl, Dixie Lynn. The wives ask Dixie what she thinks of their home, and she says that she is very impressed. The wives then reveal that they've always wanted someone they can take care of, and say that Dixie can live with them, as long as she lets them nurture her in every way. Dixie happily agrees, and the wives suggest that she can go to the bathroom and enjoy a bath while they order some food for her.
Once Dixie is all cleaned up and relaxing in a nice bubble bath, Reagan and Rachael come in to check on her. They playfully say she missed a spot, and gently scrub her while admiring her body. Eventually, the wives encourage Dixie to meet her back in the bedroom when she's ready.
Once Dixie is finished with her bath, she enters the bedroom, where the wives are waiting for her. The wives invite Dixie to sit across their shared laps, as they kiss her and fondle her entire body, taking care of her in every way. Things then progress into a sexy threesome, as a way to celebrate Dixie's new life. Welcome home, Dixie!
Duration: 43:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Laps Of Luxury

We Like Girls - Charlotte & Aiden Crowell

Studio: We Like Girls
Cast: Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Squirt, Petite, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, pussy eating
This past year, I got the opportunity to direct two amazing women for the first time: Charlotte Sins and Aiden Ashley. They were for separate projects, but I was really impressed by each of them... and for similar reasons: they were both kick-ass, professional, good actors, great sex performers, and very genuinely like other women.
When I was on set with Charlotte, I heard her telling a co-star about how much she craved authentic lesbian sex scenes and, naturally, that piqued my curiosity. So I told her about and asked who she would want to pair with if she had the chance. In the end, I received an email proposal about Aiden Ashley and, while I could paraphrase it, it's better to just read it in full:
'Before I had fully entered the industry I was sporadically camming but started to take notice of certain performers via twitter. I don't remember what scene I first noticed Aiden but she certainly left an impression. She was cute but dominant and clearly attracted to women which is (as you know) difficult to find in GG scenes. So often performers over-act but severely lack any passion. With Aiden it's all passion, all of her energy is directed at her partner.
Once I joined the industry, it seemed anytime I heard Aiden's name it was accompanied by how she was a bad-ass, take no shit bitch who loved women! Time and time again I've heard from directors and performers alike that she is an amazing performer and fascinating woman. I could go on about how absolutely sexy I find her, her feminine exterior and dominant presence on camera is enough to make me melt. Personally, it takes a lot more than looks to intrigue me. I hardly know anything about Aiden beyond what I've seen on screen and this mystique definitely plays a role in why I find her so intimidatingly sexy. But I'm excited and eager to find out for myself what turns her on, what makes her moan and most importantly what makes her cum!'
The We Like Girls project is back everyone... and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a good one!
Duration: 56:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6278kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Like Girls - Charlotte & Aiden

Jenny Doll, Lilly Bella - Shy nerdy teen turns to hot lesbian (2022) Asaba

Cast: Jenny Doll, Lilly Bella
Genres: Lesbian
Following a bad day at college, bespectacled nerd Lilly Bella is happy that her sexy blonde roommate, Jenny Doll, is on hand to cheer her up and help boost her confidence! After a quick makeover, Jenny leans in to kiss the pretty brunette, and then the horny lesbians start undressing each other. The petite, long-haired beauty plays with Lilly’s perky breasts and clit before tribbing against the pierced babe’s thigh. After orgasming several times, Lilly places Jenny on her knees and eats out her dripping wet pussy from behind doggystyle until she cums!
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4736kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 874.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenny Doll, Lilly Bella - Shy nerdy teen turns to hot lesbian (2022)

Twisted Passions Part 18 Culbertson

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Girlfriends Films
Cast: Lana Rhoades & Veruca James, Prinzzess & Dani Daniels, Lena Nicole & Sandy Fantasy, Shyla Ryder & Taylor May.
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, All Sex, Made For Women
Their Secrets Fed Their Desires At The Seedy Lamoyne Hotel
In the back alleys of Downtown Thornhill lies the seedy establishment Lamoyne Hotel... Where sexually starved women come to fulfill their lesbian fantasies....
Duration: 2:47:24
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 967kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted Passions Part 18
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12397 секунды с 9 запросами